Lynnea's Twitch streaming (Live reviews)

Games from this play session:

You are standing in a cave…
Eight characters, a number, and a happy ending
Evermore

I’d associate it with more like, Riddler Trophies in Batman games, Street Tags in GTA: San Andreas, or other collectables in other games. I don’t necessarily think it’s a great mechanic, but I was just trying to think of ways to keep the food without making it critical.

Probable playlist in 1 hour:

Darkiss! Wrath of the Vampire - Chapter 2: Journey to Hell
The Mouse
Ariadne in Aeaea

Yay! :slight_smile:

Am I still in time? Have you started yet?

Games from this session:

Darkiss! Wrath of the Vampire - Chapter 2: Journey to Hell
The Mouse

Sorry I didn’t get to it today, but it will be up first tomorrow!

Also, how should I pronounce things? :confused:

Cool! Same time?

EDIT: Yeah, I noticed it was a bit tricky.

If you know how to read this thing (I don’t), it’s æriˈædniː in ee-EE-ə

It will be at the same time.

As for pronunciation… I’ll just use nicknames?

Suggestion: Ariadne" as in GoT’s Arya + -dne, then Aeaea as “a-YA-ya”.

Starting in 1 hour. Probable playlist:

Ariadne in Aeaea
Inside the Facility

Games from this play session:

Ariadne in Aeaea
Inside the Facility

Sorry I have not continued. I was phone banking Monday + Tuesday, and the election results have me out-of-sorts. I have an event tomorrow, and I want to continue taking Friday off, so I’ll continue again Monday at the earliest. Thank you all for understanding, and I wish everyone whatever sorts of comforts they themselves need.

Without in any way meaning to appropriate your pain or sadness, and just in case it helps, you are not alone in this dark hour, Lynnea (and I would like to extend it to all of my American friends reading this).

From the other side of the pond, our best wishes and love to all of you. Stay strong, take care of yourselves and please, please, do not lose your trust in yourselves, your resilience and your capacity to make a difference. A huge, warm hug from these diminished European shores, for the twilight struggle that comes.

Take care of yourself, Lynnea! We appreciate everything you do for the community!

Thank you, Victor. Your sentiment was beautiful, heartening, and respectful.

Thank you, too, Hanon. It is so rewarding to hear. And back atcha!

Okay, so I’ll be continuing today, in 1 hour.

Probable playlist:

Black Rock City
Fallen 落葉 Leaves
Thaxted Havershill And the Golden Wombat
Rite of Passage

Since the end of the IFComp is tomorrow, and I didn’t get through all the games, I’ll be continuing, but on my regular schedule of Friday only, so I imagine it’ll take me 2 or 3 months to finish the rest of the games. I’ll just be sorry I won’t be able to judge them!

Games from this session:

Black Rock City
Fallen 落葉 Leaves
Thaxted Havershill And the Golden Wombat
Rite of Passage

Well, I wish I had been phone banking, now. But I will be calling my representative a lot more.

I noticed Slicker City is up next. I’m not sure which version you are using (comp version or most recently updated,) and I haven’t been following your twitch stream (or twitch itself), but if you’re using the original comp version from September 28th, I would be glad to trade off my game being pushed to the back of your playlist for you having a more polished (post-comp) version to play, or even for you playing the most recent in-comp update.

Note, this isn’t just about my updates. If other authors have made post/in-comp fixes, it’d be a help to them, too, to have a little additional direction. But in my case I already have a lot of stuff to fix & so Slicker City might not be the best use of the time you’ve taken to twitch-stream IFComp.

Seeing someone stream something I made was completely insane, thanks so much Lynnea.

I’ll push back Slicker City then and use the newest version. But I’m sure it would have been great either way!