Apocamorphosis

AMS v0.33B (PTB) is LIVE!
Word Count: 1,789,332
LinesOfCode: 104,412
Characters: 12,410,875

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link: anonymousynn.blogspot.com
And you can donate here if you like it! patreon.com/anonynn
Public Discord: discord.gg/y3V4hbN

I wanted to re-introduce a free game I’m developing called, “Apocamorphosis”

RPG/ Adult/ Text Adventure/ Fantasy
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it’s path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety…

Current AMS : v0.33B (PTB): 1FEB19
Next Update : AMS v0.33C (PTB): 1MAY19
Word Count: 1,789,332
LinesOfCode: 104,412
Characters: 12,410,875

Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.

Apocamorphosis’ blog: https://anonymousynn.blogspot.com/
If you’d like to donate: https://www.patreon.com/anonynn
Public Discord: Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Systems in the Game (mature content)
  • New and Improved Character Creator (finished)
  • Pregnancy (finished)
  • Lactation (finished)
  • Crafting/Harvesting Supplies (finished)
  • Alcohol (finished)
  • Resting/Make Camp/Hunting/Trapping (finished)
  • Weather (finished)
  • Calendar (finished)
  • Status Changes (finished)
  • Masturbation Scenes/Menu (finished)
  • Looting/Searching (finished)
  • Lust (finished)
  • Relationship (finished)
  • Questing (finished)
  • Corruption (finished)
  • Character Titles (finished)
  • Skill Tree (ongoing 1/3)
  • Enticing Enemies (ongoing)
  • Travel (ongoing)
  • Secondary Pregnancy (ongoing)

​AMS v0.33C (PTB-Story Remaster Conclusion) is LIVE!
​3MAY19
Word Count: 1,754,036
LinesOfCode: 105,057
Characters: 12,360,392

Blog Link: http://anonymousynn.blogspot.com
And you can donate here if you like it! https://www.patreon.com/anonynn
Public Discord: https://discord.gg/y3V4hbN

v0.33C (PTB) Changelog
Bug Fixes/Changes

• Player Race now gets properly updated along with Body Parts like it’s supposed to!

-Fixed: an Index Error with the Rest Command regarding building Shelters.

• Fixed Worn Out Shoes being Unremovable.

-Fixed: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘player.lust + 1’: ArithmeticElement: Operation ‘Add’ is not defined for types ‘Boolean’ and ‘Int32’

• Fixed: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘player.lust = 7’: CompareElement: Operation ‘Equal’ is not defined for types ‘Boolean’ and ‘Int32’

• Fixed: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘“
    But you’ve lost “+ player.health +”!</font color>”’: SyntaxError: Unexpected token “dedede” ; expected one of Line: 1, Column: 20

• I couldn’t recreate Lust becoming “false” after interacting with the Dwarf/Jensen in the Caravan. But I looked through his code and adjusted a couple of things. Hopefully that fixed it.

• Fixed errors in the Attack scripts for Rold and Hannah regarding the quest 2 failures. It was still written in the old way I handled quests and is now updated. If you see any wonky business though let me know!

• The new Save/Load system has been implemented into the game although currently it is not usable as it needs to be adopted to specifically to AMS. You will no longer need to copy and paste code of any sort. Instead, it will now save to your current browser cache which will make the saves a lot more reliable. In addition, the new Save/Load system has been completely updated and numerous upon numerous bugs have been repaired. There is also a new debug feature for me to use specifically which will give out more precise error messages so that if there is a problem with anything, I can quickly hunt down the problem to fix it. Once it’s implemented and ready to go, I will need the Player’s of the game to test it thoroughly so we can find all the bugs. I have already extensively tested it myself and found very few errors throughout. This also means we’ll all have to test it to make sure that it’s properly saving everything too. Hurrah! A big chunk of my time this week went towards helping to implement this ASAP.

• I have gone through most of the code and changed the font color change code. I know it may seem trivial but sifting through almost 2 million words is tedious. BUT changing the font color code will greatly reduce potential errors. This will also help to make the new Save/Load system even more reliable. There were about 8,000 instances changed. @_@ With this came a metric crap ton of errors (at least 100 or more) other fixes I found along the way.

• Fixed when healing at Full Health when using the campfire in the Caravan, it temporarily causes the health to reset to 0 + whatever was healed before returning back to full health in the next scene.

• Fixed an extra bracket error in the Caravan, Tent.

• I’ve broke up Hannah’s conversation into two pieces. This was a massive undertaking. I did this to reduce the amount of text that Player’s are bombarded with at once. Now you can speak to Hannah, take a break and come back to her if needed to finish off the rest of the conversation. The natural pause in this conversation will hopefully make it feel a little more immersive as well. The second half of the conversation is called “Press Her” as in press her for more information (this is where she explains that she saw you running about). Breaking up the dialogue option also helps Quest to process ALL the text in that area because it’s a massive amount.

• Fixed: Error running script: Failed to find conversation topic “Press Her” for Attention

• Fixed the Player not receiving the correct amount of Relationship Points upon meeting Hannah. The game was setting them at a default of 35. Now 35 gets added onto whatever other points you’ve earned.

• Fixed: The Withered Snag, Open Doorway room was having trouble loading because of some wonkiness in the code (that I had no control over), this issue has been fixed. Apparently, the color code was having issues? I dunno. Weird.

• I completely changed all 600 dialogue Codes/Language Algorithms for the Player into a new more reliable (and much easier to code) system/format that SHOULD contain far less errors. During all this I fixed a lot of wonkiness in some of the dialogue options as well so everything should be working better than before regarding this.

• Fixed all the new names of the packages so they would be removed correctly once you take the correct package. I had changed them to make the box puzzle a little harder to figure out.

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘approach’ to element ‘alaraunebad’: Missing quote character in if (alaraunebad.met=False)

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘approach’ to element ‘femaleorcbad’: Missing quote character in switch (GetHighestAtt())

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘beforeenter’ to element ‘GH Living Room’: Missing quote character in ClearScreen

• Fixed Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘approach’ to element ‘jensen’: Missing quote character in if (jensen.met=False)

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘greet’ to element ‘goblinesque man’: Missing quote character in menulist = Split(“Introduce Yourself”, “;”)

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘look’ to element ‘Alchemy Table’: Missing quote character in if (goblinesque woman.dead=False) {

• Took me about 16 hours straight to fix a massive error with Rold’s interaction scripts; specifically the Player’s reactions: Stay Silent, Question Him or Flirt With Him. I discovered that the Flirt with Him script had been completely destroyed through reasons unknown (probably a missing bracket or something with the color changes) so I had to Frankenstein it from previous updates (this is why you make LOTS AND LOTS of backups because even my most recent back-up had the same error). So anyway, I doctored the main conversation back together and then I had to go through and fix each Choice individually, piece by piece, little by little until each one was reconstructed and error free. What an absolute nightmare that was. Ugh. But if not for those backups we would have lost about 700,000 words or so. So anyway! That is done.

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute. Function not found: ‘HideTopic’ and ‘ShowTopic’ errrors in multiple places (since the Conversation Library was updated). Apparently the library needed a more recent update!

• I fixed Hannah and Rold’s dialogue color. Neither were showing up.

• I fixed a Break the Silence dialogue error with Rold. The dialogue option wasn’t showing up. Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘Break the Silence’: Unknown object or variable ‘Break the Silence’

• Fixed Caravan Encounter, Pascal’s conversation not showing up properly. I also brightened her color cause….holy crap.

• Fixed Caravan Encounter, Jensen’s and Freya’s dialogue colors messing up.

• Fixed a color tag in Rold’s conversation dealing with an announcement.

• Fixed the new “Favor” conversation topic with Rold because it wasn’t showing up. Now it does! (Stupid autohide)

• Fixed the text not clearing when you give the package to Rold and the text processor error with Aaleahya in that interaction.

• Fixed this error: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘candle girl.dead=True’: CompareElement: Operation ‘Equal’ is not defined for types ‘Object’ and ‘Boolean’

• Fixed numerous Packages repeat appearing when you arrived in the Storage.

• Fixed an Intelligence Check text processor error in the Returning the Package event.

• Fixed the Player not being appropriately moved to the Analysis Room after giving Rold the package.

• Fixed the Analysis Room Intelligence Check and the Race Check.

• Fixed the topics Rold talks to the Player about after the Player arrives in the Analysis Room. They weren’t disappearing and the Pale Abomination topic was appearing even if the Player didn’t know about the creature.

• Fixed the Experimentation Cells, Alaraune error:

Game Expansion

• The new Save/Load has been updated into the game but it’s not fully functional yet as I have to adapt it to AMS.

• The Caravan NPCs now have extra dialogue if you try to approach them naked before and after you’ve met them and while not wearing upper or lower body clothes.

• There is an Aaleahya interaction finished in the Guest Bedroom and a second interaction with Aaleahya and Hannah in the kitchen/Open Doorway.

• The Box Descriptions for the puzzle event are rewritten and ready to go.

• Aaleahya now cheers for you when you grab the correct box in the Storage Area of the Withered Snag

• Pictures have been voted to show up first and more often. So now they will! Report any wonkiness please!

• Rold now has three topics for the Player to ask about inside of the Analysis Room.

• Rold now has two more additional dialogues to speak about once the package is interacted with. This leads to a new reaction choice by the Player.

• The Workstation dialogue topics are finished which lead to the Player making a choice which then leads to Rold opening the box.

Patreon/Patron
-I’ve redone the Patreon Page and might tweak some of the Polls so that they give better/greater rewards too. But for now, I’ve reorganized the Patreon Page to hopefully make it more accessible :slight_smile:

Other

• I’ve begun the remaster the various package descriptions in the Storage Room in the Withered Snag to coincide with the new puzzle of finding the correct box. Each box will have two variations of description based on Player Intelligence. If you have 7 or greater Intelligence (and since you aren’t as intelligent as Rold is) your character will make estimations based on their arm and fist lengths. If you have an Intelligence of 6 or less, your character will make rough estimations with adjectives like; large, smallish, decently-sized etc. Resist variables have been added to every one of the box traps.

There is:

Dark Brown Cylindrical Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Brown Cylindrical Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Dark Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Light Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Dark Brown Box – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Dark Brown Package – correct choice

*This is basically an Intelligence Check as well since having a higher Intelligence will help you remember the dimensions or make rough estimations. Also, each time you play the game, the boxes will be put into a different order with four variations.

• Aaleahya also has a new scene that can trigger if you have her when you enter the downstairs Guest Bedroom. It’s a short little scene and interaction with her that gives some insight to her flame powers. In the next update, I will be adding several more scenes (probably three more) in various spaces throughout the house, each prompting a choice for the Player to make that will affect their Relationship Points with Aaleahya. :slight_smile: She will also be present in the final conversation with Rold and in the finale of Chapter 1 if she is in your party.
  1. No, Hurry Along = -1 Relationship Points.

2. Ask Her About Her Flame Capabilities = +1 Relationship Points.

3. Tell Her She’s Cute/Sexy = SEXY/SARCASM +2 Relationship Points and +1 Sexy/Sarcasm Dominant Mood, SYMPATHY +3 Relationship Points and +1 Sympathy/Serious Dominant Mood, SERIOUS +3 Relationship Points and +1 Sympathy/Serious Dominant Mood. ((If you have an Asexual Orientation, you will merely compliment Aaleahya and gain +1 Relationship Points)).

4. Apologize For Seeing Her Naked = +3 Relationship Points.

*All have multiple scenarios depending on your Corruption and Lust/Horny, Sexuality/Orientation, Dominant Mood, Gender and so on. Each also reward or remove different relationship points.

• Aaleahya has a second scene that can trigger if you have her when you enter the Open Doorway/Kitchen where you met Hannah. It’s another short scene and will give you an opportunity to gain or lose some Relationship Points with her. Once you enter the Kitchen, you’ll be prompted with a selection of choices regarding introducing Aaleahya to Hannah. This scene has minor Corruption variables.
  1. Aaleyaah = Corruption 50> +0 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< -1 Relationship Points.

2. Aleeshya = Corruption 50> +0 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< -1 Relationship Points.

3. Aaleahya = Corruption 50> +1 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< +1 Relationship Points. Player Corruption -2.

4. Aiyalhaa = Corruption 50> +0 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< -1 Relationship Points.

• This is one of the first interactions that you can actually gain Relationship Points if you choose a negative action with high Corruption. This is because Aaleahya and Hannah think you’re messing around on purpose. Alternatively, if you have low Corruption and choose anything but her actual name both will know you are NOT joking and will berate you for getting it wrong. But since you just met Aaleahya and haven’t had much interaction with her, it’s understandable you don’t have her name down pat yet, hence why the consequences are not that severe.

• You are however rewarded twice whether or not you have high Corruption if you happen to choose the correct pronunciation of her name. If you have high Corruption it proves that you were genuinely trying to be sweet in spite of wanting to say the name wrong so you will gain Relationship Points and you will lose -2 Corruption. Low Corruption sharing the same outcome.

• This interaction takes Corruption and Gender variables into account.

• When go to choose a name during the Character Creation process, I added a little blurb about the Player being able to choose Gender afterward, so first-time players won’t be caught off-guard by that.

• The Caravan NPCs now have extra dialogue if you try to approach them naked before and after you’ve met them and while not wearing upper or lower body clothes. Hopefully this will help with immersion as well. Each NPCs reacts in a unique way for both scenarios.

• New Callie (from the Caravan) pictures added; both Regular and Lewd versions. Thank you, Alexis Rillera, our background artist for them! I added Alexis Rillera as a character artist too.

• Aaleahya has a short cheering session for you once you pick up the correct box in the Withered Snag, Storage Area ((the mini-quest for Rold)).

• I have completely finished the initial remaster of the conversation where the Player gives Rold the box. This scenario has variables regarding whether or not Aaleahya is dead or if you’ve sent her away. If she is dead, Rold will be deeply saddened and it will affect your relationship a little. You will lose -10 Relationship Points with him. If you sent her away, Rold will be infuriated by your irresponsibility and you will lose -25 Relationship Points with him. Aaleahya herself also has numerous interactions throughout this scene depending on these circumstances as you cannot send her away until you are actually carrying the package. You automatically get a +3 toward your Relationship with him for returning with Aaleahya as well.

• I’ve cleared up the code in the Waterhole to prepare it for the second half of the revamp of the beginning, which started with the Caravan introduction and will conclude with the Rolling Hills. This will also help to reduce lag in this area and makes it easier for Quest to process since the scripts are in much smaller chunks. These smaller chunks will be easier to read for the Player too.

• I’ve broken up Rold’s conversation and added a new “Break the Silence” continuation of his introduction. You will not be able to move or explore until you finish the “Break the Silence” introduction which is where you choose your reaction: Stay Silent, Question Him, Flirt With Him. But it at least allows a small break for the Player after he scopes you out. Speaking with him again will prompt the Favor Dialogue.

• I broke up the Help Guild: Weather, Time of Day and Location scripts so it doesn’t unload on the Player all at once. I did the same thing for the Harvest, Destroy and Repair scripts as well and the Item Harvest, Repair and Destroy scripts.

• I added the Caravan, the Withered Snag Experimentation Cells and the Withered Snag Orb Rooms to the list of places you cannot masturbate in. They each have their own unique message for it too.

• I’ve begun the Analysis Room remaster, including the room description, the object within—so those are done. Now I’m working on the final conversation remaster with Rold.

• As per the April Poll regarding the placement of pictures. I have placed pictures for both character’s and scenery at the beginning of every conversation topic AND at the beginning of every new room entry. If you notice pictures acting wonky anywhere please let me know so I can correct it. Thank you!

The Following Have Been Changed:

Callie, Rowan, Hannah, Rold, Aaleahya, Caravan Room, Kichen/Open Doorway, Living Room.

• Once the Player returns the correct box to Rold and he brings you to the Analysis Room. He will now ask the Player if they wish to know anything specific. This opens up three new conversation topics for the Player to choose from. This is not required to move on. Make sure you speak with him, BEFORE you interact with the Analysis Table otherwise the story will continue.

The three new conversation topics are:

1. Pale Abomination (if you happened to find it within the Withered Snag, if not, this topic won’t be available. This will have the Player ask about the Pale Abomination in general). Topic Finished

2. Orb Room (You can ask about the Orb Room and its purpose). Topic Finished.

3. Knowing Your Name (You can ask Rold how he knew your name upon arriving outside). Finished

*You can ask these in any order that you wish. But upon doing so the topics will be removed. You will also gain +2 Relationship Points with Rold per topic.

• The Analysis Workstation object (which continues the Analysis Room storyline to the end of Chapter 1) has it’s first topic “Continue On” completed. This topic discusses the attack on the Rhal-Haven Ramparts guard tower and the attack on Stardew from Rold’s perspective which was briefly touched upon by Glob in the Experimentation Cells. This will open up the second (and likely final) topic “And then”. This topic describes the purpose of the package, the true plan of the Assimilists and what Rold plans to do about it. After his brief dialogue you also get a reaction choice which will affect your relationship with both Rold and Aaleahya (if she is present). This reaction choice has eight variations depending on Corruption variables.

Show Concern

Corruption 50+: Rold -3 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +0 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: + 1

Show Confidence

Corruption 50+: Rold +3 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +2 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: - 1

Show Confusion

Corruption 50+: Rold -1 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +0 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: + 1

Show Determination

Corruption 50+: Rold +0 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +2 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: + 2

----------------------------After this choice, Rold will finish the conversation and open the box leading to the release of the Emtropy.

• Rowen’s pictures are now in the game and during all of his conversations. Thank you Alexis Rillera!

1 Like

AMS v0.33D is LIVE!
​3JUN19
Word Count: 1,767,238
LinesOfCode: 105,759
Characters: 12,436,081

Blog Link: http://anonymousynn.blogspot.com 80
And you can donate here if you like it! https://www.patreon.com/anonynn 3
Public Discord: https://discord.gg/y3V4hbN 1

v0.33D

Bug Fixes/Changes

• Someone had mentioned that the Moral Choice 1 in the Character Creation wasn’t showing up very often maybe 1 out of every 10 playthroughs so I went back through and modified the code there and made sure that every choice led to Moral Choice 1 proccing. (The code was fine how it was but I modified it anyway so that it was more precise).

• Fixed the player.lust=7 error, yet again! This time I went through every library and code to make sure I caught them all.

• Fixed “GH Experimentation Cells.alreadydone=True” error as this no longer applies in the game/has no function.

• Fixed this error: “quests.alreadydone14” as this is the old format of how I handled quests before and now it no longer applies.

• Apparently some of the traps in the Study were erasing dialogue before teleporting the Player to another part of the Withered Snag. This has been fixed :slight_smile: thanks for the catch, Ace.

• All the colors have been updated! And should be working 100% properly again.
    Headless Horsemen - chocolate
    Pumpkin King - orange
    Hag Face - red
    Wretched Soul - dodgerblue
    Burning Man - crimson
    Skinwalker - coral
    Glob - royalblue
    Wolf Sire - chocolate
    Alaraune - aquamarine
    Female Orc - lime
    Pale Abomination - darksalmon

Callie - red
Rowen - goldenrod
Nieva - orchid
Freya - cornflowerblue
Jensen - mediumturquoise
Pascal - blueviolet

Hannah - lightgreen
Rold - green

Information- Ivory
Horny- DarkRed
Warning - Crimson
Spring - Spring Green
Summer - Crimson
Fall - SandyBrown
Winter - Snow
Water - SkyBlue
Birds - SkyBlue
Crickets - Forest Green

• Added dialogue in the Caravan Area for the ‘Test Item Cache’ that you can find in the beginning.

Game Expansion

• The Help Rold option is now completed. Picking this scenario will increase your relationships with both Rold +10 and Aaleahya +10 and you’ll see their fight against the Emtropy. This scenario will also give you +15% Corruption for coming in direct contact with the Emtropy and you will be “infected”. This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

• The Escape scenario on the Emtropy object is now completed. Picking this scenario will decrease the Player’s relationships; Aaleahya -3, Rold -5 but will not give Corruption, nor will it give the Player an “infected” scenario. This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

• The Captured scenario leading up the Player getting thrown into Cell 7 is now completed. - In the scenario, Rold will eventually come get the Player and bring them to the Analysis Room for his experiment but he will NOT take the time to ask if the Player has any questions regarding the following topics (like he does in the other scenarios): The Pale Abomination, The Orb Room, How He Knew The Player’s Name. The only Option/Topic will be to ‘Continue On’ which is from the Work Bench inside of the Analysis Room.

• Work on the Withered Snag Ruins continues. After a short intro dialogue, the Player will be presented with a new object called ‘Debris’ which will have a connected verb called Struggle which will change depending on how close the zombies are to your position. This particular action is also a Strength Check of 7 or greater; this check will change the next scene which will lead to the Player to either gaining or losing Resist. If you pass you will gain +4 Resist total. If you fail you not gain anything (except losing whatever Resist you currently have. This will also lead up to a new scene with Hannah and will lead to the very last room in the Withered Snag which will act like a homebase for the Player.

Other

• I’ve fixed the amount of text that is shown to the Player in both the Waterhole and the Rolling Hills room. The scripts have been separated into new objects or verbs. You will have the initial arrival into these rooms acting as normal, however the “Dirty Pool” now has a new verb “Wade and Bathe” which will display the rest of the usual text based around your Dominant Mood.

• The Rolling Hills on the other hand now have a Withered Snag object with two verbs: “Lean Against” and “Enter the Withered Snag” (the latter of which will not appear until you’ve leaned against the tree). The Lean Against verb which will continue the scripts that cover the Player leaning against the tree and hearing Rold’s voice invite them inside. The Enter the Withered Snag verb will lead the Player into the Living Room like normal.
    Over the next couple of months these two rooms will be modified more and more to both lessen the amount of text presented and will clean up what was covered in the Caravan. Weather will be added to these rooms as well eventually too.
    These are more or less my next “secret project” along with added directions you can travel from when you leave the Caravan (to add some slight variation to what happens on the way to the Waterhole). These won’t be implemented for some time though and are secondary from the main work of the game much like the Caravan had been. But something to eventually look forward to in the future!

• The Withered Snag object in the Rolling Hills now has it’s own unique description.

• The option to ‘Help Rold’ during the Emtropy attack in the Withered Snag will now only appear if your Corruption is below 50% otherwise the inclination to “help him” will not occur to you.

• The Help Rold option is now completed. Picking this scenario will increase your relationships with both Rold +10 and Aaleahya +10 and you’ll see their fight against the Emtropy. This scenario will also give you +15% Corruption for coming in direct contact with the Emtropy and you will be “infected”. This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

• The Escape scenario on the Emtropy object is now completed. Picking this scenario will decrease the Player’s relationships; Aaleahya -3, Rold -5 but will not give Corruption, nor will it give the Player an “infected” scenario. This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

• New Room Added to the Withered Snag. The Withered Snag Ruins which continues the story after the Player’s blackout and the eruption of the Emtropy.

• You can choose either option when approaching the Orb Room now and you will be granted access to the Favor Option with Rold. Previously it was only if you actually entered the room.

• I rewrote the ending scene of the scenario where the Player has met Rold and then ATTACKS him. So that it coincides better with waking up in the Experimentation Cells (from any scenario)—which leads to the third and final scenario of the Emtropy attack in the Analysis Room. I’ve also cleaned up the Attack Rold code in that entire sequence as well to lessen the burden on Quest when trying to load those scenes. You also automatically fail “Quest 4: Avenge Gu’ra’ta’s Honor” since it is impossible to complete this Quest until the end of the game (depending on the scenario you follow). You also lose -15 Relationship Points with Rold as well if you attack him.

• New Room Added: Withered Snag, Experimentation Cell #7 which has it’s own unique description. Originally, this wasn’t it’s own room but instead was contained in the Experimentation Cells for the Player to see and interact with but they couldn’t enter. When the Player was captured by Rold (under the various circumstances that this could happen) the Player originally wound up trapped in the Experimentation Cells (more in THAT room than in the cell itself. I decided that with all the code in that area, it would be more beneficial to break it up into it’s own room. So while you can still see Cell #7 in the Experimentation Cells, it’s just an object in there now. Changing how this was set up also allowed me to add objects and interactions to the Cell that are specific to the Cell itself—while also allowing me to code the scenario leading to the attack of the Emtropy. Inside the room, you’ll find three objects: A bed, the floor and the surrounding bars. Each of these can be interacted with via verbs but only one of them (pace the floor) will cause Rold to appear to take you away to the Analysis Room. You need to trigger the pacing three times (or waiting on the bed once and pacing twice). Hopefully, the unknowing of what to do in the cell will help add to the game’s immersion and the Player’s precarious predicament. You can also view the other cells from your own and they will promptly be removed once you do as they are just there for aesthetics.

• Added No Masturbation scripts to the Withered Snag Ruins room, WS Analysis Room and the WS Extra Bedroom (that is locked for the Player in the beginning).

• In the scenario where the Player ‘Attacks Rold’ or ‘Blunders Through the Lab’ (both of which gets the Player moved into Cell 7), Rold will eventually come get the Player and bring them to the Analysis Room for his experiment but he will NOT take the time to ask if the Player has any questions regarding the following topics (like he does in the other scenarios): The Pale Abomination, The Orb Room, How He Knew The Player’s Name. The only Option/Topic will be to ‘Continue On’ which is from the Work Bench inside of the Analysis Room.
    ----The dialogue in the ‘Continue On’ topic and the ‘And Then’ follow-up topic is all modified for this new scenario which eventually leads up to a new set of Reaction Choices. You can choose to Verbally Resist, Apologize, Struggle, Curse Him Out. All of these will affect your Relationship Points with him.
    --------------In the ‘Verbally Resist’ Choice; It is Dominant Mood based with some Corruption Variables. If you have a Sexy Dominant Mood and 50+ Corruption, you will lose -7 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have 49 Corruption and under, you will only lose -3 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have a Sympathy Dominant Mood, you will gain +2 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have a Sarcasm Dominant Mood witth 50+ Corruption, you will lose -10 Relationship Points. If you have 49 Corruption and under, you will lose -7 Relationship Points. If you have a Serious Dominant Mood, you will gain +5 Relationship Points.
    --------------In the “Apologize” Choice; It is Corruption Variable based. If you have 49 Corruption or under, you will gain +7 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have 50+ Corruption, you will gain +3 Relationship Points.
    --------------In the “Struggle” Choice; This is a Strength Based Variable. If you have 7 Strength or greater, you will lose -5 Relationship Points with Rold (because you upset him by almost breaking free). If you have 6 Strength or under, you will gain +3 Relationship Points with Rold (because he won’t notice you trying to escape and will appreciate your patience).
    --------------In the “Reason With Him” Choice; This is an Intelligence Based Variable. If you have 7 Intelligence or greater, you will lose -3 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have 6 Intelligence or under, you will gain +2 Relationship Points with Rold.
    This scenario is completed

• Work on the Withered Snag Ruins continues. After a short intro dialogue, the Player will be presented with a new object called ‘Debris’ which will have a connected verb called Struggle which will change depending on how close the zombies are to your position. This particular action is also a Strength Check of 7 or greater; this check will change the next scene which will lead to the Player to either gaining or losing Resist. If you pass you will gain +4 Resist total. If you fail you not gain anything (except losing whatever Resist you currently have. This will also lead up to a new scene with Hannah and will lead to the very last room in the Withered Snag which will act like a homebase for the Player.

• To prepared for the upcoming changes to the Waterhole and the Rolling Hills, I’ve re-prepped the ‘Sleeping in the Cot’ scene and added a bit of meat to the descriptions and some last minute dialogue from Callie and Rowen which will lead the Player up to making a choice about which way to head. The choices will be…
    –Head South Eastward
    Rocky Agility Check (navigating the rocky areas/slippery)
    –Head South Westward
    Wetlands Strength Check (wading through the constant swampy terrain/or thick snow)
    –Head Westward
    Rolling Hills Intelligence Check (getting turned around or lost/white out)
    ---------These choices will ultimately lead the Player to the Waterhole. But once I set up more of the Traveling Scenes in the Whispering Thicket I will add them to these three choices meaning you could proc a Random/Scene/Event/Encounter.

• All of the Donator Codes: DDI (Donator’s Debug Item), UNDO, PVM (Patron Vending Machine), WWW (Wingless World Warper), PBB (Patron Bottomless Bags), SMB (Stat Manipulation Button) have all had their codes updated and changed. If you need the new codes, just shoot me a PM. :slight_smile:

AMS v0.34A is now LIVE!
Word Count: 1,794,797
LinesOfCode: 108,156
Characters: 12,624,259
AMS v0.33D is now PUBLIC.

Changelog: AMS 0.34A - Chapter 1 Finale

v0.34A

Bug Fixes/Changes

- Fixed the Experimentation Cells, Alaraune error:
  • You can no longer Masturbate in the Ruins or the Extra Guest Bedroom.

• Fixed Gu’ra’ta’s (Female Orc) error: Error compliling expression, boolean “alreadydone” not defined yada yada. Smashed this one.

• Fixed an extra word in the Piercings Section of the Character Creator.

• Fixed the text processor error: “if player orientation_as_int” error. There were about 80 occurrences of that!

• Fixed this error: “Unable to save the file due to the following error: Failed to save field ‘goblinesque man.attack’ with value 'Script […]” when trying to save. This likely wouldn’t be an issue once the Save/Load library is fixed but I wanted to double check anyway.

• Fixed a crap-ton of errors with the new Character Creator, Randomize Character option.

• Fixed a crap-ton of errors with the remade Character Creator, Premade Character option.

• Updated the PreMade Characters description/explanation in the Help Guide.

• I’ve created a purge Resist Command. So if you don’t want your Resist, you can just type “Purge or Resist or PurgeResist” and it will bring up a menu. This has been updated in the Stats too with a reminder. Once you’ve purged your Resist, you cannot get it back until you earn more Resist.

• Fixed some stuff in the Character Creator; mostly changing out parentheses so the editor wouldn’t get confused by them clashing with the msg ("") codes.

• Removed the “you gain” messages from the Advice section of the Character Creator when choosing certain options.

• Fixed a couple of minor typos in Callie’s opening story-telling sequence.

• I’ve rewritten all the Weather for the starting room, Winding Wood in Chapter 2, for all three major scenarios regarding the finale of Chapter 1. All Weather for every season is finished.

• Fixed an error in Quest 5. It had the stats and information from Quest 4. This has been corrected. All the other Quests were double-checked as well.

• Fixed the weird double verbs happening in Callie, Rowen, Nieva, Freya, Jensen and Pascal and I fixed the double continue jump happening as well. Everything should be smoothed out with them.

• Fixed the ‘began to stir’ description in the Waterhole. It doesn’t make sense since I switched out how things work with that area.

• Added ‘ClearScreens’ to the directions leading away from the Caravan so they don’t bleed into the Waterhole descriptions.

• Fixed this error: Error running script: Error evaluating expression ‘ToDouble(ToString(value)) > ToDouble(rhs)’: Input string was not in a correct format — When entering the Withered Snag.

• Fixed this error when meeting Hannah: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘player.orientation=3’: CompareElement: Operation ‘Equal’ is not defined for types ‘String’ and ‘Int32’

• Fixed the game sometimes freezing in the West Hallway of the Withered Snag.

• Fixed this error: {if player.orientation_as_int>0} which was causing problems when entering the Withered Snag.

• Fixed the Player not getting credit for visiting the Orb Room sometimes. You now get credit whether you heed his warning or not.

• Fixed the pictures in Aaleahya and Hannah’s interaction event in the kitchen.

• Fixed the Player being able to see the boxes of the Storage Room of the Withered Snag before Switching On Aaleahya’s flame.

• Fixed Aaleahya light not registering in the Storage Room of the Withered Snag.

• Fixed the Laboratory Entrance not having any description on the second way through.

• Fixed “you’reboth” spacing error in Rold’s “And Then” statement after the package has been given to him. This circumstance happened when you still have Aaleahya with you.

• Aaleahya now automatically skips the Ruins room.

• Removed the repeated Verb Options for Hannah in the Extra Bedroom in the Withered Snag.

• Hannah’s conversation regarding the Player leaving the room now has a Cleared Screen so the Player isn’t overloaded with text.

• Some of Hannah’s text color was wrong. This has been corrected.

• Fixed a small text processor error in one of Rold’s conversation topics after you return the Package. I also fixed the spacing in that particular section as well.

• Fixed the “And Then” topic repeating by just removing the object it’s placed in since it’s no longer needed at that point.

• Fixed a Weather problem in Chapter 2. ((spacing issue))

Game Expansion
SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler
  • I’ve written Hannah’s hero moment where she rescues the Player and takes them to the last remaining room in the Withered Snag. This scene has two slight variations regarding whether or not Aaleahya was with you before hand and whether or not you were infected by the Emtropy. Either way, it leads the Player to the final scene of Chapter 1.

• The main description of the Extra Guest Bedroom is finished. It will account for different things that Hannah and Aaleahya (if she is in your party) are up to. This room will be upgradeable once you have encountered a certain NPC/Party Member (who will be named later) as well. It contains various objects that the Player can interact with; Wardrobe, Storage Chest, Guest Bed and Curtains. Each of these have unique descriptions as well. Hannah’s description for all Dominant Moods has been changed slightly to account for the damage she’s incurred. It also takes into account her hurt limb.

• Character Creator now has a new menu with two new choices; Randomized Character Creation (one click and a character is created), Premade Characters.

• All three scenarios for Chapter 1 are finished and implemented into the game. All of the Weather/Seasons for Chapter 2, the Winding Wood starting room has been rewritten as well to reflect all three of these major scenarios and how the player reaches them.

Scenario 1. Never Visiting the Withered Snag

Scenario 2. Visiting the Withered Snag but Denying to Help Hannah find Rold

Scenario 3. Visiting the Withered Snag and Helping Hannah find Rold

• 2 New Quests Added for Scenario 3.

-New Quest Added: Quest 6: Find and Rescue Rold Picksnap. Find and rescue Rold Picksnap from the Assimilists who have kidnapped him

• New Quest Added: Quest 7: Emtropy Purge. Find a cure to your Emtropy Infection before you lose your mind and mutate.
    SPOILERS END

Patreon/Patron

• Added “Jake H” to the Help Guide’s thank you page! Thank you again for being so great!

• Added a new Patreon Reward to the ‘Goblin Family Friend ($3 Tier)’ and above. On the 15th of every month when I do my usual posts, I will also release a BETA of the upcoming version for Patrons to play and test out. I thought Tier 3 and 5 were a little bare, so I wanted to add a little something extra there for people donating such generous amounts. I try to think of more in the future for the $10 rewards as well.

• I created a SubscribeStar Page. You can find it below. My reasons for doing is so that I have a backup just in case the game gets attacked by Patreon for one reason or another. Honestly, I don’t think we have anything to worry about since games like RPGMAKER, VN’s and so on are easier to check for violations. In order to find violations in AMS, someone would actually have to sit there and read it all 1.8-9 million words of it. Given the game’s size and amount of variables, it’s unlikely someone would find anything violation worthy on the first playthrough. Not to mention I haven’t violated any guildlines yet in the first place. But just in case, or if anything happens ot Patreon or whatever this is the backup. I’ll be posting the link along with the rest whenever I drop posts and on the front page, so don’t worry about saving it or anything.

Other
SPOILER BELOW

Spoiler
  • I’ve written Hannah’s hero moment where she rescues the Player and takes them to the last remaining room in the Withered Snag (the room in the hallway that the Player couldn’t get into before), the Extra Upstairs Guestroom. This scene has two slight variations regarding whether or not Aaleahya was with you before hand and whether or not you were infected by the Emtropy. Either way, it leads the Player to the final scene of Chapter 1.

• The main description of the Extra Guest Bedroom is finished. When you first wake up in this space, it has a randomized TOD. As with all the other rooms in the game, it will have randomized descriptions of things the Player idly notices inside and it will account for different things that Hannah and Aaleahya (if she is in your party) are up to. This room will be upgradeable once you have encountered a certain NPC/Party Member (who will be named later) as well. It contains various objects that the Player can interact with; Wardrobe (where the Player can keep their extra clothing (infinite amount)), Storage Chest (where the Player can keep their extra items (infinite amount)), Guest Bed (where the Player can rest and regain all their Health (which will pass one quarter of the day)) and Curtains (which will show the current weather and Time Of Day when looked at). Each of these have unique descriptions as well.

**For this scene, Hannah’s description for all Dominant Moods has been changed slightly to account for the damage she’s incurred from not only the explosion but from fighting zombies and searching through debris as well. It also takes into account her hurt limb which It has an internal counter of 15. Meaning, after 15 visits (which are strategically placed through the Whispering Thicket and beyond) her arm will be fully healed.

• I’ve began Hannah’s and the Player’s final scene of Chapter 1. It opens with the Player waking up and hearing what happened after they passed out a second time. Though this will slightly change whether or not you are Infected. The following conversation will change slightly as well depending on Corruption levels and whether or not you’re Infected. At the very end of the conversation, you’ll be given a choice about whether to tell Hannah about everything that Rold disclosed to you about the box, the Assimilists and the Emtropy----or if he didn’t tell you about any of these things, you’ll be given the choice about whether or not to tell her what you DO know.

It is a simple Yes/No scenario. Yes, Tell Her. No, Refuse. If you choose “No, Refuse” to tell Hannah about what happened down in the laboratory, she will beg and plead with the Player to reconsider and ask you again. You will be prompted with another Yes/No Option. Refusing to tell her a second time will change the conversation based on Dominant Mood and Corruption levels. Your relationship with her will be reduced to 1 and then she will ask you to leave the Withered Snag as soon as you have recovered enough. Once you leave, the Player will permanently lose the ability to travel back to the Withered Snag and you will lose access to any Quests that she was going to give you. You will then start your journey in Chapter 2 but without the support of Hannah and Aaleahya (as she doesn’t allow Aaleahya to accompany you). From there, it will be up to the Player whether or not they want to pursue and help Rold, or stick to their own journey (Infected or Not) to the Silver Sea Kingdom to the West.

Perks of this choice will be that the Player is basically able to free roam and go wherever they want anytime they want. You will not be restricted to find and help Rold or deal with your Infection although those storylines will still be open in some manner.

If you choose the “Yes, Tell Her” choice at anytime (whether you refused her the first time or not), Hannah will tell the Player what she thinks happened down in the lab. She’ll allow the Player to rest as long as they need and then will explain why she must remain behind (the Orb is the reason as it keeps Rold sane enough to fight his own Emtropy Infection but it must constantly be recharged. Not to mention she has a broken arm). From there, depending on the Player’s relationship levels with Hannah, she will give them a gift and then a couple of Quests. After that, the Player is allowed to leave the Withered Snag and will appear in Chapter 2. As an aside, you also lose -1 Corruption.

Perks of this choice will be that the Player more or less gets a home base in the Withered Snag, a room they can upgrade and a place to store their items. They’ll also gain access to Hannah’s quests involving Rold and the Player will be thrust into the main storyline. Player will still be able to free-roam all areas but will not be able to leave that area until AFTER they’ve completed the main storyline for that section. In other words, the Player will be trapped in the Whispering Thicket until they find Rold and/or the Assimilists.

This is the Conclusion of Chapter 1
SPOILER END

• The Character Creation has a new menu with 3 choices for the Player to choose from;
  1. New Character: Manually create a new character from scratch (the usual run-through).

2. Randomize Character: Randomize every aspect of a new character (you just have to input a name at the end).

3. Premade Character: Allows you to select one of the several premade characters designed by patrons/donators.

*These took an astronomical amount of time to implement and recode @_@ I think it was close to 70k words. So randomly generated characters and Premades have returned.

Spoilers

SPOILERS BELOW - Chapter 1 is divided into several major scenarios (not including all the mini-scenarios that lead up to the finale or that change how you reach it)…

Scenario 1. Never Visiting the Withered Snag

Scenario 2. Visiting the Withered Snag but Denying to Help Hannah find Rold

Scenario 3. Visiting the Withered Snag and Helping Hannah find Rold

All three of these scenarios will now change how the Player enters Chapter 2 as well as the description of the Winding Wood (the starting point/room of the Whispering Thicket). Each of these scenarios as mentioned above all carry significance to what Quests the Player will have access to. For example, Player’s entering Chapter 2 from scenario 2 and 3 will not immediately have access to Quest 5: Smoke Signals. Player’s entering from Scenario 1 however, will not have access to the Quests that Hannah provides from Scenario 3. Player’s entering from Scenario 2 will not have access to either Quest 5 or the Quests from Hannah but they will gain access to other Quests.

But truly all the choices you’ve made by the end of Chapter 1 will affect your relationships with Hannah and Rold which will also affect the very end of the game (also taking into account things you do that lead you to that destination). Meaning every decision you make greatly matters in the grand scheme of things from Chapter 1 all the way to the end of the game.

-New Quest Added: Quest 6: Find and Rescue Rold Picksnap. Find and rescue Rold Picksnap from the Assimilists who have kidnapped him

• New Quest Added: Quest 7: Emtropy Purge. Find a cure to your Emtropy Infection before you lose your mind and mutate.
    SPOILERS END

AMS v0.34B is now LIVE!
Word Count: 1,821,825
LinesOfCode: 109,895
Characters: 12,826,119
“AMS v0.34A Chapter 1 Finale” is now PUBLIC.

AMS v0.34B Changelog

Bug Fixes/Changes

• I’ve rewritten the main Waterhole room description so it’s more race friendly and a little less clunky. I’ve also added in Weather/Season effects to help with continuity and immersion (since it didn’t have Weather/Season effects before). The arrival scripts have been slightly changed as well to reflect the newly implemented (to that room) Weather/Season scripts. I’ve adjusted the Search percentages for that room as well so now they correctly have an even chance. The Waterhole, Dirty Pond, Fill Container verb, the Drink verb and the Wade and Bathe verbs will no longer show up in the Winter Seasons either. In the Winter Season, a new verb ‘Settle in the Snow’ will replace Wade and Bathe; which will take Dominant Mood, Weight, Lust, Horny and Nakedness into account. TOD in that room has been statically set to Early Afternoon as well. Doing this will allow me to finally write the different directions the Player can go when leaving the Caravan and once I complete the Day/Night travel scripts, I’ll add it to each of them.

• I’ve reworked all of the Exits/Directions and their descriptions in the Winding Wood so now they correctly correspond to the new room reworks and Exits.
    The West Byway has become the East Byway
    The Hyhot Steppes has become Hyhot Pass
    Old Canopy Road has become Canopy Pass
    Whispering Wood 2 has become the Rocky Cliffsides
    Vaughan Pass has become the Middle Fork
    Whispering Wood 3 has become completely deleted.
    This is because I’ve reworked the Whispering Thicket Map so that it more directly reflects the shape of the main Auvora Map. :slight_smile:

• To lessen the strain on Quest when trying to load the gigantic Rest Command script; I’ve broken even single script into it’s own separate function. This will help reduce errors, help me catch errors more easily if any crop up and will speed up the response/load time once that Command is called. It should be a significant improvement.

• To lessen the strain on Quest when trying to load the huge Day/Night Travel Mini-Events and the general Room Events which will be giant in their own rights. Like, the Rest Command, I’ve broken even single Event Script into it’s own separate function. This will help reduce errors, help me catch errors more easily (if any crop up) and will speed up the response/load time once that Command is called. It should be a significant improvement.

• Rabbit Meat has become Generic Meat. And instead of restoring between 1-3 Health, consuming it now restores between 5-10 (meaning food and water can be sustainable sources of Health). I wanted to move away from specifically named meat so that I can use this meat in a variety of locations without needing to suspend one’s disbelief about finding a specific animal in a specific place. Plus, this allows the Player to use their imagination. In addition, increasing the amount of Health you get from this meat makes it extremely viable to collect during Trapping, especially when Health Potions are scarce.

• I’ve removed all types of Meat from the game except for two types: Generic Meat and Quality Meat. (I may add fish in there too eventually but I want it to be separate from the Rest Command).

Game Expansion

• New Caravan NPC named, Devin Kraninski. See details in “Other”.

• The 5 rooms; The East Byway, Hyhot Pass, Canopy Pass, Middle Fork and the Rocky Cliffsides surrounding the Winding Wood in the Whispering Thicket of Chapter 2 have been renamed and their directional Exits reworked. The Winding Wood description of these Exits now match the rooms and the new Whispering Thicket Map as well.

• DayNight Travel general descriptions in the Whispering Thicket have been completed for all TOD and Weather/Season scenarios. The only section that still needs work is the Nighttime Travel General Description.

-Most sections of the Rest Command has been revamped/rewritten/recoded and now accounts for all TOD/Weather/Seasons. The only one that still needs a little work is the Build a Shelter Scenario and the Scavenge Scenario.

Travel

• Remastered the Rest Command as it was in need of a slight/minor update (there is still one little section to go).

• I’ve rewritten the Regular Day/Night Travel Function’s general description to include; Morning, Afternoon, Evening time of day’s in accordance to all seasons, including: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Aaleahya is also a variable assuming she is with you and alive. But anyway, in addition to certain rooms throughout Chapter 2 having random scenarios of their own known as Room Events, there will be this function which will proc 10% of the time in the Day and 100% at Night which will provide additional scenarios for the Player to encounter (they just aren’t as grand in scope as the specific Room Events). Day and Night have their own unique but separate scenarios that can happen in the few hours of travel between each room in the Whispering Thicket.
    Day Procs have 4 Scenarios;
    REVITALIZATION
    A chance to gain back some health or gain other stats. 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    ENEMY SCENARIO
    A chance to encounter a random enemy native to the area. 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    LOOT SCENARIO
    A chance to find loot from any loot table. 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    PERFORMANCE/SKILL SCENARIO
    A chance to earn some gold/lodging/sex and other prizes depending on your entertainment skills, like Juggling for example. 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    Night Procs have 4 Scenarios (assuming you choose to travel at Night) these procs are skipped if you have a light on, ie Lantern or Aaleahya;
    TRAP/PITFALL SCENARIO
    A chance to fall into some kind of trap which may cause Resist/Health loss or transformations. 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    ENEMY SCENARIO
    A chance to encounter a random enemy native to the area. 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    LOOT SCENARIO
    A chance to find loot from any loot table (although in more creepy ways). 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    LOST/HURT SCENARIO
    A chance to lose health/resist and recieve clothing damage. 4 Scenarios. Incomplete.
    This totals about 32 possible scenarios which are also affected by TOD and Weather and other Player Stats. More details will come as they are written.
    These are NOT ROOM EVENTS. Random Room Events are something completely different for each set of Rooms.

Patreon/Patron/SubcscribeStar/Twitter

• I have added “Master Dahmer” to the game’s Help Guide, thank you page. Thank you again for your wonderful donation! :slight_smile:

• I have added “Yuki the Yeen” to the game’s Help Guide, thank you page. I appreciate your generosity!

• I have added “Arsenal” to the game’s Help Guide, thank you page. Thanks again for your support! It’s a big help!

• I have created a Twitter account to help connect me to fans of the game (so if I’m out of the house, there is still a way to contact me directly). Hopefully, it’ll allow me to answer questions/inqueries on-the-go as well. In any case, I’ll try to post there regularly to keep everyone updated on my work. You can find the game’s Twitter at the address below.
    https://twitter.com/Anonynn1

• I have requested another piece of music for the game: It will be the main theme for Chapter 2 and will be forest ambience. Thank you Studio Cafafo!

• Game has a new and upcoming website that I designed from the ground up. You can find it below. This will eventually replace the Blog (in the future). Also, I would like to acknowledge the original version of the website by NBD.
    www.txtams.com

Other

• I have added several more questions to the game’s FAQ (which comes with the game when you download it). Check them out if you’re interested in commonly asked questions regarding development and all that jazz.

• I’ve added a new Caravan NPC named, Devin Kraninski. He has a minor Corruption variable and his description changes slightly with Dominant Mood (the same as the others). He does not care whether you are Naked (top or bottom) and will speak with you just the same. He is often found reading poetry and gives the Player advice via poetry. If you can unravel what he’s saying, it may help you on your journey.

• I’ve started tinkering around with the Rest Command again and getting it ready for all Weather/TOD descriptions. There isn’t TOO much work to be done on it but it definitely needs a small revamp. At the moment I’ve fixed/improved the general stopping descriptions and included Aaleahya in them if she is in your party. She has anywhere between 6-10 reactions for each time you stop. I may add more later but for the time being those will be enough. Other companions will be added as the game continues. Failing or Succeeding in any task will automatically recall the Rest Menu as well. All fires have a chance to cure Cold Status Ailments and Sick Status Ailments and have a chance to heal the Player.
    *The Build A Fire scenario has been completely changed and will no longer be a fixed random chance (it was a fixed 20% chance of failure before). It now incorporates, the Player’s Background, the Player’s Speciality, the Player’s Skill-Set and it incorporates current Weather.
    Farmer or Explorer Backgrounds earn you a +3, a Monkish speciality will give you a +3, and if the Player’s Forgeskill is between 2-3 you will gain a +3, a skill between 4-6 will gain you a +6 and a skill between 7-10 will gain you a +9 chance. However, if it’s Raining you will lose -40% to that chance and -50 if it’s Storming. So every little bit counts.
    A Small Fire has a base 75% chance to Succeed. But factors mentioned above will either increase or decrease that chance. 1-3 Health Gain.
    Costs 3 Small Sticks and 0 Large Sticks
    A Group Fire has a base 65% chance to Succeed. But factors mentioned above will either increase or decrease that chance. 4-10 Health Gain.
    Costs 6 Small Sticks and 1 Large Stick
    A Large Fire has a base 55% chance to Succeed. But factors mentioned above will either increase or decrease that chance. 5-15 Health Gain.
    Costs 9 Small Sticks and 3 Large Sticks
    Small Fires: 10% to cure Cold Status Ailments. 10% to cure Sick Status Ailments. 5% to gain +1 Maximum Health.
    Group Fire: 25% to cure Cold Status Ailments. 25% to cure Sick Status Ailments. 15% to gain +1 Maximum Health.
    Large Fire: 75% to cure Cold Status Ailments. 75% to cure Sick Status Ailments. 45% to gain +1 Maximum Health.
    *The Construct A Rain Catch scenario has been completely redone and now takes into account a number of variables. It now incorporates, the Player’s Background, the Player’s Speciality, the Player’s Skill-Set and it incorporates current Weather. The Player will not be able to Construct a Rain Catch during Winter Months; January/February and December nor will they be able to construct one if it isn’t Raining or Storming. If the rest of the conditions apply, it will cost 1 Small Stick. There is 65% base chance to succeed but the factors below can help boost or lower that chance.
    Instructor or Explorer Backgrounds earn you a +3, a Fashionable speciality will give you a +3, and if the Player’s TailorSkill is between 2-3 you will gain a +3, a skill between 4-6 will gain you a +6 and a skill between 7-10 will gain you a +9 chance. If the Player is Sick, Poisoned, Cold, or Shocked they will lose -5% but if the Player is Healthy they will gain +5%. So every little bit counts.
    If you successfully create a Rain Catch, you will be able to find it in the “Surroundings Pane”. It also has roughly 5 uses before being completely destroyed. It can also hold up to 3 uses of water (unless it’s Raining or Storming then the uses of water are infinite). Using the Rain Catch in any way (unless it’s dry) dimishes it’s durability by 20% each and everytime. You can find out the condition of your Rain Catch and how many uses your Rain Catch has left in it’s general description. The Rain Catch cannot be taken with you.Verbs found below…
    *Drink: If you drink from the Rain Catch, you reduce it’s durability by 20% but if it is Raining or Storming, the amount of Water inside will NOT decrease. You can also between 1 and 3 Health. In addition, you have a 1% chance to cure the Sick Ailment.

*Collect: If you Collect from the Rain Catch (like in your Waterskin, for example), you can store the contents for a later use. 

*Disassemble: If you opt to dis your raincatch before the weather and durability take it's toll, you have a 50% chance to retrieve the Small Stick needed for it's construction.  

*The Build A Trap scenario has been completely redone and now takes into account a number of variables. You still need an Intelligence of 5 or greater to be able to construct Traps. It now incorporates, the Player’s Background, the Player’s Speciality, the Player’s Skill-Set and it incorporates current Weather. Hunter earns you +15% chance and Explorer Backgrounds earn you a +3% chance. a Warrior at Heart speciality will give you a +3, and if the Player’s Meditation Skill is between 2-3 you will gain a +3, a skill between 4-6 will gain you a +6 and a skill between 7-10 will gain you a +9 chance. However, if it’s Raining you will lose -30% to that chance and -40% if it’s Storming but if neither of these Weather effects are happening you will gain a +3%. Seasons also play a role; Winter Months (January, February, December) will cause a 10% chance reduction but all other months will cause a +10% chance increase. If the Time of Day is Night, you will gain a +5 for trapping as well. So every little bit counts. All Traps take two Time of Day cycles.
    A Small Trap has a base 60% chance to Succeed. But factors mentioned above will either increase or decrease that chance.
    Costs 3 Small Sticks and 0 Large Sticks. You have a 20% chance to catch an additional animal as well, which will yield Generic Meat. ((Generic Meat is all you can obtain from Small Traps)). This trap takes 2 Time of Day cycles.
    The Prey for Three has a base 50% chance to Succeed. But factors mentioned above will either increase or decrease that chance.
    Costs 6 Small Sticks and 3 Large Stick. You have two 20% chance(s) to catch an additional animals as well, which will yield either Quality Meat or Generic Meat (50/50 chance). This trap takes 2 Time of Day cycles.
    A Large Trap has a base 45% chance to Succeed. But factors mentioned above will either increase or decrease that chance.
    Costs 9 Small Sticks and 6 Large Sticks. You have four 20% chance(s) to catch an additional animal as well, which will yield only Quality Meat. This trap takes 3 Time of Day cycles.
    *The Supply Scavenge scenario has been completely redone and now takes into account a number of new variables that it didn’t have before. I’ve also drastically reduced the size of the code because it was sometimes causing Quest to crash. It no longer has a fixed/static Random Chance either and now incoporates the Player’s Background, the Player’s Speciality, the Player’s Skill-Set, it also now includes current Weather and Time Of Day as factors. You start with a 65% chance of success. The Thief Background earns you +3% chance and so does the Big Saver Speciality; If the Player’s Thief Skill is between 2-3 you will gain a +3, a skill between 4-6 will gain you a +6 and a skill between 7-10 will gain you a +9 chance. Only Storm Weather affects your ability to Scavenge supplies which is -10% toward your chance, all other Weather conditions give a +3. If the Time of Day is Night, you will lose a -10% chance to Scavenge as well. Seasons do not play a role in the success/failure of a Scavenge but it will effect Health which will be an extra -2 Health per Scavenge during Winter Seasons (this is a 50% chance affect). So every little bit counts. Scavenging takes no Time of Day Cycles and can be done infinitely too.
    You also have the choice to send allies, like Aaleahya, for example, out to collect supplies too. This is a 20% success rate toward finding extra loot/supplies at the cost of -2 Health. If your Corruption is 50 or above, you will command her which will force you to lose a Relationship Point with her. If your Corruption is 49 or under, no Relationship Points will be lost. (You failing does not mean your allies will either)!

• New Object: “Rain Catch” which you construct via the Rest Command. It has a Durability of 100 and up to 3 uses for obtaining Fresh Water. If it’s Raining or Storming, the uses get replenished infinitely. Every use of the Rain Catch reduces it’s durability by 20%. The Small Stick used to create it also has a chance of being recovered as well.

• New Object: “Quality Meat” which you can receive while Building A Trap with the Rest Command. Consuming Quality Meat can increase your Health between 11-20. You’ll also have a 3% chance to increase your Maximum Health by +1 as well.

PATREON:

EMAIL:
Anonymousynn@gmail.com

Public Discord:

Twitter:

Blog:

SubscribeStar:

AMS v0.34C-Beta Release is now LIVE!
This is a mid-month beta release for $5+ Patrons as a thank you!
DOWNLOAD HERE
ChangeLog Below:
v0.34C-Beta Release
Bug Fixes/Changes

Fixed: an Index Error with the Rest Command regarding building Shelters.

Added Rold’s Sex variable.

Fixed a couple of spelling errors and grammar mistakes here and there throughout the Rest Command. Nothing major, just a couple of minor things from typing too fast >.< . If you see anymore, let me know.

Removed the Flirt Verb with Rold and replaced it with Proposition (which will allow you to have sex with Rold if you haven’t yet, or to repeat sex with him if you want to). This means there are roughly three variations of this scene. Obviously, you must meet the right parameters by being Female as he will reject Male companionship. This option is available for all Dominant Moods. You cannot use this option until you have actually met Rold. You will earn +2 Relationship Points with him per bang. Remember the scenario slightly changes based on several factors including how much Lust and how Horny you are.

Changed the Chit Chat Verb with Rold and replaced it with Idle Conversation. This verb is repeatable to an extent. Each time you use it, there’s a 50% chance that it’ll be removed from available topics. But when you use it, you have a 50% chance to gain +5 Relationship Points with him, or a 33% chance to lose -3 Relationship Points with him. There’s also a third scenario where neither scenario happens (which will NOT trigger the topic removal). You can repeat this until the topic is removed by the proc. Probably a good thing since you shouldn’t bother Rold more than you have to! You cannot use this option until you have actually met Rold.

I greatly reduced the size of the game file, hopefully this will allow me to start uploading to Quest Text Adventures again. If not, well, smaller game means easier to load and less prone to crashing! Hurrah!

Fixed a missing script with Rold’s, Flirt With Him Scenario for Sexy Dominant Mood Males. I guess during the massive rehaul when that entire script was throwing a Memory Error that one script got lost somewhere! It has been restored.

Having Sex with Rold is now properly updated in the Player’s Stats.

Fixed a couple of expression errors with Jensen. Let’s see if they stay fixed this time >.< ! These expressions sometimes cause errors to pop up.

Game Expansion

The Rest Command, Scavenge Scenario recode and rewrites are fully completed. Let me know if you run across any bugs.

The Rest Command, Shelter Scenarios have been completely recoded and rewritten. Again, let me know if you run across any wonkiness while using them.

Transformations

I have completely restructured the Goblin Transformation from top to bottom and made it more Gender neutral as well (meaning I can use this script for both Male and Female characters). This restructuring removes the randomness of the transformation process (meaning every single time you have sex with a Goblin (or in the future take a Goblin Potion) you will encounter a different transformation (if you have 0 Resist). You might also have a possible randomized stat variable as well that goes in line with a goblin’s nature such as Corruption etc.

Sex

Rold’s sex scenes are now repeatable (once you have met him) via the Proposition verb. You can also have sex with him for the first time with this verb as well. I rewrote several scripts for this so that the lead up makes sense in this context. Pregnancy and Transformations can be procced during this.

Other

I’ve continued tinkering around with the Rest Command again.
*The Supply Scavenge scenario has been completely redone and now takes into account a number of new variables that it didn’t have before. I’ve also drastically reduced the size of the code because it was sometimes causing Quest to crash. It no longer has a fixed/static Random Chance either and now incoporates the Player’s Background, the Player’s Speciality, the Player’s Skill-Set, it also now includes current Weather and Time Of Day as factors. You start with a 65% chance of success. The Thief Background earns you +3% chance and so does the Big Saver Speciality; If the Player’s Thief Skill is between 2-3 you will gain a +3, a skill between 4-6 will gain you a +6 and a skill between 7-10 will gain you a +9 chance. Only Storm Weather affects your ability to Scavenge supplies which is -10% toward your chance, all other Weather conditions give a +3. If the Time of Day is Night, you will lose a -10% chance to Scavenge as well. Seasons do not play a role in the success/failure of a Scavenge. Scavenging has a 50% chance to take 1 Time of Day Cycle and can be done infinitely too (just watch your Health)!

If you successfully scavenge; You have a 50% chance to find both a Small and a Large Stick or if that doesn’t proc, a 25% chance to find a Large Stick and if that doesn’t proc, you will find a Small Stick. You will also lose between 1-3 Health with every scavenge.

If you fail your scavenge; you will lose betwee 1-3 Health and obviously come up empty-handed in your search. Don’t be discouraged though! You can always try again. (You failing does not mean your allies will either (explained below))!

You also have the choice to send allies, like Aaleahya, out to Scavenge as well. This has a 20% success rate toward finding extra loot/supplies at the cost of 1-3 Health. If your Corruption is 50 or above, you will command her which will force you to lose a Relationship Point with her. If your Corruption is 49 or under, no Relationship Points will be lost.

If Aaleahya successfully scavenge; she will have a 50% chance to bring you either a Large Stick or a Small Stick.

If Aaleahya fails her scavenge; She will lose between 1-3 Health.

((Other allies might have the ability to hunt for supplies OR sticks but that will be decided later)).

*The Construct A Shelter scenario has been completely redone and now takes into account a number of new variables that it didn’t have before, although they are different between having No Shelter and having a shelter and so are the rewards. Right off the bat, shelters no longer restore Health. Instead, they give the Player Resist (for the first two scenarios, No Shelter and Debris Shelter) and stat increases for the latter (Lean and Sub Shelters). The difference Chance outcomes between No Shelter and the rest of the scenarios are as follows:

No Shelter: has no predetermined conditions and starts at a base 75% chance of success. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -20%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -30% chance, Storm -40% chance and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -40% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts when dealing with the No Shelter scenario. There are definitely times when you should use it and times when you shouldn’t. Having a success will advance the TOD by one.

Success: This scenario now includes all Weather, TOD and Calendar Month variables. Though even with a success, if you try to rest without a Shelter in Winter Months (January, February, December), you have a 50% chance to lose between -1 and -5 Health. A success will grant a 75% chance to gain +1 Resist too.

Failure: Same situation as above except you have no chance to gain +1 Resist.

WTDebris Shelter: has some predetermined conditions that must be met before a Shelter can be constructed. If you have the Tier 1 Defense Skill, Brick House, the cost of Small and Large Sticks is reduced. Without it, you need, 4 Small Sticks and 5 Large Sticks. With it, you need 2 Small Sticks and 3 Large Sticks. Without the correct amount of sticks you will not be able to construct this Shelter. There is no Intelligence minimal for this Shelter either. You start with a 75% chance of success rate. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -10%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -15% chance, Storm -30% chance and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -10% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts. Having a success will advance the TOD by one.

Success: A success will grant a 100% chance to gain between +1 to +3 Resist. And Weather, TOD or Calendar Month does not affect a success. You also have a 1% chance to gain either; +1 Maximum Health, +1 Strength, +1 Agility, +1 Intelligence, +1 Defense, or +1 Maximum Carry.

Failure: You will be given back a Small Stick and a Large Stick but no chance to gain any Resist or any other stat advancement.

WTLeanShelter: has some predetermined conditions that must be met before a Shelter can be constructed. You must have 5 Intelligence or greater to construct this Shelter. If you have the Tier 1 Defense Skill, Brick House, the cost of Small and Large sticks is reduced as well. Without it, the Shelter will cost 5 Small Sticks and 10 Large Sticks. With it, the cost will be 3 Small Sticks and 7 Large Sticks. You start with a 75% chance of success rate. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -10%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -15% chance, Storm -30% chance and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -10% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts. Having a success will advance the TOD by one.

Success: A success will grant a 100% chance to gain between +3 to +6 Resist. And Weather, TOD or Calendar Month does not affect a success. You also have a 30% chance to gain either; +1 Maximum Health, +1 Strength, +1 Agility, +1 Intelligence, +1 Defense, or +1 Maximum Carry.

Failure: You will be given back a 2 Small Sticks and 2 Large Sticks but no chance to gain any Resist or any other stat advancement.

WTSubShelther: has some predetermined conditions that must be met before a Shelter can be constructed. You must have 5 Intelligence or greater to construct this Shelter. If you have the Tier 1 Defense Skill, Brick House, the cost of Small and Large sticks is reduced as well. Without it, the Shelter will cost 10 Small Sticks and 15 Large Sticks. With it, the cost will be 7 Small Sticks and 10 Large Sticks. You start with a 75% chance of success rate. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -10%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -25% chance, Storm -35% chance (since rain + subterreanean shelter = bad idea) and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -10% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts. Having a success will advance the TOD by one.

Success: A success will grant a 100% chance to gain between +6 to +10 Resist. And Weather, TOD or Calendar Month does not affect a success. You also have a 75% chance to gain either; +2 Maximum Health, +2 Strength, +2 Agility, +2 Intelligence, +1 Defense, or +2 Maximum Carry. You will also gain +3 Relationship Points for all current companions that are with you.

Failure: You will be given back a 3 Small Sticks and 3 Large Sticks but no chance to gain any Resist or any other stat advancement.

BE SURE TO REPORT ANY BUGS YOU COME ACROSS SO I CAN FIX THEM. Just type “Anonynn” (without quotations) into the Command Bar and it will bring up a link to my email. :slight_smile:

AMS v0.34C is now LIVE

AMS v0.34B is now Public

Current Public Version
AMS v0.34B
Word Count: 1,821,825
LinesOfCode: 109,895
Characters: 12,826,119

Current Donator Version
AMS v0.34C
Word Count: 1,784,646
LinesOfCode: 108,781
Characters: 12,472,846

v0.34C

Bug Fixes/Changes

• Fixed: an Index Error with the Rest Command regarding building Shelters.

• Added Rold’s Sex variable.

• Fixed a couple of spelling errors and grammar mistakes here and there throughout the Rest Command. Nothing major, just a couple of minor things from typing too fast >.< . If you see anymore, let me know.

• Removed the Flirt Verb with Rold and replaced it with Proposition (which will allow you to have sex with Rold if you haven’t yet, or to repeat sex with him if you want to). This means there are roughly three variations of this scene. Obviously, you must meet the right parameters by being Female as he will reject Male companionship. This option is available for all Dominant Moods. You cannot use this option until you have actually met Rold. You will earn +2 Relationship Points with him per bang. Remember the scenario slightly changes based on several factors including how much Lust and how Horny you are.

• Changed the Chit Chat Verb with Rold and replaced it with Idle Conversation. This verb is repeatable to an extent. Each time you use it, there’s a 50% chance that it’ll be removed from available topics. But when you use it, you have a 50% chance to gain +5 Relationship Points with him, or a 33% chance to lose -3 Relationship Points with him. There’s also a third scenario where neither scenario happens (which will NOT trigger the topic removal). You can repeat this until the topic is removed by the proc. Probably a good thing since you shouldn’t bother Rold more than you have to! You cannot use this option until you have actually met Rold.

• I greatly reduced the size of the game file, hopefully this will allow me to start uploading to Quest Text Adventures again. If not, well, smaller game means easier to load and less prone to crashing! Hurrah!

• Fixed a missing script with Rold’s, Flirt With Him Scenario for Sexy Dominant Mood Males. I guess during the massive rehaul when that entire script was throwing a Memory Error that one script got lost somewhere! It has been restored.

• Having Sex with Rold is now properly updated in the Player’s Stats.

• Fixed a couple of expression errors with Jensen. Let’s see if they stay fixed this time >.< ! These expressions sometimes cause errors to pop up.

• “Chapter 2: Into the Wild” has been changed to “Chapter 2: The Pebble and the Pond”. This title suggests that actions you’ve already taken have started their ripple across the game’s world and that the more choices you make the more of an impact you will have on the world surrounding the Player. And it’s foreshadowing that consequences that don’t seem like a big deal now, will be.

• I think I finally fixed this: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘player.lust=7’: CompareElement: Operation ‘Equal’ is not defined for types ‘Boolean’ and ‘Int32’ - when speaking with Jensen. Thanks to a very detailed explanation from Quagg, I was able to narrow down the exact place that the error was coming from and I have tested it 5 different times/playthroughs without coming across the error again. Basically, there was no specific place where Lust was being turned into a boolean but when it did, the turnscript for Lust would try to find an integer but wouldn’t be able to, thus the turnscript would throw that error again and again. I found a place in Jensen’s interaction that had: “player.lust = player.lust = 0” <— which is wrong. This specific code is what I use for reducing a stat or increasing a stat; for example, player.strength=player.strength + 1. The correct format for this particular piece of code is: player.lust = 0. So let me know if it happens again, but I’m pretty sure I caught this in every instance and I haven’t been able to replicate the error anymore since fixing it.

• I’ve greatly sped up the rolling text dialogue from Callie (35ms to 80ms). Let me know if it’s still too slow.

• The Player’s Dialogue now has a color (NavajoWhite) that separates it from the rest of the description text so that it stands out and from the other character/NPC text. It’s sort of a unique color in the game, so hopefully it’ll always catch your attention without blinding you. This was about 10 hours straight and I scoured through 60,000 lines of code, so if I missed something or dialogue isn’t showing up right in an instance or two. Let me know so I can fix it.

• The Test Item Cache was sending items to it’s original location, The Waterhole. This is fixed. It will now place items in the Caravan Room.

• I fixed Aaleahya’s scripts in both the Storage Facility and in the Guest Bedroom. Apparently, I had the scripts set-up to proc if she was in the Kitchen with the Player and Hannah. This means they wouldn’t have been showing up.

• Corrected several grammar and bracket mistakes throughout the Player Dialogue recoloring. Nothing major.

• Attempted to fix some of the “Bimbo Talk” if your Intelligence is low though I think some more work needs to be done on it but now it shouldn’t be so buggy and annoying.

• I realized why Jensen’s Waive Fee, Give Him What He Wants Scenario for Sexy and Sarcasm Dominant Moods don’t show up sometimes. Apparently, I didn’t create a variable on the off-chance that the Player uses this scenario but meets none of Jensen’s requirements for being attractive, having big breasts or a big ass, for example. So now an entirely new dialogue has been added about him calling you ugly and then pretending you don’t exist. If you receive this dialogue message, Jensen will be removed from the caravan and will no longer interact with you.

• The “AMS Walkthrough + Troubleshooting Guide” file has been separated into 2 stand-alone files: “AMS Troubleshooting Guide” and “AMS Chapter 1 Beginner Walkthrough.”

• The “AMS Troubleshooting Guide” file has been updated, and formatted for easier reading.

• The “AMS READ ME” file has been renamed, “AMS Stat Guide” and I have formatted it for easier reading.

• The “AMS Chapter 1 Beginner Walkthrough” file has been completely redone/updated for Player convenience. Obviously, there is far too much content for me to go into detail about in some sections, especially all the different scenarios and how those scenarios are affected by Dominant Mood and Player Choices, but I have provided a basic overview of the Chapter that beginners should (hopefully) find helpful.

Game Expansion

• The Rest Command, Scavenge Scenario recode and rewrites are fully completed. Let me know if you run across any bugs.

• The Rest Command, Shelter Scenarios have been completely recoded and rewritten. Again, let me know if you run across any wonkiness while using them.

• The Day/Night Travel Command has it’s general Night Time description finished, which takes into account Weather and Season.

• Event: “Warrior Memory Loss” has been written but is not coded into the game yet.

• Event: “Shadows in the Trees” has been written but is not coded into the game yet.

• Event: “Robbery” has been mostly written but is not coded into the game yet.

Combat

Transformations

• I have completely restructured the Goblin Transformation from top to bottom and made it more Gender neutral as well (meaning I can use this script for both Male and Female characters). This restructuring removes the randomness of the transformation process (meaning every single time you have sex with a Goblin (or in the future take a Goblin Potion) you will encounter a different transformation (if you have 0 Resist). You might also have a possible randomized stat variable as well that goes in line with a goblin’s nature such as Corruption etc.

Stats

Sex

• Rold’s sex scenes are now repeatable (once you have met him) via the Proposition verb. You can also have sex with him for the first time with this verb as well. I rewrote several scripts for this so that the lead up makes sense in this context. Pregnancy and Transformations can be procced during this.

Travel

• I have written the main story-line dialogue for three major events while I was in the middle of moving. Obviously, the variables haven’t been added into them yet and they haven’t been coded into the game. But I would like to provide some summary of each and some of the choices that will be offered once they are ready (which should be around the 15-18th of September).

Event 1: The Warrior’s Memory Loss
Summary: You can choose to investigate the sounds of struggle. When you arrive, if you choose you meet a warrior who is fighting invisible monsters and seems to be struggling with memory loss. Depending on your Dominant Mood and other factors, you can uncover some information from him or he will attack you. You do have the option of killing him too depending on the circumstances! How will you react to him?

Event 2: The Shadow In The Trees
Summary: As you walk along you suddenly notice that the entire area of forest around you has become abnormally quiet. Upon glancing up, you see a pair of gleaming eyes watching you from the trees…How will you react? Is this perhaps a second companion or an enemy watching you from the shadows and waiting to strike…

Event 3: The Robbery
Summary: As you trudge through the forest, you suddenly hear a call for help. Could this possibly be a trap, or perhaps a person in distress? Depending on several variables you can investigate this scene or ignore it entirely. Will you report it to the guards later on? Or will you leave the person or people to their fate? Be careful because danger lurks around every corner.

**In any case, I’m hoping to have the variables for these written and all of them coded into the game by the 15-18th for the Mid-Month Beta Update. In the meantime, I will be writing more of them at night :slight_smile: **

Other

• I’ve continued tinkering around with the Rest Command again.
    *The Supply Scavenge scenario has been completely redone and now takes into account a number of new variables that it didn’t have before. I’ve also drastically reduced the size of the code because it was sometimes causing Quest to crash. It no longer has a fixed/static Random Chance either and now incoporates the Player’s Background, the Player’s Speciality, the Player’s Skill-Set, it also now includes current Weather and Time Of Day as factors. You start with a 65% chance of success. The Thief Background earns you +3% chance and so does the Big Saver Speciality; If the Player’s Thief Skill is between 2-3 you will gain a +3, a skill between 4-6 will gain you a +6 and a skill between 7-10 will gain you a +9 chance. Only Storm Weather affects your ability to Scavenge supplies which is -10% toward your chance, all other Weather conditions give a +3. If the Time of Day is Night, you will lose a -10% chance to Scavenge as well. Seasons do not play a role in the success/failure of a Scavenge. Scavenging has a 50% chance to take 1 Time of Day Cycle and can be done infinitely too (just watch your Health)!
    If you successfully scavenge; You have a 50% chance to find both a Small and a Large Stick or if that doesn’t proc, a 25% chance to find a Large Stick and if that doesn’t proc, you will find a Small Stick. You will also lose between 1-3 Health with every scavenge.
    If you fail your scavenge; you will lose betwee 1-3 Health and obviously come up empty-handed in your search. Don’t be discouraged though! You can always try again. (You failing does not mean your allies will either (explained below))!
    You also have the choice to send allies, like Aaleahya, out to Scavenge as well. This has a 20% success rate toward finding extra loot/supplies at the cost of 1-3 Health. If your Corruption is 50 or above, you will command her which will force you to lose a Relationship Point with her. If your Corruption is 49 or under, no Relationship Points will be lost.
    If Aaleahya successfully scavenge; she will have a 50% chance to bring you either a Large Stick or a Small Stick.
    If Aaleahya fails her scavenge; She will lose between 1-3 Health.
    ((Other allies might have the ability to hunt for supplies OR sticks but that will be decided later)).
    *The Construct A Shelter scenario has been completely redone and now takes into account a number of new variables that it didn’t have before, although they are different between having No Shelter and having a shelter and so are the rewards. Right off the bat, shelters no longer restore Health. Instead, they give the Player Resist (for the first two scenarios, No Shelter and Debris Shelter) and stat increases for the latter (Lean and Sub Shelters). The difference Chance outcomes between No Shelter and the rest of the scenarios are as follows:
    No Shelter: has no predetermined conditions and starts at a base 75% chance of success. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -20%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -30% chance, Storm -40% chance and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -40% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts when dealing with the No Shelter scenario. There are definitely times when you should use it and times when you shouldn’t. Having a success will advance the TOD by one.
    Success: This scenario now includes all Weather, TOD and Calendar Month variables. Though even with a success, if you try to rest without a Shelter in Winter Months (January, February, December), you have a 50% chance to lose between -1 and -5 Health. A success will grant a 75% chance to gain +1 Resist too.
    Failure: Same situation as above except you have no chance to gain +1 Resist.

WTDebris Shelter: has some predetermined conditions that must be met before a Shelter can be constructed. If you have the Tier 1 Defense Skill, Brick House, the cost of Small and Large Sticks is reduced. Without it, you need, 4 Small Sticks and 5 Large Sticks. With it, you need 2 Small Sticks and 3 Large Sticks. Without the correct amount of sticks you will not be able to construct this Shelter. There is no Intelligence minimal for this Shelter either. You start with a 75% chance of success rate. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -10%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -15% chance, Storm -30% chance and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -10% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts. Having a success will advance the TOD by one. 
      	Success: A success will grant a 100% chance to gain between +1 to +3 Resist. And Weather, TOD or Calendar Month does not affect a success. You also have a 1% chance to gain either; +1 Maximum Health, +1 Strength, +1 Agility, +1 Intelligence, +1 Defense, or +1 Maximum Carry. 
      	Failure: You will be given back a Small Stick and a Large Stick but no chance to gain any Resist or any other stat advancement. 

WTLeanShelter: has some predetermined conditions that must be met before a Shelter can be constructed. You must have 5 Intelligence or greater to construct this Shelter. If you have the Tier 1 Defense Skill, Brick House, the cost of Small and Large sticks is reduced as well. Without it, the Shelter will cost 5 Small Sticks and 10 Large Sticks. With it, the cost will be 3 Small Sticks and 7 Large Sticks. You start with a 75% chance of success rate. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -10%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -15% chance, Storm -30% chance and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -10% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts. Having a success will advance the TOD by one. 
      	Success: A success will grant a 100% chance to gain between +3 to +6 Resist. And Weather, TOD or Calendar Month does not affect a success. You also have a 30% chance to gain either; +1 Maximum Health, +1 Strength, +1 Agility, +1 Intelligence, +1 Defense, or +1 Maximum Carry. 
      	Failure: You will be given back a 2 Small Sticks and 2 Large Sticks but no chance to gain any Resist or any other stat advancement. 

WTSubShelther: has some predetermined conditions that must be met before a Shelter can be constructed. You must have 5 Intelligence or greater to construct this Shelter. If you have the Tier 1 Defense Skill, Brick House, the cost of Small and Large sticks is reduced as well. Without it, the Shelter will cost 10 Small Sticks and 15 Large Sticks. With it, the cost will be 7 Small Sticks and 10 Large Sticks. You start with a 75% chance of success rate. In the Morning Time of Day (TOD) you get a +5 chance, Afternoon TOD gives you a 5% chance, Evening TOD gives you a +3% chance and Night TOD gives you a -10%. As for Weather conditions; Rain -25% chance, Storm -35% chance (since rain + subterreanean shelter = bad idea) and all other Weather conditions; Clear and Cloudy will give +5%. Calendar Month makes an impact as well; January, February or December will enforce a -10% chance and all other months will give a +5% chance. So every little bit counts. Having a success will advance the TOD by one. 
      	Success: A success will grant a 100% chance to gain between +6 to +10 Resist. And Weather, TOD or Calendar Month does not affect a success. You also have a 75% chance to gain either; +2 Maximum Health, +2 Strength, +2 Agility, +2 Intelligence, +1 Defense, or +2 Maximum Carry. You will also gain +3 Relationship Points for all current companions that are with you.
      	Failure: You will be given back a 3 Small Sticks and 3 Large Sticks but no chance to gain any Resist or any other stat advancement. 

• The Day/Night Travel Command has it’s main Night Time description finished, which takes into account Weather and Season. It also provides a lot more hints and other options that the Player can do to help pass the time to avoid traveling at night. It also offers alternatives by way of traveling with a light at night (hah rhyme). In addition, the script foreshadows different events that could possibly happen to the player if they choose to ignore the warnings. All of these pertain to the Whispering Thicket area.

• Caravan, Nieva’s pictures have been added to the game; both the Sympathy/Serious versions and the Sexy/Sarcasm versions. Thank you to our amazing character and background artist, Alexis Rillera.

• I have commissioned the next character; Caravan, Freya.

AMS 0.34D is now LIVE!

Download Here:
https://mega.nz/#!r4tQjQjD!itllLARu6IsCt7hV4h1N9J0EkxPRgAekIHW2w0RpD_M

Words:

Lines Of Code:

Characters:

EMAIL:
Anonymousynn@gmail.com

Patreon:

Public Discord:

Twitter:
#AMSGame
#Apocamorphosis

Blog:

SubscribeStar:

v0.34D
Bug Fixes/Changes

• I have fixed the size of Nieva’s picture :slight_smile: It was a liiiiittle too big. Sorry about not catching that.

• I have increased the game’s basic font size from 11 to 12. Hopefully that helps a bit with people who have trouble reading the smaller text. 12 is pretty standard print but if it proves to be too big, I may have to reduce it once more.

• I have changed the game font from Palintino Linotype to Times New Roman. It might make everything easier to read :slight_smile:

• I have modifed/rewritten several areas of the in-game ‘Help Guide’ so that’s it completely up-to-date with the current interation of the game. The biggest overhaul has been to the Rest Command obviously since it was recently remastered. Another big change was to the Weather-Seasons-Time of Day-Locations option. I’ve added Seasons to it and reorganized the information. I might add the Skill-Tree Tiers in the next update as well.

• I have increased the opening dialogue crawl from 80ms to 125ms.

• I have removed two variables from the game that weren’t really contributing anything and I figured out better ways to go about implementing these particular aspects. One was regarding whether or not you could Rest and use the Trap Command to go fishing. And the second was about indicating whether a room was labeled as a watersource. Pretty useless since if I want to create a water source, I will add it to a room. The more objects to interact with, the better.

• Fixed this error with the Rest Command, Shelter Category, {color:ivory:Then again, you could change your mind and go do something else entirely if you desire. <— just a missing bracket.

• Fixed this error with the Rest Command, Shelter Category, {if game.ndcyle=3: even more so right now in the middle of the night}.

• Fixed an error with the Rest Command, Construct a Rain Catch Category not showing up at all.

• Fixed an error with the Rest Command, Scavenge for Supplies Category: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘aaleahyascav = True’: Unknown object or variable ‘aaleahyascav’

• Fixed an error with the Rest Command, Build a Fire Category. It wasn’t displaying text like it should be.

• Fixed an error with the Rest Command, Build A Trap Category where text was not properly showing up as it’s supposed to when choosing certain options.

• Fixed an error with the Rest Command, Scavenge for Supplies Category where the game thinks that Aaleahya is with you even when she is not.

• Fixed this error: Error running script: Function not found: ‘NightTravelWT’ – when trying to travel at night. This was some old code on the unfinished rooms in Chapter 2.

• Fixed an error where you couldn’t move back East after moving West (from the Winding Wood to the Rocky Cliffsides, and then back to the Winding Wood) in Chapter 2.

• Companions can now recover anywhere between 1-3 Health if you do not send them off with the Rest Command, Scavenge Supplies Category in Chapter 2.

• Fixed this bracket area in the Rest Command, Scavenge Supplies Category: {once:{color:crimson:Warning}:

• I cleaned up some of the code for the Rest Command, obviously the first time through I missed a couple of small things but that should all be taken care of now. It works as intended but that doesn’t mean I haven’t missed something. If you see an error or something wonky, please report it so I can take care of it.

• Fixed the Waterhole not displaying it’s Verbs properly in both Summer and Winter Seasons.

• I have reduced the sheer size of all the music in the game greatly reduced the file sizes of each (which means less load times for Quest). This should shrink the game size down as well. My ultimate goal being to upload the game back on the Quest Website so Mac users can play once more but it’ll take time to compress images/music one by one.

• I added the “Warrior/Knight” event to a new library which will be a Compilation of the game’s 1st set of events in Chapter 2: The Pebble and the Pond. So after the completion of an event, I will add it to that library. This reduces the stress put on Quest as the game grows larger.

• Fixed a small bracket error in the Calendar command.

• I have separated Relationships into a new command and removed that section from the Character Stats. In addition, I revamped the Relationship descriptions which now only displays relevant information like what your Relationship levels are, if your friendship is maxed, if you’ve kissed or had sex and what their Orientations are. It will also display if that character is deceased now which will replace all that information with a simple “Deceased” status.
    I also created two categories within this section:
    Acquaintances: For all the major NPCs you meet.
    Companions: For all the Companions that become part of your journey.

• The Player’s Orientation is now displayed in the Personal Information category within the Character Stats Page.

• Corruption is now displayed in the Personal Information category within the Character Stats Page and is no longer found along the top of the screen. I removed it simply because Corruption isn’t game ending anymore so there’s no need to worry that much about it.

• I have recentered the Player’s Health and Gold since removing Corruption from the field made it all wonky looking and off to the side of the Quest box. Seems a lot less congested as a result.

• I removed Save from the top right corner of the game’s interface and replaced it with Relations.

• I updated the Player Interface HUD explanation for New Player’s since Corruption was removed and Save was removed and replaced with Relations.

• I created a stylized Relations font for the Relations command.

• Added a Skills Tab in the Player Interface which will allow the Player’s to check their Starting Skills and any Skills Earned after that. This Skills Tab will also give the Player access to the Skill Tree and will display their current Stats so they don’t have to keep swapping back and forth between menus.

• I moved the Patreon Unlocked Codes to the Stats Tab and out of the Player’s Description.

• The Skill Tree has been remade into a Command so it can be recalled again and again without the Player having to go into the Skills Tab everytime they want to check something.

• The Player’s description now has larger font for easier reading.

• Fixed several errors regarding the changes made to the Skills and the Skill Tree.

• The Skills Tab has it’s own title now.

Game Expansion

• Event: “Warrior Memory Loss” has been written and is fully coded into the game. You can encounter this event by heading EAST from the Winding Wood room of Chapter 2 in any scenario.

• Event: “Shadows in the Trees” has been written and is fully coded into the game. You can encounter this event by heading SOUTHEAST from the Winding Wood room of Chapter 2 in any scenario.

• Event: “Robbery” has been mostly written but is not coded into the game yet.

• I’ve begun writing for another Event called “Cabin”. This event is at the beginning stages of description and therefore isn’t coded into the game yet.

• Several Interface/HUD changes.

Sex

• New Blow Job Scene added for Males and Females with the Knight/Warrior Scenario.

Travel
Chapter 2: The Pebble and the Pond
Event 1: The Warrior’s Memory Loss
Summary: You can choose to investigate the sounds of struggle…
[STAT/STORY SPOILERS]
Season, Weather, Time of Day Variables
INVESTIGATE
YES
TIRE OUT
INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Event Ends.
-5 Corruption
+3 Resist
+1 Intelligence

COME ONTO HIM
					Event Ends.
					Dominant Mood based
					Sexy:

GO THROUGH WITH IT
							Blow Job Sex Scene Submissive/Dominant Variants
					+3 Resist
					+2 Sexy Dominant Mood Point
					+ New Quest: The Knight's Medallion

NO, BACK Out
							No Sex.
							+3 Resist

Sympathy:
					No Sex. 
					-5 Health
					+2 Resist
					-3 Corruption

Sarcasm:
					No Sex. 
					Fight Ensues. (see knight stats below)

Serious:
					No Sex.
					+3 Resist
					-2 Health
					-3 Corruption

THREATEN HIM
				Dominant Mood Based. 
				Sexy/Sarcasm/Serious Moods - knight battle.
				(see knight stats below). 
				Sympathy Mood - No fight. +1 Resist. 

LEAVE
					Event Ends. 
					+1 Resist. 

LEAVE
	Events Ends: +1 Resist. 

APPROACH ANYWAY
	Event Ends. 
	Dominant Mood Based.
1) If Resist greater than 0
	-5 Resist
	-10 Health
	-5 Corruption
2) If Resist is 0. 
	-10 Health
	-3 Maximum Health
	-5 Corruption. 

NO
Event Ends.
Gains/Loses Nothing.
[/STAT/STORY SPOILERS]

Chapter 2: The Pebble and the Pond
Event 2: The Shadow in the Trees
Summary: While out looking around your temporary camp, something catches your attention…
[STAT/STORY SPOILERS]
Season, Weather, Time of Day Variables
This is one of the smaller events (3k words) that takes into account several factors which will decide whether or not you will proceed on with the next section of the event. You start with a base 60% chance of success. Having a Hunter or Explorer Background will earn you an additional 15%. JuggleSkill also factors in; 2 to 3 will give you a +3% chance, 4 to 6 will give you a +6% and 7 to 10 will give you a +9% chance. In addition, Intelligence plays a role too, 5 to 6 will give you an addition +3%, 7-9 will grant a +6%, 10-13 will grant a +9% and finally 14 to 30 will earn you a +15%. If the Weather is raining you will lose a -10% chance toward success and a -15% if it’s Storming. Every other Weather will give you a +5%.
There is no penalty for Failing the Check.
SUCCESS
INVESTIGATE
Investigation Scenario.
No Loot
+1 of 3 Toward Event. (hidden counter).

GIVE CHASE
Give Chase Scenario.
No Loot.
-1 to 4 Health Loss
+2 of 3 toward event (hidden counter).

QUICKLY LEAVE
Quickly leave scenario.
No Loot.
+0 of 3 toward event (hidden counter).

FAILURE
The Player fails to notice something important and merely returns to the room’s origins which is a large rooted tree.

[/STAT/STORY SPOILERS]

Summary: As you trudge through the forest, you suddenly hear a call for help. Could this possibly be a trap, or perhaps a person in distress? Depending on several variables you can investigate this scene or ignore it entirely. Will you report it to the guards later on? Or will you leave the person or people to their fate? Be careful because danger lurks around every corner.

• Added Artusic to the Help Guide, Thank You Page. I appreciate your donation! Thank you so much! :smiley: Hope we get to talk more.

• The Patreon Codes have changed. If you need the new one’s just PM me and I’ll be happy to give them to you :slight_smile:

Other

• I have created the skeleton code for the Major Room Events in the following rooms of Chapter 2:
    East Byway
    Warrior - Completed
    Escapee
    ((Zombie))
    Rocky Cliffsides
    Shadow
    Alaraune
    ((GRaid))
    Middle Fork
    Robbery
    Old Hag
    ((Religious))
    Canopy Pass
    Abandoned
    Scientist
    ((Bee-Taur))
    Hyhot Pass
    Rockslide
    Drider
    ((Goblin))
    My idea is to get at least 2 Major Events written and coded for every room before moving onto the next set of rooms beyond the first six of Chapter 2. The Major Events in parenthesis will come later on or as extras when I have extra time (for example, lying down and unable to sleep or needing to break up what I’m working on). So, ideally the end goal is to have 3 Major Events for every Event Room.

• The Rocky Cliffsides of Chapter 2 has recieved a description revamp and a general description revamp that now includes all Weather and Seasonal patterns for all Times of Day. This will hopefully help the room feel alive. I’ve also done my best to blend in the Warrior Event into arriving into this room. This means essentially you enter the room, you get a lay out of the area and then the Warrior Event starts (or one of the others once they are written). Concluding the event or leaving it prematurely will place the player, back into the Rocky Cliffsides (or the corresponding rooms for the other events).

• I have completely revamped the Enemy Creation scripts. Originally, I had Monster type, Zombie type and then Male/Female types all of which were separate and would be inherited by monsters created in game. BUT that was only for that one type of Monster. You can imagine how difficult it was to create a Monster in that format. So what I did was I eliminated the Zombie type and added all of the prerequisites from it to the Monster type. From there, I created a Male/Female Human type — which means all they had to inherit was the Monster type. After that, I completely adjusted all of the Male/Female script dictionaries and string dictionaries so that when I create a Male/Female human enemy character they will have randomized descriptions and weapons. I also adjusted their attack scripts but haven’t done so for the Player’s Attacks yet. But yeah, I just made it like 90% easier to create different enemy types and it should be fairly quick and easy (about an hour) of adjusting for all the different races in game.
    I did this in the wake of creating the knight as an enemy and realized I still have to do this for the Cow-Taur race since we have a Minotaur in the game that rarely gets seen by the Player. But anyway! Super exciting!

• New Enemy added: Strange Knight. You will encounter this Enemy if you provoke the knight during the Rocky Cliffsides “Warrior Memory Loss” Event. He’s incredibly tough and all of the following information is halved because he’s completely exhausted during the encounter. Obviously, the Noble Difficulty version of him is the canon version.
    Regular Difficulty
    Attack: 10 damage per attack.
    Health: 150
    Defense: 1
    Lust: 0

Noble Difficulty
Attack: 15 damage per attack.
Health: 300
Defense: 1
Lust: 0

Special Attacks- The knight’s two special attacks are based on chance. Here’s are variables that affect the chances of these attacks successfully proccing. He starts off with a base success of 80%. The first thing taken into account is Player Agility; Agility between 41-50 = -45%, 40-31 = -35%, 30-21 = -25%, 20-11 = -15% and 10-1 = -5%. Next, Player Specialities are taken into account; Warrior At Heart and Dancer Specialities will take away -10%. And then Player Backgrounds are taken into account; Tavern Bouncer, Thief and Guardsman will subtract another -10%.
If the chances proc successfully, then it’s a 50% chance which of the knight’s special abilities will be chosen; Tire Out or Backhand.

Tired Out: If the knight's special attack chances fail to proc, this ability is automatically chosen, in which the knight will display extreme fatigue and will essentially forfeit his turn, meaning the Player in this instance gets a free attack. This ability does no damage and has no debuffs. 

Backhand: This ability is a powerful attack that can still be dodged depending on the Player's stats but if it strikes the Player, they will lose -20 Health instantly in Noble Difficulty but only -10 Health in Regular Difficulty. However, if you have the Badass Tank speciality or 3 Defense or better, you will automatically gain +5 Health back. 

Like with all enemies, the Player is free to run away at anytime they see fit. However, in this particular instance, the knight will disappear if you leave the area and try to come back later. This is because it's assumed he wanders off (in the six hour timespan between coming and going), much like how he was when the Player first encounters him. 
  • The East Byway of Chapter 2 has recieved a description revamp and a general description revamp that now includes all Weather and Seasonal patterns for all Times of Day. I’ve also done my best to blend in the Shadow in the Trees Event into arriving into this room. Concluding the event or leaving it prematurely will place the player, back into the East Byway (or the corresponding rooms for the other events).

• Aaleahya’s Health has been reduced, from 30 to 10. She also has a Maximum Health of 10 which can be raised via Questing, same as the Player. This will be implemented later (probably by the next update).

Current Donator Version
AMS v0.35A
Word Count: 1,782,625
LinesOfCode: 112,376
Characters: 12,475,987

Email: anonymousynn@gmail.com
Patreon: www.patreon.com/anonynn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Anonynn1
#AMSGame
SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/apocamorphosis
Public Discord: https://discord.gg/BdJYq3a

AMS v0.35A

Game Expansion

Event: “Robbery” has been mostly written but is not coded into the game yet.

I’ve begun writing for another Event called “Cabin”. This event is at the beginning stages of description and therefore isn’t coded into the game yet.

Extensive overhaul of the Relationship System. See below!

The Chapter 1 Fire Dousing Puzzle and Endtable/Ottoman Puzzle have been updated and fixed.

New Bad End: Terminal Corruption (see below)!

New Quest Added: Quest 8: The Knight’s Medallion (see below)!

New Item: Mammaretto

New Code Skeletons for Upcoming Items (see below)

Bug Fixes/Changes

The ‘Shadow in the Trees’ event in Chapter 2 has been given a 100% encounter rate for the time being.

I increased the Font Size of the Relations Tab, the Skills Tab.

I have completely revamped the Relationship System to make it a bit easier for Player’s and myself to keep track of. The idea behind this is that now the Player only has to keep track of how many Relationship Points they have with any particular NPC, that’s it. If you don’t have enough Relationship Points with that Companion, than you cannot be intimate with them. This means every Companion has their own threshold that must be reached for intimacy.
Relationship Status: “Hostile” has been removed.
Relationship Status: “Friend” has been removed.
Relationship Status: “Friendzone” has been removed.
Dead Status has been added.
Number of Children has been added.
Companion Status has been added to all applicable NPCs.

Aaleahya’s “Confess to Her” VERB has been Removed.

Aaleahya requires 99+ Relationship Points to be kissed. Kissing her grants +5 Relationship Points and allows the Player to be Intimate which appears as a new VERB “Be Intimate” (this choice will lead to pregnancy in the future). Trying to kiss her before you’ve reached 99+ Relationship Points will cause a -5 Relationship Points.

Hannah’s Flirt VERB and Chat VERB has been removed for the time being. The newer version of her at the end of Part 1 will be where you can speak with her about other topics to raise your Relationship levels.

I have modified the Relations Tab and removed “Acquiantances” as anyone who accompanies you or that is romancable will appear there. The Relations Tab also now displays that Companion’s Relationship Scale.

All Companions now have a displayed Relationship Scale in place of the old system of Friendship, Lover, Friendzone and Hostile.

At the beginning of the Withered Snag incident that leads to Chapter 2, Hannah now starts with 100 Relationship Points.
If you deny telling her about Rold the first time, it’ll drop -10 Relationship Points. However, if you deny her the second time her Relationship Points drop to 0.
If you do tell her about Rold the first time you get +20 Relationship Points. If you decide to tell her the second time you get +10.

Charm Bonus’ have been added to all scenarios/npcs and characters that haven’t had them (ie. Aaleahya and Hannah after the explosion, Rold during the Box Event).

Like Aaleahya, Hannah after the explosion now carries the Kiss Her VERB and the Be Intimate VERB. Be Intimate can only be accessed after you Kiss Hannah (kiss her a second time if you’ve already kissed her) which means your Relationship will have be at 150 or above.

Trying to Attack Rold before he knows you will now drop his Relationship Points with you to 0. Otherwise, if you try to betray him it’ll drop you -15 Relationship Points.

The Help Guide, Relationship System v3.0 has been updated for the Player regarding how the new, more simple Relationship system works.

I have completely gutted and rewrote the Withered Snag, Living Room, Fireplace Douse VERB/Event. I wanted to make the puzzles based more on overall characteristics that could help you proceed rather than just one variable like Intelligence and then Agility.
Now, several variables affect whether or not you’ll succeed in passing the Stat Check. The base passing rate for discovering the Silver Key in the fireplace is 75%. Hunter or Thief Backgrounds earn you a +10% and an Instructor earns you a +5%. Big Saver Specialities can earn you a +6% and Fashionable Specialities can earn you +3. Player Intelligence 2 to 6 can earn you a +5% and anything from 7 and above can earn you an additional +8%. If you succeed, you discover the Silver Key and it’ll be moved into the Living Room as before. If you fail, you will not notice the Silver Key.
Either way, you are brought to the second check; the Fireplace Douse VERB/Event. The base passing rate for successfully diving through is 75%. If you have a Thief background that will earn you +10%. A Dancer Speciality will also earn a +10%. Agilty 2 to 6 will earn the Player a +3% and 7 or greater will give a +5%. Failure will end the event as the Player’s character doesn’t want to risk jumping through and hesitates for too long. Success will lead to a Yes or No choice (which no longer needs to be typed in. It’s a proper menu). Clicking “No” will end the Event. Clicking “Yes” will cause damage to the Player between 1 and 3 damage but they will succeed in reaching the Master Bedroom on the other side.

I have fixed the Withered Snag, Master Bedroom, Ottoman/End Table Puzzle Event. Again, I wanted these puzzles to be less tedious and more solveable for Player’s without sacrificing the quality. The screen properly clears with each message too.
For End Table 1: I upped the chance of discovering the numbers from 15% of the time to 75% of the time. I also high-lighted each of the numbers so they can’t be missed as easily. Once the numbers have been discovered as well, they are moved into the “Search” again scripts. For End Table 2: Again, I upped the chance of discovering the clues from 15% to 75% of the time. I also high-lighted the entire clue and moved a reminder into the “Search” again scripts. Master Ottoman: I’ve added a “Search’ hint in the Ottoman’s description without directly stating it. Fans of classic Text Adventures might appreciate it however. I’ve also removed the direct Intelligence Check and went more broad with the skills that could be utilized to solve the puzzle. It starts with a base of 65% chance of success. Having a Background of Hunter, Explorer or Instructor will given an additional +15%. Having a Speciality of Big Saver or Monkish will earn another +5% and then Player Intelligence is taken into account. 2 to 6 Intelligence will give another +5% and 7 Intelligence or greater will merit +10%. A hidden Failure count will also subtract -20% each time.
Success will grant the Player access to the Master Lockbox. Failure will result in a +1 Failure. Every failure will take -20% of success away (up to 80%/4 failures total). Master Lockbox: I’ve restructured the spacing of the text within and reduced the size of the code since most of it’s handled in a function anyway. I’ve also replaced one of the typing “yes” parts with a proper menu. I’ve also reduced the Corruption gain of this puzzle by -1. It’s now 5 Corruption to pick, 2 Corruption to fail.

Removed a couple “Corruption will end the game references.”

I removed the “Hair Dye” category from the inventory list. Hair Dye will now go into the Body Modification Category.

Hairdye has received an extensive rework: rewrite/recode.

All Miracle Grows have received extensive reworks: rewrites/recodes.

Both the Bottle of Purification and the Vial of Corruption have had their scripts completely revamped and the items have been recoded.

I reorganized the Zombie Bad End so that shorter amounts of text appear on the screen for all the different Dominant Moods. Hopefully that’ll make everything much easier to read :slight_smile:

New Bad End: Terminal Corruption. This is a little tribute to one of my favorite series, Metroid. The tribute is from a specific game, “Metroid Prime 3: Corruption” where if you gain too much Phazon Corruption, Samus basically dies and becomes another Dark Samus. In AMS however, this Bad End can only be achieved if you are first ‘Infected with the Emtropy’ and then you take a Vial of Corruption (without having any Resist to protect you) and having over 50% Corruption. If all the criteria above is met, you have a 25% chance to get this bad end per Vial taken which will basically set the Player on the course to becoming the Knight from the Warrior Event. You essentially become mindless and have your body overtaken by the Emtropy, thus eventually causing the Apocamorphosis to occur and ending the game’s world. Pretty heavy! ((As a warning this ending is very gruesome and graphic but has several randomized sections of the transformation)).

I have gathered/compiled together all the Bad Ends that I could remember (I think I got them all) and moved them to their own seperate library. This way they are together in one place and I’ll have a record of what Bad Endings I have already and what ones still need to be written. I’ll also be able to quickly provide Player’s with lists of Bad Ends in case they want to find them on their own. These Bad Ends, include: Zombie, Vaporization, Shortification, Tallification and Terminal Corruption.

I have added a new category to the in-game Help Guide, “Bad Ends” which will detail what the Player must do in order to achieve all the Bad Ends. Do NOT read it if you don’t want spoilers. I’ll be providing the same warning in-game as well, in case the Player changes their mind about it.

The Warrior/Knight Memory Loss Event, Introduce Yourself scenario now receives the Quest: The Knight’s Medallion. The other way of receiving this Quest is by giving him a blow job in either Submissive or Dominant scenarios.

Added a new category/menu choice, “Abandon” to the Quests menu prompt. I’ve also added, “Go Back” menu choices which will recall the quests command menu. This should eliminate one extra step for the Player to check out Ongoing, Completed, Failed quests. The following quests can be Abandoned:
Quest 2: Waterworks
Quest 3: Leda’s Locket
Quest 4: Avenge Gu’ra’ta’s Honor
Quest 5: Smoke Signals
Quest 8: The Knight’s Medallion

As a not you MUST have the quest in the “Ongoing” section or you cannot abandon it. That means if the quest hasn’t been received, if it’s been failed or completed, you will be unable to drop/abandon it. Don’t worry, I’ve added plenty of ‘turn back now’ prompts in case the Player accidentally bumbles through some of the choices.
*As a second note, the quest will return to the “never having received them” status — meaning you do have the option of going back to some of them and reaccepting them.

New Quest added: Quest 8: The Knight’s Medallion. This quest can be received in Chapter 2 if you run into the Rocky Cliffsides Room’s mini event, Warrior/Knight Memory Loss. If you end up giving him a Blow Job; Submissive or Dominant as a Male OR Female, you will receive this quest. You can also receive the quest by being patient and simply choosing to Introduce Yourself in the choice prompts.

I added the Withered Snag, Upstairs Study, Western Bookcase transformations/body modifications to their own separate library and functions. I actually had to break them up into 5 separate functions because of how large they were. I also greatly reduced the word count in each and meticulously combed through them, modifying all the code since it was incredibly large for Quest to process (I also broke everything up into much smaller paragraphs).
The good news about all of this is, I can create a modified library and add them to the Dirty Water transformations/body modifications in the future. Yay! Needless to say though, this was a massive undertaking, especially since Quest crashed about 30 times. In addition, the Goblin transformation section now calls the new Goblin Transformation Function meaning all of the transformations are in there now instead of only a couple. I’ve been meaning to get around to all of this for a long time now because I knew these scripts would take forever to properly fix and reorganize. Anyway, if something doesn’t flow or read correctly in these sequences, please let me know so I can fix them.

Fixed a minor bracket error in the Relations Tab.

Fixed a bracket error in the Waterhole, Dirty Pond, Settle in the Snow VERB regarding the Asexuallock.

Fixed Abandon not showing up on the Quests Menu Screen.

Added spaces to Skill Tab, Current Stats between each of the categories.

Fixed Zombie Enemies not showing up and then producing 20 million errors.

Fixed the Zombie Enemy Attacks throwing 20 million Subtraction errors.

Fixed some minor bracket and color errors in the Quest Menu Option, Abandon.

All of the Hair-Dyes have been completely rewritten and recoded from the ground up and all of them have been given revamped scripts. Resist now gets drained by consuming ALL hairdye(s). The difference however is that you will receive NO negative effects (whether that particular dye carries them or not). You WILL receive any positive effects however like regainining Health and so on. Also, Hairlength, Bald has received new revamped menu which allows you to toss the particular hairdye if you choose to. You are not required though.

Here are the following changes to each individual dye.
Green: No major stat changes.
Red: No major stat changes.
Black: No major stat changes.
Pink: 50% chance to lose -1 Intelligence.
Dirty Blonde: No major stat changes.
Dark Red: 50% to gain +1 Dominant Mood Sarcasm
Silver: No major stat changes.
White: No major stat changes.
Rainbow: 50% chance to gain +1 Homosexual Sexuality for Males and Females.
Brunette: No major stat changes.
Platinum Blonde: 50% chance to lose -3 Intelligence. 50% chance to gain +3 Lust with another 50% chance to gain a Horny Status. 50% chance to gain +1 Dominant Mood Sexy.
Purple: No major stat changes.
Blue: No major stat changes.
Orange: 50% chances to gain between 1 and 4 Health. (with or without Resist).
Ombre: No major stat changes.
Neon: 50% chance to gain Sick Status.
Pastel: 50% chances to gain Sick Status.
In addition, there are now Intelligence variables in the basic descriptions of many hairdyes which changes the way they are described. There are also Dominant Mood description variants as well for at least 2 or 3 hairdyes.
((If you think of any stat changes I should make to any of these, please feel free to suggest them)).

All of the Miracle Grows have been completely rewritten and recoded from the ground up and all of them have been given revamped scripts. Resist now gets drained by consuming ALL Miracle Grow(s). Again, the difference is that the Player will receive NO negative effects as long as they have Resist. Like with all “I Can’t Believe It’s Magic!” products, there will always be a detriment to using them. Each Miracle Grow comes with a 50% chance to drain 1-3 Health for normal Miracle Grows and between 3 to 6 Health for Mega Miracle Grows.

The Bottle of Purification has been completely rewritten and recoded with revamped scripts. Resist also gets properly drained now as well when you use the item. Again, like the Hair Dye and Miracle Grow items, the difference with Resist is that the Player will receive NO negative effects as long as they have Resist. Like with all “I Can’t Believe It’s Magic!” products, there will always be a detriment to using them.
I changed the base amount of Corruption needed for the changed scripts as well. 1 Corruption to 30 Corruption. That means if you have 30 and under you’ll get a different set of scripts than if you have 31 and above. I also increased the chances of all the scripts proccing; 33% up to 50%, 24% up to 33% and so on.
Resist Scripts:
31 Corruption and Higher
50% Chance: 1 to 7 Corruption Reduction, -2 Maximum Health
33% Chance: -9 Lust, 1 to 7 Corruption Reduction, Horny Removal
24% Chance: 1 to 7 Corruption Reduction, -1 Maximum Health
No Above Procs: 50% Chance to lose -1 Maximum Health
30 Corruption and Under 50% to gain 1 to 5 Health OR -1 Maximum Health
No Resist Scripts: 30 Corruption and Under 50% Chance: 1 to 7 Corruption Reduction, -1 Resist 33% Chance: 1 to 7 Corruption Reduction, -1 Resist 24% Chance: 1 to 7 Corruption Reduction, -1 Resist No Above Procs: -1 Resist 30 Corruption and Under 50% Chance to gain 1 to 5 Health and -1 Resist OR -1 Resist

The Vial of Corruption has been completely rewritten and recoded with revamped scripts. Resis again, also get properly drained with use. Again, like all the other potions, Resist will keep the Player from receiving any negative effects. Like with all “I Can’t Believe It’s Magic!” products, there will always be a detriment to using them.
No Resist Scripts:
49 or Below Corruption
50% Chance: +10 Corruption, +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 50% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 25% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 25% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. Player gains Status Condition: Sick
33% Chance: +15 Corruption, +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 75% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 35% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 35% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. Player gains Status Condition: Sick
24% Chance: +25 Corruption, +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 80% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 50% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 50% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. Player gains Status Condition: Sick
Other: 50% chance to gain +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance
50 or Above Corruption
50% Chance: +10 Corruption, +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, -1 to 5 Health, 50% chance to gain +3 to 5 Lust, 40% chance to gain +2 to 4 Maximum Health, 40% chance to gain +2 to 4 Strength.
33% Chance: +10 Corruption, +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, -1 to 5 Health, 70% chance to gain +3 to 5 Lust, 55% chance to gain +2 to 4 Maximum Health, 55% chance to gain +2 to 4 Strength.
24% Chance: +10 Corruption, +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, -1 to 5 Health, 90% chance to gain +3 to 5 Lust, 75% chance to gain +2 to 4 Maximum Health, 75% chance to gain +2 to 4 Strength.
Else: 80% chance to gain +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, -1 to 5 Health. 25% Chance for Bad End: Terminal Corruption Resist Scripts:

49 or Below Corruption
50% Chance: +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 50% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 25% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 25% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. -1 Resist
33% Chance: +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 75% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 35% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 35% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. -1 Resist
24% Chance: +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 80% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 50% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 50% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. -1 Resist
Else: 50% chance to gain +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, -1 Resist.
50 or Above Corruption 50% Chance: +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 50% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 25% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 25% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. -2 Resist
33% Chance: +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 75% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 35% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 35% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. -2 Resist
24% Chance: +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, 80% chance to gain between +1 to 3 Lust, 50% chance to gain +1 or 2 Maximum Health, 50% chance to gain +1 or 2 Strength. -2 Resist
Else: 80% chance to gain +1 Sarcasm Mood Dominance, -2 Resist.

New Item: Mammaretto. A Body Modification potion which increases breast size. The main description has been rewritten and the item is ready to be coded. The Consume verb now has a code skeleton too. Again, like all the other potions, Resist will keep the Player from receiving any negative effects, including the Body Modification itself.
No Resist Outcomes
If Breast Size is an I-Cup:
Male/Female variant scripts about discarding the Mammaretto. Yes/No prompt.
Else: Male/Female variant scripts. Dominant Mood variants. Breast Size Increase +1
50% +1 Feminine Facial Features.
50% +1 Lust
33% +2 Lust, Horny Status Enabled.
80% +2 to 4 Health Recovery. Resist Outcomes
If Breast Size is an I-Cup:
Male/Female variant scripts about discarding the Mammaretto. Yes/No prompt.
Else: -1 Resist 50% +1 Lust 85% +2 to 4 Health Recovery.

The Shortification Elixir has begun it’s remaster/recode. I’ve already rewritten the main description and have gotten it ready for complete remastering/recoding.

The following items now have their skeleton coding finished and are usuable (excluding the Intelliga). All I have to do is write their basic descriptions and the body modification scenes themselves and these items will be finished.
Buttavica – Butt Size Increase
Buttminish – Butt Size Decrease
Hip Grow Plus – Hip Size Increase
Hipishrinkten – Hip Size Decrease
Mammarize – Breast Size Decrease
Lipkin – Lip Size Decrease
Intelliga – Intelligence Increase
I should have more simple stat increase/decrease items coming along soon along with all that. I want one for Strength, Agility, Maximum Health, Maximum Carry, Resist and so on. Unfortunately, they’ll be made by the company: “I Can’t Believe It’s Magic!” instead of “Like Magic!” — so they’ll be detriments/debuffs to taking them.

Stats

I’ve added a new Submit Verb to Enemies which causes Damage x3 to Enemies but instantly causes the Player to gain +10 Lust and will bring the Player to the Enemy Dominating scripts once they are written. For now, it only causes the above status’ to occur.

Travel

Patreon/Patron/SubcscribeStar/Twitter/Youtube

Added Fang the Hedgewolf to the Help Guide, Thank You Page! Thank you so much for your patience and donation! I super appreciate it :slight_smile:

I have completely revamped the www.txtams.com website and I believe it’s now ready for it’s debut. This will effectively replace the blog over the next coming months and will be the primary launching site for mostly everything I do for the game as it’s customized for it.
((I even posted it’s first blog message there and it looks great and is very easy on the eyes :slight_smile: ))

I now have a Youtube Series called “AMS Programming” which I will use to help aspiring Programmers/Writers and Developers by taking them through the process of designing a game and everything that goes into it, even answering questions for those that have them. Even if you aren’t interested in programming or developing but you’re curious how I develop AMS then this series is for you. You can also check it out on www.txtams.com the game and studio’s website.
Episode 1: Tree of Stuff and Quest Intro
Episode 2: Creating and Remastering Items (coming soon!)

COMING UP:
More Item Remasters.
More Event Writing
More ‘AMS Programming’ (Episode 3)
Sound Effects for the Game + New Forest Music
More Core Revamps
New Save System

Next Update:
11/~15/2019
~15NOV19

As always, if you have absolutely any questions about anything regarding the game, please let me know and I’ll answer your questions to the best of my ability :slightly_smiling_face:

Anonynn

AMS v0.35B BETA $5+ Backers!

www.txtams.com

v0.35B

Game Expansion
Event: “Robbery” has been mostly written but is not coded into the game yet.

I’ve begun writing for another Event called “Cabin”. This event is at the beginning stages of description and therefore isn’t coded into the game yet.

Entice Part 1 of 3 is officially in the game. Check out the Combat Section below.

Bug Fixes/Changes
The Help Guide has received another revamp. The changes are listed below.
All sections now have a recall that brings them back to the Help Guide main menu once they are finished reading a selected passage.
The Blog website has been replaced with the http://www.txtams.com website.
The Questing System v1.5 section has been renamed to Quest Log v1.5.
The Quests section has been removed and combined with the Quest Log v1.5 selection. A new menu has been added as well. Several passages have also been rewritten within it.
The Useful Commands section had been completely redone and simplified and reorganized as well.
The entire Help Guide has been moved to it’s own function to reduce the strain put on Quest when loading it’s huge code.
The entire Help Guide has been reorganized for easier searches. It now appears in the following order:
Changing Font Size
Searching Rooms
Useful Commands
Stat Guide
Skill Guide
Mood Guide
Combat Guide
Player Status Conditions
Difficulty Modes
Save System
Bad Ends
Resting
Weather-Seasons-Time of Day-Location
Crafting System
Harvest-Destroy-Repair
Quest Log v1.5
Relationship System v3.0
Player Titles
Premade Characters
Special Thanks

I fixed an absolute myriad of problems occuring with the new Entice; spelling problems, brackets problems, code errors and much, much more. I also fixed Function errors regarding it, menu problems and ‘this’ problems. Needless to say, it was a friggin nightmare to fix and recode but totally worth the time and energy I put into it.

Combat
I have written and coded Male and Female Zombie, Special Attacks, including successful hit and miss variations. Both also have some minor variations within the scripting as well for variety. Male and Female Zombies also can no longer “Entice” the Player either since I imagine that would take a conscious mind to set out to accomplish and all the Zombies want to do is kill and sex you. Male and Female Zombie, Special Attacks are also slightly different between Males and Females.
Female Zombies, Special Attacks can do about 1 to 4 damage and Male Zombies, Special Attacks can do about 2 to 5 damage. Females have a 25% chance to also cause a Sick Status Condition as well and Males have a 35% to cause a Sick Status Condition.
Male and Female Zombie, Special Attacks start with a 100% success rate. You can lower this success rate with the following attributes.
41 to 50 Agility - 100%
31 to 40 Agility - 80%
21 to 30 Agility - 60%
11 to 20 Agility - 40%
1 to 10 Agility - 20%
The Skill Tree Perk, “Ghost” will also reduce this chance by -5%
The Background, “Guardsman” will further reduce the chance by -5%

Entice is now officially in the game (at least one/third of it). Yay! Here are the details!
I completely gutted the old system so now this is Entice v2.0. I removed all of the old code and all the systems associated with it as well and rebuilt everything from the ground up. Essentially, there are two major pieces involving the new system.
1) Building Lust
2) Having Sex
What this means is both the Player and MOST enemy’s have a Lust counter. Enemies for the Halloween event, “Hallow’s Shroud” for example, cannot be Enticed and cannot Entice the Player in return. The same goes for the Pale Abomination. The exception to this is that Zombie enemies CAN be Enticed but cannot Entice the Player in return (because gross)! This means there are three types of enemies…
1) Unable to Be Enticed/Unable to Entice
2) Able to be Enticed/Unable to Entice
3) Able to be Enticed/Can Entice the Player.
As mentioned, both Enemies and the Player have a Lust Counter. If the Lust Counter is ‘9 or under’ the game will take the Player’s Gender and the Enemy’s Sexuality into Account. An Enemy can be Straight, Bi or Homosexual. This will determine how much Lust they build with your Entice, if any. Upon Enticing an Enemy 1 of 4 scenarios will occur, each with three variations per Lust Level 1-4 or 5-9 for a total of 6. Each of these 6 variations are also different depending on the Player’s Gender so 12 different scenarios with numerous variables in each.
The major focus of each scenario is listed below.
Scenario 1 (50%)
Butt Focus.

Scenario 2 (33%)
Breast/Peck Focus

Scenario 3 (25%)
Facial Focus

Scenario 4 (everytime the rest don’t proc)
Genital/Body Focus

w/ these variables:
Butt Size
Lip Size
Breast Size
Hip Size
Facial Femininity/Masculinity
Nakedness
Hair Length

If the Entice scenario SUCCEEDS and you meet the Sexuality requirements of the Enemy you’re trying to Entice, how much Lust they build is based on the following factors:
Random Lust Gain: +1, 2 or 3
If Player Lust is 5+: 50% chance +1 Extra Lust.
Charm Skill 4-7: +1 Extra Lust
Charm Skill 8-10: +2 Extra Lust
Player Title, Wellendowed: +1 Extra Lust
Player Title, Alphamale: +1 Extra Lust
Player Title, Bewitched: +1 Extra Lust
You also have a 50% chance to proc +1, 2 or 3 Player Lust as well. If you have any Resist it will negate the effect however at the cost of -1 Resist.

If a Scenario FAILS by not meeting the Sexuality requirements of an Enemy you’re trying to Entice, you will recieve between 1 to 3 damage.

If the Player uses Entice while an Enemy’s Lust is 10 and they succeed, they will be presented with two options.
1) Have Sex
2) Attack
Attack Choice: The Player will attack the opponent for 3x times the normal damage. This can miss but will be able to repeat the action until they land a hit for the same effect. After that, the Player loses the ability to Entice that Enemy again and if they are still alive their Lust returns to 0.
Have Sex: The Player is presented with a new menu containing 8 choices. These are next on my Entice to-do list and are NOT COMPLETE. They will have at least 2 variations for each Player Gender.
“Take Them From Behind”
“Take Them On All Fours”
“Take Them On Their Back”
“Move Onto Your Back”
“Let Your Mind Wander”
“Use A Toy”
“69”
“Play With Their Nipples”
“Stop Having Sex”
Each of these will have the chance to increase the Player’s Lust until it reaches 10 and then the Player will climax. The Player will have a chance to impregnate enemies as well or be impregnated by enemies. More choices may come in the future as well but I want these as starters.

Some Enemies that fall into category 3 (Able to Entice the Player) will have a Special Ability that can raise the Player’s Lust depending on their Dominant Mood and Orientation. If the Player’s Lust reaches 10 and the opponent uses this Special Ability, they have a chance to have sex with the Player. You will be allowed to Resist their advances (and you will SUCCEED if you have any Resist (at the cost of -1 or -2 Resist)) otherwise, resistance will be based on a number of factors. More on this once I get to it.

Remember if you attack an Enemy – you lose the ability to Entice them for the rest of the fight.

Transformations
The Shortification Elixir has begun it’s remaster/recode. I’ve already rewritten the main description and have gotten it ready for complete remastering/recoding.

The following items now have their skeleton coding finished and are usuable (excluding the Intelliga). All I have to do is write their basic descriptions and the body modification scenes themselves and these items will be finished.
Buttavica - Butt Size Increase
Buttminish - Butt Size Decrease
Hip Grow Plus - Hip Size Increase
Hipishrinkten - Hip Size Decrease
Mammarize - Breast Size Decrease
Lipkin - Lip Size Decrease
Intelliga - Intelligence Increase
I should have more simple stat increase/decrease items coming along soon along with all that. I want one for Strength, Agility, Maximum Health, Maximum Carry, Resist and so on. Unfortunately, they’ll be made by the company: “I Can’t Believe It’s Magic!” instead of “Like Magic!” – so they’ll be detriments/debuffs to taking them.

Stats
I’ve added a new Submit Verb to Enemies. The effects change depending on your Dominant Mood. For Sympathy/Serious Dominant Moods the Player will refuse to give up. For Sexy/Sympathy Dominant Moods, the Player takes damage x3 for one turn and instantly gains +10 Lust. It will also bring the Player to the Enemy Dominating scripts once they are written (soon). For now, it only causes the above status’ to occur.

Travel