ECTOCOMP 2016

Thank you.

@J.J. Guest

There were two “Vlad The Impala” zips in the most recent update you posted here, one in each of the competition categories. It appears to be a “Le Grand Guignol” as that is where it is located on the judging forms. Is this correct? And would I be correct in assuming that I should judge the one in the Le Grand Guignol folder, and that the one in the La Petite Mort folder is just a duplicate? Thank you.

Yes, Vlad the Impala should have been in the Grand Guignol folder, only.

Jason

Thank you. Would it be easier for you if the judges type their names at the top of the judging form, or would you rather they not?

That would be useful. Even more useful would be to add your names to the filename, thanks.

Jason

ok, thank you.

A quick reminder that voting forms should be send to ectocomp[at]gmail.com rather than my personal address. Makes finding them all that bit easier!

Thanks,
Jason

Sorry, the judging forms instructed me to send them to your personal email:

"- Ectocomp 2016 -
La Petite Mort
A 3-hour comp for Hallowe’en!
=========================================

- JUDGING FORM -

Please send your completed judging form to [your personal email],
or via the intfiction.org forum."

"- Ectocomp 2016 -
	     Le Grand Guignol
          A competition for Hallowe'en!
=========================================

- JUDGING FORM -

Please send your completed judging form to [your personal email],
or via the intfiction.org forum."

Damn…

Voting for ECTOCOMP 2016 has now closed. I’ve received five voting forms from Billy Mays, Matt Bates, Chandler Groover, Peregrine Wade and Verity Virtue. Let me know if you’ve sent me voting forms and they haven’t reached me. Results will be published sometime this evening (GMT).

Jason

I didn’t vote on Grand Guignol because I’m in it, but if you need another ballot to break ties or something, since this is a small voter turnout, let me know and I can send one.

Thanks for the offer CMG, and thanks for updating the IFDB with the results.