We use Dynamic Objects in Kerkerkruip to clone scrolls that you can find somewhere. It has recently stopped working, producing “Fatal Error: Out-of-bounds memory access”. As far as I can tell we haven’t changed any relevant code. (I did a git bisect which didn’t help - it said the error has existed for months, but we’ve never seen it until a day ago.)
When I comment out the cloning code it works fine.
I’ve tried increasing dynamic memory allocation, which doesn’t help.
Thanks! Your explanation seems strange because I didn’t think scrolls were involved in any relations, but then, sometimes the nature of I7 means that seemingly unconnected pieces of code can have unexpected consequences on each other.
Specifically, the one causing problems was the containment relation. It’s returned by IterateRelations like any other various-to-various relation between objects, but doesn’t use the same storage format (and logically shouldn’t be cloned anyway).