Disambiguation problem using certain extension combinations

I’m using some extensions from Aaron Reed in my WIP, including Keyword Interface, Numbered Disambiguation Choices, Remembering, and Smarter Parser.

I’m running into a problem when I try to examine something that would normally require disambiguation that isn’t in the current location. The Remembering extension kicks in and tells me it’s not visible (there’s a specific rule for that whose purpose is to suppress disambiguation). There’s also code (the prevent remembering disambiguation problems rule) that is supposed to throw the parser a do-nothing action to “eat” the disambiguation command that would normally be expected.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be working for me, and I’m not sure why. A multi-word command such as “go south” will work, but just typing, say, “s” gives the response “you can’t see anything by that name here”.

Any help or advice anyone has on tracking this down would be appreciated. I have so many extensions (and modifications of extensions) in play here that it could easily be something I’ve done, but it’s proving tough to debug, and it’s not particularly clear to me what activities are involved in the disambiguation question process.

Here’s an example of the type of output I get. “Clumps” should require disambiguation, and I’m in a different location from where they are located.

clumps
You can’t see that any more.

clumps
You can’t see anything by that name here.

clumps

clumps
You can’t see anything by that name here.

Also, I get this:

clumps

s
I only understood you as far as wanting to s.