Off and On-stage, if Player does... and so on.

Yes, I tried the “move to from off-stage” and that works.

I just thought there was a way to override the description nonetheless. Undescribed MIGHT have been the word, thx :slight_smile:

When moving something onto stage ie “move balloon to table” then there will be a
“You can see a balloon on the table” after the description. Which again gives the description I don’t want. (Always, ofcourse I like the function and will use it, as well, but sometimes I don’t want it)

After examining:
   if the noun is table, say "You carefully search the table and to your big surprise; there is a reasonable big blue balloon on top of it   which you for some reason failed to see thus far.";
   move balloon to [the room I'm in atm, let's say JungleJunction].

Since the balloon is revealed in the examining text, I would like to override it after the examine, move to room routine has been done.

But thx anyway :slight_smile:
There might be some creative ways to solve this I haven’t figured out yet. A challenge? I like those…

M:)rten

Try the “rules” command that Felix suggested – that’ll tell you which rule is producing the text that you don’t want, and then you’ll be able to unlist it or modify it. (My guess is that it’s the “describe what’s on scenery supporters rule,” though I may have the name slightly wrong.)