IF Comp Video Reviews

So, I like to dabble in Youtube from time to time, and I thought it’d be fun to do a video round-up of reviews and ramblings of my favorite IF Comp games. So, uh…yeah. Video reviews. Huzzah!

1 - SPY INTRIGUE
youtu.be/Y0VsrIxfD30

2 - TAGHAIRM
(spoiler - video reveals the full ending)
youtu.be/bunuJdDfbP4

3 - SUMMIT
youtu.be/qsqEljtTtg0

4 - CAPSULE II
youtu.be/VEAkb5Gbmw8

5 - ARCANE INTERN (UNPAID)
youtu.be/CsrG2P_dIeQ

(will update this as I go with the uploads, even making silly little videos like this is surprisingly time-consuming)

That was really cool and very well done!

Hope to see more in the near future!

Video reviews are strange and wonderful. Watching/listening to someone talk about your game is a very different experience than reading reviews. Thanks for making these!

A bump to let y’all know that I have not in fact forgotten about these. Added two new videos tonight. More forthcoming [emote]:)[/emote]

I tried watching the Capsule II one and it freezes around the 2:00 mark for me. The video keeps playing but it’s a static image with no sound.

…Well that is confusing and frustrating. Good catch, and thanks for pointing it out! Re-built it and am waiting for it to upload now, hopefully nothing goes awry this time with the upload.

Edit: OK, re-uploaded…it SEEMS to be working, hopefully it doesn’t break on me. Youtube is a wily beast sometimes. youtu.be/VEAkb5Gbmw8