Listing explicitly in "carry out an actor" rules

This code doesn’t compile

The imp teleporting rule is listed before the teleportation beacon rule in the carry out an actor teleporting rules.

because there’s no such thing as the “carry out an actor teleporting rules”. But if I just say “carry out teleporting rules”, the rule isn’t marked as being for an actor, and takes effect only for the player. How do I solve this?

I believe you have to build the “imp teleporting rule” with an appropriate preamble:

Carry out an actor teleporting (this is the imp teleporting rule): yada; yada; yada.
The imp teleporting rule is listed before the teleportation beacon rule in the carry out teleporting rules.

Thanks!

I didn’t try that because I knew that you couldn’t explicitly place a rule somewhere if you had first defined it as being in a certain rulebook. As is so often the case, false knowledge turned out to be much more dangerous than ignorance …

(And yes, I know that “false knowledge” is a contradiction in terms.)

Says you. (pdf link)

Well, I also say it, but I know someone who doesn’t.

”False knowledge”, I suppose, is no more nor less a contradiction in terms than ”false friends” or ”false teeth”.

And, for the record, I think we all know you can’t know something that isn’t true – even the philosophers who manage to believe they know they can. (There are philosophers who have an amazing control over their own beliefs and intuitions – in a matter of days they can come to sincerely believe and find intuitively evident anything they set their mind to.)