Happy new year 2023

I want to wish all of you a happy 2023 year, a lot of fun and ideas for creating if and maintaining the spirit upwards.

By the way, this 2022 has been a good and big game for IF. Let’s keep on this way.

• Jade.
16 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!
May this next one be full of happy stuff!

9 Likes

Happy New Year, and all the best wishes for 2023!

9 Likes

Happy New Year to y’all!

8 Likes

I hate New Year’s Eve with a passion, but have a good one nonetheless!

14 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone!
(The last year of 2022 was, for me, partially spent working on a cooking system for the next episode of Budacanta, and configuring the font pack for Ukrainian).

10 Likes

Happy New Years- and may the year ahead be gentle to you and your loved ones.

12 Likes

Happy New Year!

Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy 2023!

10 Likes

Yes. Happy New Year to everyone!

10 Likes

Happy New Year all!

9 Likes

We’ve still got four hours to go in my time zone, but real talk, my son’s been going through a sleep regression lately and I’m getting over a cold, and as a result my chances of making it midnight are pretty slim – so I’ll just say happy new year now so I don’t miss the chance! We lived, we laughed, we loved, met some new friends and played a bunch of great games; here’s to an even better 2023!

12 Likes

Happy New Years! May you find yourself held with loving hands and filled with cozy warmth!

12 Likes

Felice Anno nuovo !

(Happy new year in Italian)

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

10 Likes

Felice anno nuovo as well!

9 Likes

Happy New Year! I wish you all a 2023 filled with happy creating/playing of IF and all the other stuff you enjoy.

10 Likes

Hmm, still January 1 here, so I’ll slip in to wish a happy new year to a lot of people I recognize helped make my 2022 better.

I had a bunch of small victories. If every day were like this, I’d get a lot done. Hope everyone else’s has started well, too, and the “let’s do good new stuff/bury old bad stuff” bandwagon keeps the momentum.

10 Likes

A belated happy new year!

5 Likes