Need beta-testers for Bullhockey! sequel

I have just finished a super-edit of my second game ‘Bullhockey 2’, I have 3 testers working on it currently, would like a few more. It’s quite a long game, much like Bullhockey!, I would not expect testers to finish the game, plus I will send along a walkthrough. I am hoping to have it ready for Spring Thing, which I know is in about 3 weeks–again, I would not expect a tester to finish the game. Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, I’m happy to give it a testing. Drop me a link and I’ll Beta away!

n.b. Can you send private messages on this new board? If so, I can’t work out how to do it!

It’s hidden behind a popup: click on the username.

Josh, is it possible to send test releases via PM?? Because there really isn’t a link that I can send. Do I just attach the test release of my game to a PM?

Thanks

Click the user’s name and the “Message” button, or click your avatar icon on the upper right and select the envelope icon.

You should be able to attach files to a PM. Let us know if you have any problems doing so.

Hanon, I do see an ‘upload’ icon–thanks!

1 Like

Oooh. So, now I can see the Message button. As a brand new member (I lost my old email - don’t ask! (TBH, I can’t even remember what it was when I registered for the old site all those years ago) still mctavish2 will do it) it looks like you aren’t actually able to send a message until you achieve the ‘earned basic’ or ‘earned editor’ awards. Thanks Hanon!

1 Like