Problem with interface text on the downloadable Twine editor (2.3.13, win10 )

Please specify version and format if asking for help, or apply optional tags above:
Twine Version: 2.3.13
Story Format: n/a

Hi I’ve been a long time user of various Twine forums and have so far never had a problem that hundreds of others have already asked and answered! I hope someone can help with this ongoing problem that I’ve been unable to search for.

I use the twine editor on a desktop pc with no trouble, however I do a lot of work on my T420 thinkpad, and the editor’s interface text becomes headache inducing so I have to use the browser version.
I would really like to be able to use the standalone version on both machines for workflow reasons, can any one help please? I dont know the right terms to search out problems with the text in the editor rather than text within stories!
The thinkpad screen is 1600 x 900, in case that’s relevant.

thankyou very much!
uma

twine2

For what it’s worth, Twine v2.4.x is planned to be a major rewrite of the IDE, so you might want to bring this up in the Twine Issues page, along with any information you can find regarding avoiding the anti-aliasing problem I’m seeing in the image you attached, to see if that can be rectified in that new release.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Ah thank you!