Baltimore/DC IF meetup - 2020 edition

March 30 at Mad City Coffee, 3-5 p.m., we’ll discuss Romain’s Within a Circle of Water and Sand, and also discuss Cragne Manor through the shaft under the second bridge.

Okay, I’ve split this topic into a new one, which should make @ChrisC the owner, and he should be able to post unlimited replies to bump the thread. Please don’t hesitate to inform me personally if there are any more problems.

[bows deeply and backs out of the topic]

1 Like

April 27, 4-6 p.m. at Mad City Coffee, we’re going to discuss Castle, Forest, Island, Sea, as well as Cragne Manor up to the point of getting inside the mansion.

Our next meetup is May 18th, the usual time and place (3-5 p.m. at Mad City Coffee).

We’ll discuss The Empty Chamber from Spring Thing.

No meeting in June (due to NarraScope, etc.) but July 13 we’ll meet to discuss The Missing Ring from this year’s Spring Thing. Same time and place.

1 Like

August 10, 3-5 p.m. at Mad City Coffee, we’ll discuss Omen Exitio: The Plague.

1 Like

September 14, same time and place, we’ll discuss Hanon’s Cannery Vale.

1 Like

October 19th, 3-5 p.m. at Mad City Coffee, we’ll discuss Ryan Veeder’s Authentic Fly Fishing.

November 23, same time and place, we’ll have played various IF Comp games and discuss them there then.

1 Like

December 14, we’ll discuss Pace Smith’s Limerick Heist.

January 11, 3-5 p.m. at Mad City Coffee, we’ll discuss AI Dungeon 2. https://www.aidungeon.io/

Also, feel to join our Facebook group or mailing list (baltdcifmeetup@googlegroups.com) so we know you’re out there!

February 8, at the same time and place, we’ll discuss Mike Spivey’s Sugarlawn.

March 21, we’re going to discuss Barkdull and Borgard’s Black Sheep.

For predictable reasons, we’re going virtual for this meeting. I can give the videoconference link to anyone who’s interested, in case anyone has wanted to attend, but hasn’t been able to make it out to a meeting yet.

Just contact me via PM on Saturday for the link.

1 Like

Glad @Spike stopped by, and thanks to @zarf for hosting us!

We’re probably going to be running things this way for a while. Next time, 3 p.m. on April 18, we’ll discuss the Spring Thing games. Same procedure as yesterday; message me here on that date to get a video conference link.

-Chris

1 Like

This is happening in 25 hours. Message me for the link if you’re interested.

May 16, online as usual at 3 p.m., we’ll be discussing Ryan Veeder’s Fly Fishing again, because apparently

Message me that week if you’re interested.

2 Likes

June 20, 3-5 p.m., we’ll discuss Captain Verdeterre’s Plunder. Message me that week if you’re a local interested in attending.

1 Like