Graham Nelson's Curses, Previous Releases

Maybe you could help me find Graham Nelson’s versions of “Curses” prior to Release 16. The specific versions I would like are releases 8, 9 and 12. I’m working on an expantion of “Curses” and I’m interested in the changes he made from version to version.

Thank you for your help.

I’ve sent a pm with a link to release 8.

You’re expanding “Curses”? Do you have access to the source code? Is Graham Nelson OK with that? Will you keep your expansion properly identified as being not by the same author of the previous 16 releases? Isn’t “Curses” big enough already?

I assumed “expantion” was meant to be “explanation”, though now it is pointed out, I do see that “expansion” is closer and makes a lot more sense in context.

I’ve thus disabled the link to release 8 I’d sent, as it was not my intent to be contributing to any plans to infringe Graham’s copyrights. :frowning:

hey,
to clear up my first post, i am working on a walk-through kinda of comparison thing. i don’t know how to program or anything like that. I’m only 12. I’m blind and really like interactive fiction games.

thanks

Ah, ok. Sorry for the confusion.

Apologies for the misunderstanding! The link should be working again now; can you let me know if you have any problems accessing it?

edit: I’ve also managed to find a copy of Curses that claims that it is “Release 12 for Acorn User”; I’ve sent details by pm.