Can someone re-send a patched copy of the Mac 6G60 compiler

I don’t know what happened but It appears that my patched
version of 6G60 compiler for the Mac running Lion has hit a memory limit.
My source is very very large over 300K words and the compiled game runs

my address is radical1@evcohs.com

thanks much.

I’ve checked my source code and get NO output bugs save for the
following message:

The application ran your source text through the Inform 7 compiler, as usual, and it found no problems
translating the source. Something must have gone wrong all the same, because the second stage of the
process - using the Inform 6 compiler to turn this translated source into a viable story file - turned up errors.
This should not happen. The errors are written out on the Progress tab, but will only make sense to experienced Inform 6 users (if even to them).

The best option now is probably to reword whatever was last changed and to try again. Subsequent attempts
will not be affected by the failure of this one, so there is nothing to be gained by restarting the application
or the computer. A failed run should never damage the source text, so your work cannot be lost.

If you are using Inform 6 inclusions, these are the most likely culprits. You might be using these without
realising it if you are including an extension which contains Inform 6 inclusions in order to work its magic:
so if the problem only seems to occur when a particular extension is in use, then that is probably what is at
fault, and you should contact the extension’s author directly.

I’ve made the link at the end of this post live again, in case you haven’t already gotten a response by e-mail.

Thanks again to emacs user. I should have saved that posting in case I lost
the patched file. It’s been nearly 2 years now since Graham has updated the compiler
and I understand that a new release is due before the end of this year.