Markov Inform 7 code

As a quick and dirty tangent to a different language model project I’m working on, I thought it would be fun to do some automated generation of Inform code using the full source of Bronze as the input text. Of course, most of the results are gibberish, but I’ve been giggling over some of the ones that are (or evocatively-almost-are) valid Inform:

[code]
To decide whether melancholy or enslaved the player:
if the player
begin;
say “yourself”;
rule succeeds;
end if;
say "Perhaps he isn’t so it was truly angry at different places where you wish, showing something which turns its head that that destroyed him about yourself:
say "You’ll have made an hourglass, or “ivory door” "Mostly some state of any progress; then departs again into contact is visible
begin;
now the royal portrait: say “There is an interesting to control (it follows, they require, it to the use of help: one, and the stones when you can’t see why. [end if]State Rooms”;
if location of the player’s head better). He looked in Paradise. Understand “set down at any of Beast with the stone gargoyle.” Instead of consulting the noun is examined.

Instead of the Tight Passage and the stones:
say “Perhaps you ask.
'Unlikely. That scheme didn’t work in location]immediate vicinity[otherwise]middle distance[end if]”.

Instead of the mirrors would have punished the Crypt
begin;
say "The tiny gilt scrolls that we came)

Rule for the knowledge that seems merely because he got stuck not scenery, say "That’s not the words in recompense I assure you, and has been amended with me.’

You shake him vigorously, he has scene and “fling” and the mirrors.

Definition: the helmet that your first portion, when the embroidery is not know the neat hand that something in the walls are sources

To repurpose the Table of smelling or relevant thing
begin;
prepare a stone bench: say “You might help if it most absolutely generic hints, but not in the helmet] hollower[otherwise] stranger[end if] in does not survive until he is relevant
begin;
prepare a fight or “chandeliers” or “gong” as asking for apprentices who knows?”

After going heading;
if the trapdoor to the straw: say exit list:
let place feels more instructions, type HELP.";
reject the Basement.

Instead of the trapdoor is dark.

Solving is a thing is scenery.

The description is empty. Instead of the records room.

The papers explain the noun instead. Understand “bite [something enterable]” as attacking.

Understand “go [around]” or “paintings” or “pictures” or later. [more]";
if player consents,
say “Therefore, you’ll find and back into any task, however menial or “vines” or “lighting” or this individually, but move around.”

Some stones when in darkness, continue the screen;
leave space.

To suggest Main Castle ends when the way it’s said that he said. 'Do you see there. [more]";
if player is unvisited room:
say "You reach a solved if the noun, continue the Gilded Balcony, try hinting about the rooted room west of the angle at any adjoining room, say “Your voice echoes strangely, but the candle on a lady on [an item you haven’t seen thing is the shoes is below the contract book is pivotal. The description is visited, now: [italic type]Not all the noble ladies who holds on the player carries a list of a fixed in the candle into the cloven shoes.”

The stone bench is not unsolved.

To suggest old castle;
otherwise;
if every room that is deceased;
otherwise;
say "You don’t mind.’

In fact, the trapdoor.

Instead of an unexamined quill:
say “Try going down to you. 'Before I had many people saying things like to seen;
say “When it takes some state rotunda, with holding [the list of the iron cage is an adjacent rooms]”;
end if;
say “.”;
otherwise;
if the small and find a small for directions in arrival of Him, and room-name-length set to nothing.”[/code]

Or my favorite part:

Understand "get [things preferably held] down" as dropping. Understand "pick [something]" as the Kitchen, Entrance, Courtyard, and views sometime after Elzibad's death

So, uh, you know, 10 points to anyone who spins this into a playable game.

That is beautiful. I especially like “[the list of the iron cage is an adjacent room]” and "You reach a solved if the noun, continue the Gilded Balcony, try hinting about the rooted room west of the angle at any adjoining room, say “Your voice echoes strangely, but the candle on a lady on [an item you haven’t seen thing is the shoes is below the contract book is pivotal. The description is visited, now: [italic type]Not all the noble ladies who holds on the player carries a list of a fixed in the candle into the cloven shoes.”

thank you

That’s what she said!