Else If conditions

Hey, I’m trying to set up else if conditions, but I’m not sure how to do it properly. The code I have is like this…

Alley-Buildings is a scenery in Alleyway. Understand "buildings", "apartments", "brick buildings", "buildings in alleyway", "houses", and "bricks" as Alley-Buildings. The description of Alley-Buildings is "[if It's-Raining is true and Day-Hours is false] You can't really see what buildings they are from within alley, and you can't see anything special about them. The features are hard to make out in the night, but you can see the moisture from the rain shinning in the dim streetlight. [else if It's-Raining is true and Day-Hours is true] There's nothing special about the brick buildings. You can see that the bricks are well weathered, and bare their marks of damage. They damp from the rain.[else if It's-Raining is false and Day-Hours is false] You can't really make out the buildings very well in the dim streetlight, and you can't tell what buildings they belong to. They don't look like there's anything special about them. [else f It's-Raining is false and Day-Hours is false]There doesn't seem to be anything special about the brick buildings. You can't tell what buildings they belong to, and the their feature are hard to make out in the darkness. The dim streetlight does little to illuminate them.[otherwise] this shouldn't display for buildings scenery."

What goes wrong?

[else f It's-Raining is false and Day-Hours is false]

You forgot an “i” in that if. Could that be it?

exactly right, thanks guys :slight_smile: