I say try because there are 70+ games, and I’m pretty bad at parsers (I’ll try my best though!). Last year, I managed to play and review about half of the games. So let’s see how many I can do this year…
My game plan is… no plan. I’ll probably play games at random, without any order. I might skip some depending on the blurb, the TW, or just because
And unlike my usual writing style, I’ll try to be concise
I’ll link back the reviews to this post when I’m done, to make it easier to search.
And I’ll them to the IFDB when the pages are up.
- Help! I Can’t Find My Glasses!
- For Eternity, Again and Again
- Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head
- Into The Lion’s Mouth
- The Vambrace of Destiny
- Milliways: the Restaurant at the End of the Universe Q
- The Library of Knowledge
- We All Fall Together
- 20 Exchange Place
- Trail Stash by Andrew Schultz
- The Whisperers by Milo van Mesdag
- The Ship by Sotiris Niarchos
- Please Sign Here by Road
- All the Troubles Come My Way by Sam Dunnachie
- Hand Me Down by Brett Witty
- My Brother; The Parasite
- Hawkstone by Handsome McStranger
- Bali B&B by Felicity Banks
- Who Iced Mayor McFreeze? by Damon L. Wakes
- Last Valentine’s Day by Daniel Gao
- Dysfluent by Allyson Gray
- In The Details by M.A. Shannon
- The Finders Commission by Deborah Sherwood
- Fix Your Mother’s Printer by Geoffrey Golden
- The Whale’s Keeper by Ben Parzybok
- All Hands by Natasha Ramoutar
- Xanthippe’s Last Night with Socrates by Victor Gijsbers
- CODENAME OBSCURA by Mika Kujala
(@sophia gifted me the coolest of images for it)
PS: I beta tested two games: One King to Loot Them All and Antony & Cleopatra, so those will be “reviewed” at the end.
Also, I’ve published the reviews on Tumblr, with some delay between here and the blog. If you have an account and want to be tagged bc I didn’t, lemme know!
Ughr I just noticed I put 77 instead of 75… why did I think there were more games than that???