Can the "printing a parser error" activity be renamed?

This has always been too wordy:Rule for printing a parser error when the latest parser error is the I beg your pardon error: say "I beg your pardon?"Can we instead rename the activity like so:[code]Parsing something is an activity on command parser errors.

Rule for parsing the I beg your pardon error:
say “I beg your pardon?”[/code]This does compile, by the way, and we just recently had to re-word the parser errors anyway since they all now (thankfully) end in the word “error”.

Put it on the suggestion forum, perhaps?

Submitted. Found some renamings that would allow both the old invocation syntax AND the new to work simultaneously.

1. rename the new kov “command parser error” to “parser error”
  2. rename the “printing a parser error” activity to “printing”
  3. the new activity takes the kov as a parameter: “Printing something is an activity on parser errors.”
  4. the old invocation “printing a parser error when…” still works, understood as “printing (any parser error) when…”
  5. the new invocation works as well: “printing (the I beg your pardon error):”

Per zarf’s feedback, I modify the suggestion to only request the activity accept a parameter, because this syntax is already valid in 6E59+ Rule for printing a parser error FOR: [...].