Mageia (or Linux distro) and Inform release 6L02 problem

When i try to open a new Inform Project, the program crasch with these messages:

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module “canberra-gtk-module”
java version “1.7.0_55”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (mageia-2.4.7.1.mga4-x86_64 u55-b13)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)

(gnome-inform7:7653): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_filter_get_value: assertion ‘GTK_TREE_MODEL_FILTER (model)->priv->stamp == iter->stamp’ failed

(gnome-inform7:7653): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gtype.c:4215: type id ‘0’ is invalid

(gnome-inform7:7653): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: can’t peek value table for type ‘’ which is not currently referenced
Errore di segmentazione

It is all ok when i try to save an existing project.
Did anyone experimented the same problem?

I found a web page which listed the same error (for a different Linux app) and they suggested the following (for Debian/Ubuntu):

sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk-module

…which simply installs the required, missing module. However, I’ve not heard of the distro Mageia, so your mileage may vary.

Hope that helps.

Vaughany.

Thanks, but it works only for the missing module.
Crasching again with the messages:

(gnome-inform7:5397): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_filter_get_value: assertion ‘GTK_TREE_MODEL_FILTER (model)->priv->stamp == iter->stamp’ failed

(gnome-inform7:5397): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gtype.c:4215: type id ‘0’ is invalid

(gnome-inform7:5397): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: can’t peek value table for type ‘’ which is not currently referenced

Resolved.
It’s a Gtk problem.
This is not a solution, only a workaround, but it works!

inform7.com/mantis/view.php?id=1254