Gold Microphone Podcast: Now offering transcripts

I apologize if this feels like an extra thread, but I did not want to bury accessibility news in a content discussion thread.

Accessibility is a core value for me (and Gold Machine), so I will be releasing transcripts for all episodes of the podcast. Unfortunately, I am doing this on my own with a rather surprising amount of IF activity already on my plate. I wish I could do better, but for now my goal is to publish them within a week of first broadcast.

I will incorporate them in the show notes published on the blog, since I don’t think I can control the RSS stuff once it leaves the host. I will update the name of each listing once the transcript is out.

The listings can be found off of golmac’s main menu, just click on “Gold Microphone”

I apologize for quality issues. This is new for me, and the AI is not especially accurate. If you know people, hearing-impaired or otherwise, that would enjoy this new feature, please pass this news on.

8 Likes

Thanks for doing this! My current life situation makes listening to podcasts very very challenging so I’ve been a bit bummed to be missing these, since I’ve been enjoying your blogging. Looking forward to digging in!

2 Likes