Making a debug command running through truth state variables

I want to make a debug command that runs through each truth state variable and responds with each one’s name and whether it is currently true or false. However, possibly because I am missing something obvious, I can’t work out how to do this.

The problem is that I can’t find any way to run through truth state variables in particular. “repeat with item running through truth states”, as you may guess, just does the two values “true” and “false”.

Is this possible? The best I can do is this:

[code]Truth checking is an action out of world. Understand “truth check” as truth checking.

Carry out truth checking:
showme foo;
showme bar;
[and so on]

Foo is initially false.

Bar is initially true.

[and so on][/code]

However, then I need to go make a “showme” for every truth state variable in my code: quite tedious and I could easily forget one.

Unfortunately there aren’t any short cuts. You could get the list from the Index though, that would help you ensure you get them all. (Unless some are in unindexed section.)

I’m not sure how you’re planning to use this, but this extension provides an easy way to make a boolean variable which can be toggled by the player, and automatically appears in an “options” list. It might serve for your purpose.