New Game! Neighbourhood Necromancer: A Comedy Horror Novel

We’re proud to announce that our newest game, “Neighbourhood Necromancer” by Gavin Inglis, now available for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and, via the Chrome Web Store, Windows, OS X, and Linux.

choiceofgames.com/neighbour … hp?src=ifo

Command the undead to take revenge on the suburbs! Oh, everyone at school laughed at you, but no one will laugh when your minions seize control of critical local infrastructure. Perhaps you’ll start by taking over a convenience store.

“Neighbourhood Necromancer” is a hilarious interactive horror novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Will you rule suburbia openly or skulk in the shadows? Will your necromancing impress the cool kids at school? Will you use your dark powers to destroy your home town, or save it from the secret industrial/military operatives who have come to destroy you? The choice is yours.

• Become a teenage small-town necromancer.
  • Play as male or female, gay or straight.
  • Manage an unruly squad of walking corpses.
  • Exact brutal vengeance, or struggle to maintain your humanity.
  • Entertain unexpected house guests from beyond the grave.

We hope you enjoy playing “Neighbourhood Necromancer.” We encourage you to tell your friends about it, and recommend the game on StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter, and other sites. Don’t forget: our initial download rate determines our ranking on the App Store. The more times you download in the first week, the better we’ll rank.

Cool! I enjoyed the humor in Eerie Estate Agent; glad to know he’s written another piece.

I enjoy Choice of Games, particularly the funny, campy ones. I tried the free intro. The premise is, well, uncomfortable. Maybe it just hits too close to home, having been an Angsty Bullied Teen. I’m curious to hear some others’ thoughts and read some reviews before diving into a purchase (looking at you emshort!).

There are some limits to my reviewing bandwidth. :slight_smile:

If you liked Eerie Estate Agent, you will like this one also but I think more; same British humour, a demonstrated deep knowledge of classic horror, plenty of optional content.