How do I disable all the editor's UI animation?

It’s hurting my eyes…

Thanks.

(EDIT: Removed reference to story - for simplicity)

You’ll need to be more specific about what story format you’re using (Harlowe, SugarCube, etc…) and what animations you’re talking about, because the answers vary depending on that information.

You likely just need to put some CSS in your Stylesheet section that disables the transition (i.e. transition: none;) for any animated elements. For example, if you’re using SugarCube you might add:

.passage {
	transition: none;
}

to prevent passage transitions.

Hopefully that helps, but if not, please state the story format you’re using and which transitions you’re talking about.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

You’ll need to be more specific about what story format you’re using (Harlowe, SugarCube, etc…

Are the editor animations dependent on the story mode?

and what animations you’re talking about,

As I said, all the editor’s UI animation.

Sorry, I don’t understand what are you talking about.

I will assume you meant visual effects like those seen when you open & close the Passage Editor of the Twine 2.x application itself.

The application doesn’t include any configuration options for controlling such visual effects, besides the “Snap to Grid” option found in the Passage Editor’s menu.

Ah, if you’re talking about the editor itself, then you’d need to copy the Twine source code, edit the animations out of the stylesheet, and then compile it.

Thanks.