Hint Request: The Bible Retold II; Following A Star

Great game!

I’m exploring a city in Judea in this story. Apart from the main objective, there are several side-quests. I’m stuck on one of them. I know more or less what to do, but not how to go about it. Could someone maybe break this down into separate steps?

Melchior and Gaspar want sandwiches. I made a honey sandwich for Melchior and he was happy. Gaspar wants pomegranate jam on his. I struck a deal with the food merchant that if I can sell 30 pomegranates for him, he’ll give me a jar of jam for free. However, I can’t seem to take the crate of pomegranates from the food stall or obtain pomegranates to sell any other way. Anyone know how to solve this?

2 Likes

Have you tried BUY POMEGRANATE or BUY POMEGRANATES?

2 Likes

(EDIT: Although I’m checking the “solution”-box on this full explicit solution, it was prompted by @mathbrush’s comment. Thank you mathbrush.)

I had! Either I get only one or I don’t have enough money for the crate.

Your suggestion did inspire me to BUY 5 POMEGRANATES. Which worked. I’ll have to buy and sell the fruit in smaller quantities and in several batches.

Full solution: BUY as many POMEGRANATES as you can from the food vendor. Wander around town, follow people around, go to the other market stalls and SELL POMEGRANATES. Repeat as necessary (until you have sold 30).

Thanks for the inspiration.

3 Likes