What better way to spend Oct 31 than to walk through the dark streets, moving quickly to avoid the stares of beast and men (women?) alike … hiding your true self behind a mask as you gather your hoard of INTERACTIVE FICTION to consume upon returning to your shadowed lair?
ECTOCOMP 2017 submission period is over, and that means you, the reader, have an amazing set of SCARY IF to play!
Here’s the full lineup:
- Something in the Night, AnssiR66
- Who To Haunt, Katie Benson
- Bloody Raoul, Ian Cowsbell
- Do it, Santiago Eximeno
- Revenge, forta
- make build --deity, josh giesbrecht
- little, Chandler M. Groover
- YOUR PARTY IS DEAD, Naomi Norbez
- Primer, Christina Nordlander
- Corrupter of Dreams, Robert Patten
- Civil Mimic, Andrew Schultz
- Uxmulbrufyuz, Andrew Schultz
- The Boot-Scraper, Caleb Wilson
- All Visitors Welcome, bitterkarella
- Saturdays, verity v.lee
- dripping with the waters of SHEOL, Lady Isak Grozny
- Fog Lights and Foul Deeds, Tom Sykes
- The devil tree, aiwulf
- Futility, aiwulf
- Going Down, Hanon Ondricek
- Where we’ll live for nine days, pseudavid
- The Elevator Game, Owlor
- The Rats in the Bulkhead, Bruno Dias
And for any Spanish speakers here, don’t forget to check out the entries to this year’s ECTOCOMP: Español Edition as well!
I’m incredibly grateful to everyone who’s contributed - this year’s lineup is fantastic, thanks to all of you!
Go! Play! Enjoy! Vote!
IF YOU DARE!!!
ps. There is one late entry coming very shortly, just FYI. Last-minute technical difficulties are a horrible reason to miss out on the fun!