Disambiguation in a container

Here we go again. I thought I’d solved this well enough, but now it’s not working again.

[code]Test is a room.

A container called the closet is fixed in place in Test.

A man called Herb Chin is in the closet. Understand “man” as Herb Chin.

There is a thing called Herb Chin’s Chin. It is part of Herb Chin.

Your nose is part of the player. The elbow is part of the player.

Instead of pushing Herb Chin:
say “[The noun] steps out on the floor.”;
Now the noun is in the location.

Does the player mean:
say “DTPMR running!”;

test me with “show chin my ear/push man/show chin my ear/show chin my elbow”[/code]
The output I see is:

As you can see, the Does the Player Mean rules never even run. Shouldn’t they always run before asking the player which do you mean?

Plus, I threw in another weird behavior I noticed from my WIP: If the word “your” appears in the name of an object, the parser parses the word “my” as the object. “My” can refer to the player’s other enclosures, but only when another word identifies them, and once again, DtPMR are no help. I’m not sure how to handle that one…

Don’t know why it doesn’t come up with your disambiguation writing when Herb is in something. The my problem can be fixed like so:

The nose is part of the player. The indefinite article of the nose is "your". The elbow is part of the player. The indefinite article of the elbow is "your".

Yes, I already dealt with this with other items in my WIP. It’s a little tricky because you can’t change the definite article. But you can make it a kind of X and define a phrase:

to say the (item - an X): say "your [item]"

Try this slight variation:

Test is a room.

A container called the closet is fixed in place in Test.

A man called Herb Chin is in the closet. Understand "man" as Herb Chin.

There is a thing called Herb Chin's Chin. It is part of Herb Chin.

Your nose is part of the player. Your elbow is part of the player.

Instead of pushing Herb Chin:
   say "[The noun] steps out on the floor.";
   Now the noun is in the location.

Does the player mean [showing something to Herb Chin]:
   say "DTPMR running!";

test me with "show chin ear / z / show chin my ear / z / show chin my"

What happens, I think, is that “ear” and “my ear” are treated as topics understood ([text] tokens), and the DPMR is not considered in those cases.
(See this bug report.)

It would make sense, except that there are no grammar lines using “show” that accept a [text] token. Is the bug bigger than the ticket suggests, or is this something else?

Right now, the more I think about it, the less sense it makes to me.