Linus OK?

Does anyone have contact with Linus?

He has always been a very active and valued contributor. I don’t recall seeing anything from him in over two months. I hope he is doing well.

I hope this isn’t an inappropriate post.

4 Likes

I presume he just popped off to solve cold fusion before returning to old-timey electronic storytelling.

4 Likes

Looks like he’s got a post on his blog as recently as last week, so the “solving cold fusion” theory looks right to me.

4 Likes

If anyone had the intellect to solve “cold fusion” LInus would certainly be one of them.

2 Likes

Does he dabble in Cold Fusion physics to sharpen his IF brain or is his practice as an author merely the hobby of a Quantum Genius?

1 Like

A few weeks ago I bumped into some of Linus’s playing-C64-game-music-on-an-instrument-he-built videos. I’d previously thought maybe I was the only person who ever bothered to play Spellbound on a piano, but here he is playing it a demo party on his chipophone (2:20+. Before that is Aztec Challenge, which I think is really one for the faithful…)

-Wade

3 Likes

Update: It does not appear that it was cold fusion, but he appears to still be alive and doing weird interesting things.

6 Likes

I am pretty sure cold fusion is still back there somewhere in his shop. :wink:

Well, that was awesome.

1 Like