no emoticon for 'sticking out tongue'

Okay I just noticed theres no tongue sticking out icon. :stuck_out_tongue: Somebodys gotta fix that right away cuz it restricts my range of expression! Trade the light bulb or one of the evil guys, we don’t need two of them. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

It’s to prevent you from falling down and biting it off.

Whatever! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: how else am I supposed to make sure ppl know I’m bein snarky!? Maybe a comment? [Note: In the previous statement, this poster was being snarky.]

See? Much better to just do a :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not a fan of these graphical smilies so I am fine with expressing my extended tongue in text—as well as

my tears of joy: :’)

my ‘so angry my mouth is a zero’ face: >:0

my ‘nihongo no konnichi wa’ face: ^o^

my drooling over the latest celebrity gossip: :O~~~

my disappointment upon discovering my mustache does not suit my nose as well as I hoped: :^{(

my horrifying vampire form: >:F

et cetera.

Why not pop on over to the ADRIFT forum (http://forum.adrift.co). We like smileys there. :-p

aww, that’s so sad…

lol

You guys are icon crazy over there! :laughing: I never heard of adrift before this, so I was overwhelmed :open_mouth: and came back home. :sunglasses:

I just remembered there IS a sticking-out-tongue icon. You have to use a capital P: :stuck_out_tongue:

The trouble is, it looks like the tongue is fully inside the mouth, and you’re just smiling really big.

But I find the emoticons on this site to be all oddly unexpressive. The normal smiley :slight_smile: looks a little nonplussed, and the big D smiley :smiley: looks like a normal one. Mr. Green :mrgreen: is the only really big grin, but why green? The wink :wink: looks like a half-smile. The eye-rolling :unamused: looks more embarrassed than the blush :blush:, which could be either angry, scared, or depressed. And yes, why two devils? :imp: :smiling_imp: Like the wink, neither of them looks mischievous, so you’re pretty much out of options there. For that matter, why two foureyes? :nerd: :ugeek: Are they supposed to be geeky or cool? I can’t tell, but the first one looks a bit like MC Frontalot, so maybe both.

At least the lol :laughing: looks right. Which is why I use it more than the others.