ParserComp 2021 ~ Less than 7 days to go!

Yeah, 99% of the time I’ll download the gblorb, but then every once in a while I’ll want to check something when away from my computer, or show a game to someone else for whom downloading an interpreter would be a pain, so having the play-online option I think is really helpful to include if you’ve got the time for it!

There is no need to go through the I7-generated website for downloads. You can just add additional files to the Itch project page:

(Or perhaps I misunderstood what you’re planning, in which case just ignore me.)

Saving in Quixe happens entirely in the user’s browser, it should work the same no matter whether it’s hosted on itch or elsewhere.

1 Like

Thanks for all these responses, this is so very helpful! Especially using itch to allow both downloads and embedded play. Glad to be part of a supportive community.

3 Likes

I submitted a game. Hope I did it right!
catventure/Philip.

5 Likes

I prefer download.

3 Likes

Should the games be made public now or restricted?

1 Like

Games can be made public starting 24 hours before the deadline, so now is fine.

3 Likes

OK. Thanks Adrian!

1 Like

Well, a deadline ain’t a deadline unless you’re hard up against it. (I finally stopped farting around and submitted with a comfortable 18 minutes to spare).

5 Likes

Well done! I know this one’s been a fairly long journey for you.

1 Like

Thanks! I have been in this sort of perpetual death-struggle with Adventuron for the past year or so…

2 Likes