Gnome-Inform 6G60

Does anyone know when (approximately) it might be released? Not that I mind waiting, but knowing for how long is always nicer than waiting blind.

I’m thinking at this point that there won’t be one. I think it’s noted it’s recommended to just use Gnome Inform 6F95 unless you really have some reason to use the command-line version.

Maybe us Gnome users will get a new version if a lot of stuff is changed or fixed in the next release.

I use the command line i7 regardless, but I thought it’d be nice to have the latest IDE as well, since the only reason I even use it is the index (because say whatever you want, the index just isn’t usable through an ordinary browser - no inform: scheme, no tabs to switch between), and better index is the main reason for 6G60. But still, would have been nice to have some kind of notification on the download page.

The recent activity on its project page suggests that a 6G60 build may not be too far off.

As a bonus the new integrated interpreter seems to be coming together. I think you have a lot to look forward to. :slight_smile:

Heh, yup. Spoke too soon. The Gnome version of 6G60 is in the downloads section of the Inform7 site as of now.