I7 reports errors in standard rules.

When I try to compile my game, it cites a bunch of errors in the Standard Rules. Most of them are rules related to people’s gender, so I originally thought I might have accidentally redefined a term from the rules, but I took out all references to gender and it’s still not working.
Code is here:

[spoiler]“All Systems Normal” by Rosie Edelson

The story headline is “An Unwitting Rescue”.
The story genre is “Sadstuck”.

When play begins, say “BATTLESHIP CONDESCENSION [line break] INTERGALACTIC STANDARD TIME SWEEP 1025 PERIGEE 7 DAY 24 HOUR 20.19 [line break]LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS: NOMINAL [line break] CREW MEMBERS: NOT FOUND [line break] HELMSMAN: MITUNA CAPTOR CLASS GOLD [line break] SPACETIME COORDINATES: UNKNOWN [line break] POWER SYSTEMS: 92% CHARGED [line break] DESTINATION: ALTERNIA CENTRAL [paragraph break] WARNING: ATTEMPTED ACCESS BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL!”
Main Terminal is a room. “BATTLESHIP CONDESCENSION [line break] INTERGALACTIC STANDARD TIME SWEEP 1025 PERIGEE 7 DAY 24 HOUR [time of day] [line break]LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS: NOMINAL [line break] CREW MEMBERS: NOT FOUND [line break] HELMSMAN: MITUNA CAPTOR CLASS GOLD [line break] SPACETIME COORDINATES: UNKNOWN [line break] POWER SYSTEMS: 92% CHARGED [line break] DESTINATION: ALTERNIA CENTRAL [paragraph break] [if player is logged]WARNING: ATTEMPTED ACCESS BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL! [else] WELCOME [name of player].” The player is in Main Terminal.
When play begins: now the time of day is 8:19 PM. To say (relevant time - a time) as 24h time:
let H be the hours part of relevant time;
let M be the minutes part of relevant time;
say “[H].[if M is less than 10]0[end if][M]”.
The player is Kankri Vantas. Kankri Vantas is a person in Main Terminal. Understand “signless” or “sufferer” as Kankri.
Meenah Peixes is a person. Understand “empress” or “condesce” or “batterwitch” or “hic” or “her imperious condescension” as Meenah.
Feferi Peixes is a person. Understand “heiress” as Feferi.
Definition: A noun is a person if the number of characters in their name is 6 or 13.
A person can be logged or unlogged.
A finger is a kind of thing. A finger is part of every person.
The hemoreader is a supporter in Main Terminal. “CLASS 11 HEMOREADER CHEMICALLY ANALYZES BLOOD AND TESTS FOR 11 BASIC CASTE HUES. INCOMPATIBLE WITH ROYAL BLOOD AND MUTANTS.” Understand “pad” as the hemoreader. The hemoreader can be occupied or unoccupied. Definition: The hemoreader is unoccupied if a finger is on it.
Logging is an action applying to one thing. Understand “log [person]” or “log in as [person]” or “say [person]” as logging.
Carry out logging:
Before logging:
if the noun is not a person, say “ERROR: INVALID SUBJECT.” ;
stop the action;
if the hemoreader is unoccupied, say “ERROR: HEMOREADER INACTIVE. PLACE OPPOSABLE
HANDPRONG ON HEMOREADER AND RETRY.” ;
stop the action;
if the noun is Kankri Vantas, say “ERROR: UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.”;
stop the action;
if the noun is Meenah Peixes, say “HEMOTYPE OUTSIDE STANDARD MAROON-VIOLET DEVIATION. AUTHORIZATION ACCEPTED.”;
if the noun is Feferi Peixes, say “HEMOTYPE OUTSIDE STANDARD MAROON-VIOLET DEVIATION. AUTHORIZATION ACCEPTED.”;
now the player is logged.[/spoiler]
Reported errors are here:

[spoiler]This is the report produced by Inform 7 (build 6G60) on its most recent run through:

In Part SR1 - The Physical World Model, Section SR1/11 - People in the extension Standard Rules by Graham Nelson:

Problem. You wrote ‘A person can be female or male’ : but only a room, a thing or a kind can have such adjectives applied to it, so that ‘a dead end can be secret’ is fine but ‘taking can be secret’ would not be, since ‘taking’ is an action and not a room, thing or kind.
See the manual: 4.7 > New either/or properties
Problem. You wrote ‘A person is usually male’ : but that seems to say that an adjective is a noun, like saying ‘Open are the doubled doors’: which I’m picky about, preferring it written the other way about (‘The doubled doors are open’). Less poetic, but clearer style.
Problem. You wrote ‘A person can be neuter’ : again, only a room, a thing or a kind can have such adjectives applied to it.
Problem. You wrote ‘A person is usually not neuter’ : again, that seems to say that an adjective is a noun.
Problem. You wrote ‘A person has a number called carrying capacity’ : but only an object, kind, rulebook, action or activity can be allowed to have properties or variables, so for instance ‘A door has a colour’ is fine but not ‘A number has a length’.
In Section SR1/12 - Animals, men and women in the extension Standard Rules by Graham Nelson:
Problem. You wrote ‘A man is a kind of person’ : but I don’t recognise that as a kind, such as ‘room’ or ‘door’: it would need to be straightforwardly the name of a kind, and not be qualified with adjectives like ‘open’.
Problem. The sentence ‘A man is always male’ appears to say two things are the same - I am reading ‘man’ and ‘male’ as two different things, and therefore it makes no sense to say that one is the other: it would be like saying that ‘the chalk is the cheese’. It would be all right if the second thing were the name of a kind, perhaps with properties: for instance ‘Dairy Products School is a lighted room’ says that something called Dairy Products School exists and that it is a ‘room’, which is a kind I know about, combined with a property called ‘lighted’ which I also know about.
Problem. The sentence ‘A man is never neuter’ appears to say two things are the same - I am reading ‘man’ and ‘neuter’ as two different things, and therefore it makes no sense to say that one is the other: it would be like saying that ‘the chalk is the cheese’. It would be all right if the second thing were the name of a kind, perhaps with properties: for instance ‘Dairy Products School is a lighted room’ says that something called Dairy Products School exists and that it is a ‘room’, which is a kind I know about, combined with a property called ‘lighted’ which I also know about.
Problem. You wrote ‘A woman is a kind of person’ : again, I don’t recognise that as a kind.
Problem. The sentence ‘A woman is always female’ appears to say two things are the same - I am reading ‘woman’ and ‘female’ as two different things, and therefore it makes no sense to say that one is the other: it would be like saying that ‘the chalk is the cheese’. It would be all right if the second thing were the name of a kind, perhaps with properties: for instance ‘Dairy Products School is a lighted room’ says that something called Dairy Products School exists and that it is a ‘room’, which is a kind I know about, combined with a property called ‘lighted’ which I also know about.
Problem. The sentence ‘A woman is never neuter’ appears to say two things are the same - I am reading ‘woman’ and ‘neuter’ as two different things, and therefore it makes no sense to say that one is the other: it would be like saying that ‘the chalk is the cheese’. It would be all right if the second thing were the name of a kind, perhaps with properties: for instance ‘Dairy Products School is a lighted room’ says that something called Dairy Products School exists and that it is a ‘room’, which is a kind I know about, combined with a property called ‘lighted’ which I also know about.
Problem. You wrote ‘An animal is a kind of person’ : again, I don’t recognise that as a kind.
In Section SR1/16 - Inform 6 equivalents in the extension Standard Rules by Graham Nelson:
Problem. You wrote ‘The female property translates into I6 as “female”’ : but this property does not exist, so cannot be translated.
See the manual: 25.21 > Inform 6 variables, properties, actions, and attributes
Problem. You wrote ‘The neuter property translates into I6 as “neuter”’ : again, this property does not exist.
In Part SR2 - Variables and Rulebooks, Section SR2/1 - Situation in the extension Standard Rules by Graham Nelson:
Problem. The sentence ‘The player is a person that varies’ appears to say two things are the same - I am reading ‘player’ and ‘person that varies’ as two different things, and therefore it makes no sense to say that one is the other: it would be like saying that ‘the chalk is the cheese’. It would be all right if the second thing were the name of a kind, perhaps with properties: for instance ‘Dairy Products School is a lighted room’ says that something called Dairy Products School exists and that it is a ‘room’, which is a kind I know about, combined with a property called ‘lighted’ which I also know about.
In the main source text:
Problem. The sentence ‘The player is Kankri Vantas’ appears to say two things are the same - I am reading ‘player’ and ‘Kankri Vantas’ as two different things, and therefore it makes no sense to say that one is the other: it would be like saying that ‘the chalk is the cheese’. It would be all right if the second thing were the name of a kind, perhaps with properties: for instance ‘Dairy Products School is a lighted room’ says that something called Dairy Products School exists and that it is a ‘room’, which is a kind I know about, combined with a property called ‘lighted’ which I also know about.
Problem. In the sentence ‘Kankri Vantas is a person in Main Terminal’ , it looks as if you intend ‘Kankri Vantas is a person in Main Terminal’ to be asserting something, but that seems to involve applying the adjective ‘a person’ to an object - and I have no definition of it which would apply in that situation. (Try looking it up in the Lexicon part of the Phrasebook index to see what definition(s) ‘a person’ has.)
Problem. You wrote ‘A finger is part of every person’ : but something described only by its kind should not be given a specific place or role in the world, to avoid ambiguity. For instance, suppose ‘car’ is a kind. Then we are not allowed to say ‘a car is in the garage’: there’s too much risk of confusion between whether an individual (but nameless) car is referred to, or whether cars are generically to be found there. Sentences of this form are therefore prohibited, though more specific ones like ‘a car called Genevieve is in the garage’ are fine, as is the reverse, ‘In the garage is a car.’[/spoiler]
Any ideas?

Definition: A noun is a person if the number of characters in their name is 6 or 13.

I think this is confusing Inform by trying to redefine “person”. What are you actually trying to do?

Yeah, that could be it. I was trying to get the game to recognize names as people when they have a certain number of letters. I’ll try making that a value instead. Thanks!