Pregaming the IFComp 2022 Announcement Stream - Come Join!

Hi all!

So, as you may or may not know there’s an announcement stream for the 2022 results this Saturday at 4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific. @cchennnn and I are going to be doing a social call before it, from 3pm Eastern/1pm Pacific, and we’d love to have a chance to chat with y’all! If you’re interested, post in here or DM me and I’ll send you a link to join.

8 Likes

This is a lovely idea. I probably won’t stay for the stream, but it’d be nice to hear people’s voices. Would you mind pinging me over the details?

1 Like

Ugh! I missed it due to remembering the wrong time zones, but I liked it last year. Hope it went well this year, too.

1 Like

12 minutes to go until the announcement stream! A couple people just popped in, actually

1 Like

I’d like to thank MoyTW for bringing me aboard so quickly when I poked him on Discord.

The official stream is live now:

2 Likes

Are the results known yet?

They said on the stream the full results are going up on the site in ten minutes (6 Eastern). They ran through the top 20 on the stream, though I missed half of them – some expected results but some surprises too!

EDIT: there they are!

2 Likes

I skimmed through the video and the winner is… The Grown-Up Detective Agency - Details :slight_smile:

I added a smiley face but now have to confess that I haven’t played the game or even read the IFDB page yet!

2 Likes