IFComp 2007 Review Sets

Last year’s list ( https://intfiction.org/t/ifcomp-2006-review-sets/163/1 ) seemed pretty handy, so here are collected reviews of IFComp '07:

Rob Menke – the-wabe.com/if-comp-2007/
Jason Dyer – bluerenga.wordpress.com/ifcomp-2007-reviews/
Dan Shiovitz – drizzle.com/~dans/if/comp07.html
Mike Snyder (me) – sidneymerk.com/ifcomp07.shtml
J. D. Clemens – math.psu.edu/clemens/IF/Reviews/Comp07.html
Emily Short – emshort.wordpress.com/?s=if+comp … discussion
Doe – doeadeer.wordpress.com/
Jake Wildstrom – crochetgeek.net/reviews/IF/comp07.html
Hipolito – octopusoverlords.com/phpBB2/view … 560d76363c
Ben Sokal – shadowk.com/IFComp2007.htm
Andreas Davour – groups.google.com/group/rec.game … ff644a718f
Jimmy Maher – home.grandecom.net/~maher/if/comp07.html
Baf – wurb.com/stack/
Super Doomed Planet – superdoomedplanet.com/blog/
Maga (Sam Kabo Ashwell) – diden.net/~maga/sam_comp07reviews.html
Jacqueline A. Lott – allthingsjacq.com/intficreview_comp07.html
ralphmerridew – ralphmerridew.livejournal.com/520.html
Cathy Saxton – saxton.org/IF/07comp.php
Michael Martin – stanford.edu/~mcmartin/if/review07.html
Dennis Klotz – houseinrlyeh.livejournal.com/tag/if+comp+2007
Daphne Brinkerhoff – groups.google.com/group/rec.game … 97da531494
David Fletcher – zen27881.zen.co.uk/djf/ifcomp2007/
N. B. Horvath - nbhorvath.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html
Wendy Moon – groups.google.com/group/rec.game … 104bb3f181

Some others are in blogs, which makes it difficult to link directly to the review collection. I’m stilling looking for others and will add more as I find them. I’ll also update these links if I find better versions (such as collections outside of the original blogs).

(Update)
I’ve added more, found at the IF Wiki (ifwiki.org/index.php/IF_Comp_2007). A huge thanks to whomever is responsible for collecting them (edit history says “Eriorg”).

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Yes, it was me. Before, I also collected the links to reviews of the other IF Comps (except 2005 and parts of 2006), IntroComps, and to most of the reviews in the “People” pages.

Well, thanks! Keep up the good work!! :slight_smile:

I’ve left a few of them off, because they require over a dozen different links. I’d rather see them collected on a list page (which, I suppose, I could do myself, by simply making a page that links to each review – and maybe I’ll do that). So, the IFWiki is more complete than my list.

My thanks as well for compiling the links. The thoroughness is impressive – I was even surprised to see links to my blog – I don’t know if I would call what I write reviews, really! :wink:

Thank you!

About your blog (you mean the Kooneiform blog, I suppose?), well… I’ve just looked at the links again, and I must say I wouldn’t really call them reviews either, actually. :blush: It seems that I had skimmed through them a bit too quickly. Would you mind if I remove these links from IFWiki?

And should I add a link to your blog on the ifwiki.org/index.php/George_Oliver page? (I suppose that page is about you, isn’t it?)

Removing the review link is fine by me.

And yeah, that’s me on the wiki. Again, that is some impressive collation!