Good evening!

I managed to make event like this

dobjFor(Examine)

{
         action() 
       {

achievement.awardPointsOnce();
       inherited; 

" Aside from the vague message, i also found strange symbol, I wonder what is this symbol means...<p>";

"Suddenly i hear some noise, when i look around i found a book dropped from shelf. <p>";

}
     }
    achievement : Achievement { +1 "Checking old paper." }
;

so far i manage to make the event just like i want but i encounter problem, I dunno how to make message change, so basically what i want is when the player tried to examine my object the second time he will only get message

" Aside from the vague message, i also found strange symbol, I wonder what is this symbol means...<p>";

Thank u if anybody can reply this, I’m trully like Tads 3 and I planned to make more game in future! Sorry for this noob question

Sorry, but I’m finding it a bit difficult to understand precisely what you’re trying to do here. I think what you’re saying is that you want the second line (“Suddenly I hear some noise…”) to print only the first time the object is examined.

If you look at the Achievement class in the Library Reference manual, you’ll see that it has a property scoreCount. This should be 0 until you call awardPointsOnce, and 1 after that. So you probably want to rearrange your code a little – something like this:

dobjFor(Examine) {
     action() {
        inherited; 

"Aside from the vague message, i also found strange symbol, I wonder what is this symbol means...<p>";

if (achievement.scoreCount == 0)
            "Suddenly i hear some noise, when i look around i found a book dropped from shelf. <p>";

achievement.awardPointsOnce();
        }
     }
    achievement : Achievement { +1 "Checking old paper." }
;

YEAH!!! This is what I looking for!! Works like a charm! Thanks a lot!!!