[I7] replacing descriptions with images on kinds of objects

Hi, so I have working code, it goes like this:

[code]Figure PageOfSwords is the file “PageOfSwords.jpg”.
Figure PageOfWands is the file “PageOfWands.jpg”.
Figure PageOfPentacles is the file “PageOfPentacles.jpg”.
Figure PageOfCups is the file “PageOfCups.jpg”.
Figure TenOfCups is the file “TenOfCups.jpg”.
Figure TenOfSwords is the file “TenOfSwords.jpg”.
Figure TenOfPentacles is the file “TenOfPentacles.jpg”.
Figure TenOfWands is the file “TenOfWands.jpg”

The Page of Swords is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Page of Swords:
display Figure PageOfSwords.
The Page of Wands is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Page of Wands:
display Figure PageOfWands.
The Page of Pentacles is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Page of Pentacles:
display Figure PageOfPentacles.
The Page of Cups is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Page of Cups:
display Figure PageOfCups.

The Ten of Cups is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Ten of Cups:
display Figure TenOfCups.
The Ten of Swords is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Ten of Swords:
display Figure TenOfSwords.
The Ten of Pentacles is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Ten of Pentacles:
display Figure TenOfPentacles.
The Ten of Wands is scenery in Malkuth. Instead of examining the Ten of Wands:
display Figure TenOfWands.
[/code]

But what I really want is to make a kind called a card, and then replace the description of the card with the name of it. I’m not sure how to begin doing this, so I don’t have to make an Instead rule for every card.

A card is a kind of thing. A card has a figure name called the associated image. Instead of examining a card: display the associated image of the noun. The King of Swords is a card in Malkuth. The associated image of the King of Swords is the Figure of KingOfSwords. [ === OR ALTERNATELY === ] A card is a kind of thing. Depiction relates one figure name to one card. The verb to depict means the depiction relation. Instead of examining a card when the noun is depicted by a figure name (called the image): display the image. The Queen of Swords is a card in Malkuth. The Figure of QueenOfSwords depicts the Queen of Swords.

Thank you very much! Would the second example be advantageous in any way? I was thinking that it looked a bit like I might be able to adapt the concept of depiction so that other kind of objects could take advantage of it.

I think it’s more a style thing than anything else. But I like the second one better because you can use the relation verb in other ways.

a figure name which depicts the Page of Cups if the Figure of Death depicts a card if the image did not depict the item described [checks whether it changed this turn]