We’re proud to announce that our newest game, “Mecha Ace” by Paul Wang, is now available for iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, and Linux. Please reshare this with friends! The more downloads we get in the first week, the higher we’ll rank in the App Store.
Step into the cockpit of a giant robot in an interstellar civil war! Customize your mecha to duel against enemy pilots with “monosaber” plasma swords. Find glory, disgrace, and even love.
“Mecha Ace” is a thrilling interactive sci-fi novel by Paul Wang, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Who will you be, pilot? Hero, villain, or renegade? Will you lead a unit of elite pilots to victory? Defeat your enemies with skill, cunning, determination, or heavy firepower? Fight for glory, for power, or for an enduring peace?
- A 230,000-word story of conflict, love, and sacrifice, set in the midst of an interstellar war between Earth and its colonies.
- Customise and pilot your Combat Armature: your very own 20 meter tall mecha.
- Defend the innocent as a valiant hero, or revel in your enemies’ deaths as a violent sadist.
- Turn your comrades into friends, enemies, or even lovers.
- Discover the history, politics, and technologies of the Interstellar Era, an original sci-fi setting.
- Decide the fate of humanity: a new order? An enduring peace? Or everlasting war?