Beta Testers Sought for Short SeedComp Parser Game-- Testers Found!

Thanks, everyone. I have enough testers now.

Hey y’all–

I could use a couple of eyeballs on my SeedComp game. It’s Inform 7, and it’s quite short-- less than 30 minutes and maybe no more than 15 minutes. It is fairly on-the-rails and has a hint system, and I think it’s pretty easy (I’d like it to be easy). It’s had one round of testers already, so it should be clean and only in need of nitpicking.

It’s based on @sophia 's After the Accident seed, and it is a serious bummer with some bloody parts.

I’m absolutely willing to swap testing since SeedComp deadline approacheth. DM me if you’re interested.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to play it! Looking forward to the release!!

5 Likes

I love kittens as much as the next girl, but if you want to make my heart flutter, it’s frogs that I think are the most adorable things in the world.
Like this guy.

It is so cute it makes me weepy. That’s his angry little war cry. Aw.

4 Likes

Does that extend to cane toads? If so, we have a few million of the mother f**kers invading the country. You’re welcome to as many of them as you want.

I should warn you that they’re poisonous and they kill any of the local wild life that has the misfortune to come into contact with them.

3 Likes

I also think toads are cute, but the cane toad is indeed evil and I’d be pleased if all yours dropped dead. Invasive crazy ants are the problem here, and they’re kind of cute, too, but wow, they’re horrible.

2 Likes