I’ve just posted the Babel Treaty revision 10 to the Babel page:
Also a new release of the Babel tool:
Babel now officially includes Twine and Alan. Thanks to Chris Klimas and Thomas Nilefalk for their help.
I also made a bunch of minor updates, including:
- Adding the
<tuid>bibliographic tag (IFDB identifier).
- Marking the
<bafn>tag (Baf’s Guide) as a historical legacy.
- Adding more super-early Z-code files to the section on legacy Z-code.
- Noting that the IF Archive integration plans didn’t happen. Future metadata plans will probably involve IFDB.
- Noting that the “forgiveness rating” is not as well-defined as we thought back in the day, and not really applicable to all kinds of IF. (See my comments here.)
- Updating gendered pronouns “he/his/him” to “they/their/them”.
- Fixing several typos and editing errors.