Beta tester(s) wanted for "Son of Camelot"

Written in Adrift V.5
I am looking for someone who’d like to give a hand testing this game. I need proof / grammar reading and general play testing.
This is the second beta so most of the nicks should have been ironed out at this point.

Written in Adrift V.5
I am looking for someone who’d like to give a hand testing this game. I need proof / grammar reading and general play testing.
This is the second beta so most of the nicks should have been ironed out at this point.
This is the third and final chapter in my little trilogy about Camelot. You don’t have to have any knowledge of the earlier chapters to play this one. (I hurry to add)

[i]You affectionately remember your dad’s bedtime stories about Camelot and how he helped Merlin rescue the fair queen Guinevere. Not that you ever believed them to be true, but the stories were great nonetheless and your childhood days were filled with fighting dragons and searching for the Holy Grail.

While looking through your dads personal papers after he passed away a few years ago, you came across an old leather binding. The binding contained an old parchment, stating that your Dad was not only knighted as the Thirteen Knight of the Round Table, but that he also had an honourable title “Son of Camelot”

Although thinking it was a prank joke, you nevertheless had the parchment examined by a friend of yours and to your big surprise he found that it dated back to the 6th century A.D. The mystery of the parchment has haunted you for the past year and you finally decided to go to England to at least try and get some closure on the matter.[/i]

If you’re interested, pls send me a PM. Looking forward to hear from you.