I’m using AW Freyr’s Hybrid Choices but for some reason the page-output rules don’t trigger.
I have no clue why not.
What would solve all the things for me, is if “it flips to” would include a ‘wait for any key’ command before firing.
Any help would be appreciated.
And since it might have something to do with extensions, here is a list of all content in my game i’m depending upon.
- Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N) SD [I know this is not an extension but hey… might be relevant. If I had the answer I wouldn’t be asking the question.]
- Standard Rules version 3/120430 by Graham Nelson
- English Language version 1 by Graham Nelson
- Basic Screen Effects version 7/140425 by Emily Short
- Menus version 3 by Emily Short
- Glulx Text Effects version 5/140516 by Emily Short
- Easy Doors version 2/150510 by Hanon Ondricek
- Hybrid Choices version 2 by Aw Freyr
- Assorted Text Generation version 5 by Emily Short
- Roman Numerals version 1/121107 by William S Martin