Looking for beta-testers for first chapter of my first game.

Hi,
I know it’s customary to wait until a game is complete before beta-testing, but I just completed the first chapter of a three-chapter story and would like to get some feedback before going ahead and writing the rest of the game.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback about bugs, gameplay, story, and anything else you can think of. Transcripts are appreciated but not necessary. I will not be providing a walkthrough, but I have included a fairly thorough hint system (and would appreciate feedback on that, too), and the chapter is quite short.

While the game itself is incomplete, the chapter you would be testing is self-contained and complete, so you won’t have to contend with unfinished aspects or broken gameplay (of course, if you do find something unfinished or broken I’m eager to hear about it - but to my knowledge, everything is finished).

About the game itself: I don’t want to give too much away, but it’s a game about nature and survival, and is loosely based on a true story. If this sounds like something you might enjoy, please contact me at fleegle_AT_rogers.com (replace AT with @).

Thank you in advance!