Changing the height of the textarea box

Hi,
I’m trying to change the height of a particular Textarea box by writing the code in the Story stylesheet.
This is what I had so far:
#textarea-$trialrun {
width: 10px
min-width: 10px;
height: 10px;
}

This is the code in the chapter:
<<textarea “$trialrun” " ">>
but it doesn’t seem to work. Can you help me?

If you inspect the textarea while running the game in your browser, you’ll see the element is named textarea-trialrun (without the “$”), so that’s what you should use in your code (I also added the missing semicolon after “width”):

#textarea-trialrun {
width: 10px;
min-width: 10px;
height: 10px;
}

W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶d̶t̶h̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶h̶e̶r̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶a̶r̶e̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶y̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶"̶t̶r̶i̶a̶l̶r̶u̶n̶"̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶y̶l̶e̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶

̶t̶e̶x̶t̶a̶r̶e̶a̶ ̶{̶
 ̶m̶i̶n̶-̶w̶i̶d̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶0̶p̶x̶;̶
 ̶}̶

w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶d̶t̶h̶.̶

EDIT: Another problem could be you have curly quotes in your example (<<textarea “$trialrun” " ">>), which are not allowed in Twine, but I assume it’s the forum that changed them - if you had them in your code, you would have received an error trying to run that passage.

EDIT 2: I just realised the width was not working because of the missing semicolon I didn’t catch at first, so you do not need to add the code for textarea in general.

Okay Thanks alot! You are a savior