Inform7 for Android?!

inform7.com/download/release/6L38/

:astonished:

obvious question: where is it?

2 Likes

Here: plus.google.com/u/0/communities ā€¦ 8615832212

Through trial and error it seems you need to sign up to be a beta tester to be able to see the page where you can install it, otherwise all you get is a 404.

Also, I thought it was working well, but nothing seems to compile properly. ā€œThere is a room.ā€ causes the app to spit you back out to the main app screen, and thatā€™s about all.

1 Like

I find myself on the same mission. Is there any news on this?

Iā€™ve since chased up the link in vaughnyā€™s post, but it seems a rather desultory beta testing group - not much activity lately. Iā€™d love to see a release, but it looks rather remote at present.

Well, I joined the group and got a download, but it doesnā€™t appear to be the latest version (itā€™s 0.41) and so far no update has taken place. Iā€™m now trying to find someone on the beta testing group that can supply the most up-to-date version.

Is there any update on this? And are we talking about an Inform 7 IDE for Android? Iā€™m behind the GFW of China, an canā€™t follow the Google link. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking.

I have 2 questions:
I have installed inform7 for Android v0.4.1 by Nathan Summers

Any actualization exists by now?
Does this release work fine as an authoriry system?

Thanks.

I have imported a game but I canā€™t manage to import extensions anyway. Some help here?