Authors: claiming your special prize

Congratulations to all of the winners of this year’s competition! Per my pledge, everyone in the top 40 is eligible for a portion of the special prize pool. In order to disburse it I need a bit more information from some of you:

1. If you have an email associated with your comp entry, and you are OK with receiving a Paypal payment at that address, no action is needed from you: unless I hear otherwise I will send you a payment for the amount of your prize in the next week or so.

2. If you did not associate an email with your entry, or you do not want to receive the prize at your listed email address, or you wish to decline the prize for whatever reason, you need to get in touch with me either by replying here, or by PM, or by email at evouga@gmail.com, to make arrangements for receiving your prize. Please try to do so by the end of the week.

Hey, thanks for being so generous! It means an extra Christmas present for my wife and 3-year old, so I really appreciate I, and I think everyone else does, too.

I neither want a prize nor deserve one. Give it to the next person in line.

King and Crown came 42nd. If it won anything I wish it to be donated to a non-political charity. So, sick kids or feeding the hungry or something.

I definitely want mine, and I also want to thank you for your generosity. It’s very much appreciated.

+1 to “Thank you so much” and “Yay”. My email address is my paypal, so that’s easy.

Yes, thank you for this! It means a lot.

I think this is the coolest thing, and thank you for doing it.

That said, I think I’m right at the bottom, and there’s a tie somewhere in the midst of that. So bump me off in favor of the tie if necessary. Otherwise, my email is my paypal [emote]:)[/emote]

If you wish to decline the prize, I will honor that decision – but could you please tell me which game is your entry? I couldn’t find a “Lucea” on the list.

I’ve received emails and PMs from several of you – thanks! In roughly 72 hours I will begin sending out the prizes; if you do NOT have a paypal account linked to your comp email address, and have NOT yet contacted me, please do so ASAP.

I can’t speak for her, naturally, but I do believe that Lucea is Katherine Morayati, and the game is Laid Off from the Synesthesia Factory.

All prizes have now been sent to the authors. Several authors declined the prize, and/or asked me to give their prize to another winner, and so some of you received more money than indicated by your placement bracket.

The following authors did not receive a prize, as they did not contact me with an email address:

Gotomomi - Arno von Borries
Capsule II - PaperBlurt

I will send you your prizes if/when you contact me in the future.

Got it! Thanks a bunch!

This brightened my day <3 Thank you again for this generosity, and congrats fellow authors!

Thanks very much! This was a really neat prize, and it’s cool so many people got a little something.

Yes, got it as well, thanks a lot! [emote]:)[/emote]

Much appreciated, all went smoothly.

Thank you! It’s a really nice bonus, and very generous.

Thank you so much - this is hugely kind!

Wow, how completely unexpected (on my part) and how very generous. Thank you very much!