Defining a Bottle to Drink From

I am trying to define a bottle for Alice to drink from so that she can shrink. I’ve found documentation on food, and the dobjFor(Drink) - but when I use this I get the ‘this is not something you can drink’ message. How would I define a bottle full of liquid that could be drunk by the player’s character? - here is the bottle definition I have so far (I don’t have all my checks in there yet - like is Alice taller than two feet? or has she already drunk the liquid? - I’ll add these etc once I get it drinkable):

drinkMeBottle : Thing 'Drink Me Bottle' 'bottle marked drink me' @foyer
    "The small bottle is made up of dark glass. It is filled with some sort of liquid. A paper label tied with dainty string to the neck of the bottle reads 'Drink Me'"
    isListed = nil
    isUsed = nil
    dobjFor(Drink)
    {
        preCond = [objHeld]
        action()
        {
            "You pick up the little bottle, all the while telling yourself that it is good advice not to do so. Then again, the bottle doesn't appear to
            be marked poison. Oh how many times have you given yourself good advice yet not headed it? You pull the cork from the bottle. It lets out a faint
            pop and greenish whisps of steam slowly rise then dissipate. You take a drink of the strangely tasty liquid. You become dizzy and the world seems to spin a
            bit. When your head clears so see that you are now smaller than the little door at the end of the hall. How very curious.";
            drinkMeBottle.isUsed = true;
            me.height = 2;
        }
    }
;

Thanks!

The “not something you can drink” message is coming from the “verify” stage of the action. All you have to do to get rid of the message is to add an empty “verify()” method to the “dobjFor(Drink)” section, like so:

drinkMeBottle : Thing 'Drink Me Bottle' 'bottle marked drink me' @foyer "The small bottle is made up of dark glass. It is filled with some sort of liquid. A paper label tied with dainty string to the neck of the bottle reads 'Drink Me'" isListed = nil isUsed = nil dobjFor(Drink) { preCond = [objHeld] verify() { } action() { "You pick up the little bottle, all the while telling yourself that it is good advice not to do so. Then again, the bottle doesn't appear to be marked poison. Oh how many times have you given yourself good advice yet not headed it? You pull the cork from the bottle. It lets out a faint pop and greenish whisps of steam slowly rise then dissipate. You take a drink of the strangely tasty liquid. You become dizzy and the world seems to spin a bit. When your head clears so see that you are now smaller than the little door at the end of the hall. How very curious."; drinkMeBottle.isUsed = true; me.height = 2; } } ;

Wow thank you SO much! That worked like a charm!