Looking for beta testers for "Batman '66" - Testers found!

Hello! I’m Cryptic Puffin, and I’m looking for beta testers for my partially-tested game, Batman '66! It’s a parser game, around 1 hr+ of gameplay, and as you might guess, it’s set in the world of the 60’s Batman TV series!

It’s my first game, and I’m pretty sure that I’ve weeded out most of the major glitches, but I’d love any feedback and help with polishing the final product.

So if you’re interested, just DM me, and thank you in advance for your help! :penguin: :bowing_man:

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone! I’ve already received enough replies for testers, so I will no longer be needing any more for the time being.

4 Likes

Holy flypaper! I’m sorry I missed this, but I am really looking forward to the finished game! :smiley: Adam West was my Batman.

4 Likes

Thank you! I can’t tell you how nice it is to meet another Batman '66 fan for the first time :smiley: I was actually thinking of reopening the search for another beta tester, and it would be really helpful to get the perspective of another fan as well, so if you’re interested I could DM you the current version of the game.

1 Like

Ok, folks, now the testing really is closed. Thanks for everyone’s help! :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

1 Like

Me too!