Combining while [activity] with other conditions

I can’t seem to figure out how to write a rule preamble that includes both “while activity X” and another condition. Consider this:

[code]Test is a room.

A thing has a number called the count. The indefinite article of a thing is usually “[a quantity of the item described]”.

To say a quantity of (item - a thing):
carry out the printing a quantity activity with item.

Printing a quantity of something is an activity on objects.

For printing a quantity of a thing (called item):
say “[count of item in words]”

Some balloons is a thing in Test. The count of balloons is 5.[/code]

So far so good. But what if I want say something different in certain narrow circumstances:

For printing a quantity of balloons while listing nondescript items when the count of balloons is 5: say "exactly five".
This compiles, but does nothing.

For printing a quantity of balloons while listing nondescript items and the count of balloons is 5: say "exactly five".
This fails to compile, as do many other permuatations of “when/while/and” with rearrangements of the conditions.

Is the “while activity” syntax restricted to a single condition? This works, but it’s awfully wordy:

For printing a quantity of balloons when the listing nondescript items activity is going on and the count of balloons is 5: say "exactly five".

I think I found two bugs cause of this. For now, please use the wordy method. I’ll report it on the bugtracker the two bugs I found, one of which being your “shouldn’t this work?”