Looking for Beta testers for IF Comp game about cephalopod

I am looking for beta testers for an IF Comp game. It is fairly short, and intended for beginners. It takes place in one giant room, and you change the physics of the world by flying around. Here’s the blurb:

'“For the first time in centuries, something is different. Your tentacles tingle as you float to the east past icebergs and whirlwinds. You skirt a pocket of hot air, bounce through a field of ice, and finally come upon a massive stormcloud filling the sky to the east.”

A game about physics and flying. For beginners.’

Because it is a competition game, I can’t post the file, but I will send it to anyone interested. I have also signed up on if.game-testing.org, if you want to go through that site instead. I’d like to do 2-3 rounds of testing, so I may ask for more volunteers later, but for the first round I’d just like a playthrough transcript and some feedback on the feel of the game.

The game includes a walkthrough. It is an Inform 7 glulx game (or z-machine, if you want). It has cover art.

Thanks to the two who have offered to beta test for me. That should be enough for now, especially with all the other games that need testing. Thanks everyone! Depending on the feedback, I may ask for testers again in two weeks. I really appreciate everyone’s volunteer service.