Extracting individual pictures from Quill/GAC/PAWs

ask them this.

i was just wondering what the graphics codes mean in inpaws. ive tried comparing them by deleting one picture in paw but i cant see a pattern or header anywhere. any help would be welcome,

thanks

also who is Bieno Marti?

Bieno is a releaser author in paws, as for example has created Torreoscura, both english and spanish language.

Uto is the main man when it comes to PAWs, DAAD, ngPAWs etc. in the Spanish community. He currently maintains unPAWs and has created countless tools and authoring systems based on the Gilsoft family of software for years and years.

His website is here: https://www.ngpaws.com/

Like many in the Spanish community, Uto puts us British to shame by being able to communicate in English a lot better than many native speakers I know. :slight_smile:

Talking of Bieno, Pedro Fernández put together an article (in Spanish but Google Translate helps) talking about the challenges of transferring Bieno Marti’s C64 graphics, from his original Illustrator-ed version of Torreoscura, to other machines. Torreoscura | La Línea Dura It was a labour-intensive, mostly manually process of transferring the graphics instructions across by hand.