Apocamorphosis

erotica

AMS v0.33B (PTB) is LIVE!
Word Count: 1,789,332
LinesOfCode: 104,412
Characters: 12,410,875

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link: anonymousynn.blogspot.com
And you can donate here if you like it! patreon.com/anonynn
Public Discord: discord.gg/y3V4hbN

I wanted to re-introduce a free game I’m developing called, “Apocamorphosis”

RPG/ Adult/ Text Adventure/ Fantasy
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it’s path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety…

Current AMS : v0.33B (PTB): 1FEB19
Next Update : AMS v0.33C (PTB): 1MAY19
Word Count: 1,789,332
LinesOfCode: 104,412
Characters: 12,410,875

Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.

Apocamorphosis’ blog: https://anonymousynn.blogspot.com/
If you’d like to donate: https://www.patreon.com/anonynn
Public Discord: Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Systems in the Game (mature content)
  • New and Improved Character Creator (finished)
  • Pregnancy (finished)
  • Lactation (finished)
  • Crafting/Harvesting Supplies (finished)
  • Alcohol (finished)
  • Resting/Make Camp/Hunting/Trapping (finished)
  • Weather (finished)
  • Calendar (finished)
  • Status Changes (finished)
  • Masturbation Scenes/Menu (finished)
  • Looting/Searching (finished)
  • Lust (finished)
  • Relationship (finished)
  • Questing (finished)
  • Corruption (finished)
  • Character Titles (finished)
  • Skill Tree (ongoing 1/3)
  • Enticing Enemies (ongoing)
  • Travel (ongoing)
  • Secondary Pregnancy (ongoing)
(Hanon Ondricek) closed #63
(Hanon Ondricek) opened #65

​AMS v0.33C (PTB-Story Remaster Conclusion) is LIVE!
​3MAY19
Word Count: 1,754,036
LinesOfCode: 105,057
Characters: 12,360,392

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link: http://anonymousynn.blogspot.com
And you can donate here if you like it! https://www.patreon.com/anonynn
Public Discord: https://discord.gg/y3V4hbN

v0.33C (PTB) Changelog
Bug Fixes/Changes

• Player Race now gets properly updated along with Body Parts like it’s supposed to!

-Fixed: an Index Error with the Rest Command regarding building Shelters.

• Fixed Worn Out Shoes being Unremovable.

-Fixed: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘player.lust + 1’: ArithmeticElement: Operation ‘Add’ is not defined for types ‘Boolean’ and ‘Int32’

• Fixed: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘player.lust = 7’: CompareElement: Operation ‘Equal’ is not defined for types ‘Boolean’ and ‘Int32’

• Fixed: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘“
    But you’ve lost “+ player.health +”!</font color>”’: SyntaxError: Unexpected token “dedede” ; expected one of Line: 1, Column: 20

• I couldn’t recreate Lust becoming “false” after interacting with the Dwarf/Jensen in the Caravan. But I looked through his code and adjusted a couple of things. Hopefully that fixed it.

• Fixed errors in the Attack scripts for Rold and Hannah regarding the quest 2 failures. It was still written in the old way I handled quests and is now updated. If you see any wonky business though let me know!

• The new Save/Load system has been implemented into the game although currently it is not usable as it needs to be adopted to specifically to AMS. You will no longer need to copy and paste code of any sort. Instead, it will now save to your current browser cache which will make the saves a lot more reliable. In addition, the new Save/Load system has been completely updated and numerous upon numerous bugs have been repaired. There is also a new debug feature for me to use specifically which will give out more precise error messages so that if there is a problem with anything, I can quickly hunt down the problem to fix it. Once it’s implemented and ready to go, I will need the Player’s of the game to test it thoroughly so we can find all the bugs. I have already extensively tested it myself and found very few errors throughout. This also means we’ll all have to test it to make sure that it’s properly saving everything too. Hurrah! A big chunk of my time this week went towards helping to implement this ASAP.

• I have gone through most of the code and changed the font color change code. I know it may seem trivial but sifting through almost 2 million words is tedious. BUT changing the font color code will greatly reduce potential errors. This will also help to make the new Save/Load system even more reliable. There were about 8,000 instances changed. @_@ With this came a metric crap ton of errors (at least 100 or more) other fixes I found along the way.

• Fixed when healing at Full Health when using the campfire in the Caravan, it temporarily causes the health to reset to 0 + whatever was healed before returning back to full health in the next scene.

• Fixed an extra bracket error in the Caravan, Tent.

• I’ve broke up Hannah’s conversation into two pieces. This was a massive undertaking. I did this to reduce the amount of text that Player’s are bombarded with at once. Now you can speak to Hannah, take a break and come back to her if needed to finish off the rest of the conversation. The natural pause in this conversation will hopefully make it feel a little more immersive as well. The second half of the conversation is called “Press Her” as in press her for more information (this is where she explains that she saw you running about). Breaking up the dialogue option also helps Quest to process ALL the text in that area because it’s a massive amount.

• Fixed: Error running script: Failed to find conversation topic “Press Her” for Attention

• Fixed the Player not receiving the correct amount of Relationship Points upon meeting Hannah. The game was setting them at a default of 35. Now 35 gets added onto whatever other points you’ve earned.

• Fixed: The Withered Snag, Open Doorway room was having trouble loading because of some wonkiness in the code (that I had no control over), this issue has been fixed. Apparently, the color code was having issues? I dunno. Weird.

• I completely changed all 600 dialogue Codes/Language Algorithms for the Player into a new more reliable (and much easier to code) system/format that SHOULD contain far less errors. During all this I fixed a lot of wonkiness in some of the dialogue options as well so everything should be working better than before regarding this.

• Fixed all the new names of the packages so they would be removed correctly once you take the correct package. I had changed them to make the box puzzle a little harder to figure out.

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘approach’ to element ‘alaraunebad’: Missing quote character in if (alaraunebad.met=False)

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘approach’ to element ‘femaleorcbad’: Missing quote character in switch (GetHighestAtt())

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘beforeenter’ to element ‘GH Living Room’: Missing quote character in ClearScreen

• Fixed Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘approach’ to element ‘jensen’: Missing quote character in if (jensen.met=False)

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘greet’ to element ‘goblinesque man’: Missing quote character in menulist = Split(“Introduce Yourself”, “;”)

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute ‘look’ to element ‘Alchemy Table’: Missing quote character in if (goblinesque woman.dead=False) {

• Took me about 16 hours straight to fix a massive error with Rold’s interaction scripts; specifically the Player’s reactions: Stay Silent, Question Him or Flirt With Him. I discovered that the Flirt with Him script had been completely destroyed through reasons unknown (probably a missing bracket or something with the color changes) so I had to Frankenstein it from previous updates (this is why you make LOTS AND LOTS of backups because even my most recent back-up had the same error). So anyway, I doctored the main conversation back together and then I had to go through and fix each Choice individually, piece by piece, little by little until each one was reconstructed and error free. What an absolute nightmare that was. Ugh. But if not for those backups we would have lost about 700,000 words or so. So anyway! That is done.

• Fixed Error: Error adding script attribute. Function not found: ‘HideTopic’ and ‘ShowTopic’ errrors in multiple places (since the Conversation Library was updated). Apparently the library needed a more recent update!

• I fixed Hannah and Rold’s dialogue color. Neither were showing up.

• I fixed a Break the Silence dialogue error with Rold. The dialogue option wasn’t showing up. Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘Break the Silence’: Unknown object or variable ‘Break the Silence’

• Fixed Caravan Encounter, Pascal’s conversation not showing up properly. I also brightened her color cause….holy crap.

• Fixed Caravan Encounter, Jensen’s and Freya’s dialogue colors messing up.

• Fixed a color tag in Rold’s conversation dealing with an announcement.

• Fixed the new “Favor” conversation topic with Rold because it wasn’t showing up. Now it does! (Stupid autohide)

• Fixed the text not clearing when you give the package to Rold and the text processor error with Aaleahya in that interaction.

• Fixed this error: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘candle girl.dead=True’: CompareElement: Operation ‘Equal’ is not defined for types ‘Object’ and ‘Boolean’

• Fixed numerous Packages repeat appearing when you arrived in the Storage.

• Fixed an Intelligence Check text processor error in the Returning the Package event.

• Fixed the Player not being appropriately moved to the Analysis Room after giving Rold the package.

• Fixed the Analysis Room Intelligence Check and the Race Check.

• Fixed the topics Rold talks to the Player about after the Player arrives in the Analysis Room. They weren’t disappearing and the Pale Abomination topic was appearing even if the Player didn’t know about the creature.

• Fixed the Experimentation Cells, Alaraune error:

Game Expansion

• The new Save/Load has been updated into the game but it’s not fully functional yet as I have to adapt it to AMS.

• The Caravan NPCs now have extra dialogue if you try to approach them naked before and after you’ve met them and while not wearing upper or lower body clothes.

• There is an Aaleahya interaction finished in the Guest Bedroom and a second interaction with Aaleahya and Hannah in the kitchen/Open Doorway.

• The Box Descriptions for the puzzle event are rewritten and ready to go.

• Aaleahya now cheers for you when you grab the correct box in the Storage Area of the Withered Snag

• Pictures have been voted to show up first and more often. So now they will! Report any wonkiness please!

• Rold now has three topics for the Player to ask about inside of the Analysis Room.

• Rold now has two more additional dialogues to speak about once the package is interacted with. This leads to a new reaction choice by the Player.

• The Workstation dialogue topics are finished which lead to the Player making a choice which then leads to Rold opening the box.

Patreon/Patron
-I’ve redone the Patreon Page and might tweak some of the Polls so that they give better/greater rewards too. But for now, I’ve reorganized the Patreon Page to hopefully make it more accessible :slight_smile:

Other

• I’ve begun the remaster the various package descriptions in the Storage Room in the Withered Snag to coincide with the new puzzle of finding the correct box. Each box will have two variations of description based on Player Intelligence. If you have 7 or greater Intelligence (and since you aren’t as intelligent as Rold is) your character will make estimations based on their arm and fist lengths. If you have an Intelligence of 6 or less, your character will make rough estimations with adjectives like; large, smallish, decently-sized etc. Resist variables have been added to every one of the box traps.

There is:

Dark Brown Cylindrical Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Brown Cylindrical Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Dark Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Light Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Dark Brown Box – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Brown Package – wrong choice: I’ve adjusted the percentages of the traps, 33%, 25%, 20% respectively so that they are less common to proc.

Dark Brown Package – correct choice

*This is basically an Intelligence Check as well since having a higher Intelligence will help you remember the dimensions or make rough estimations. Also, each time you play the game, the boxes will be put into a different order with four variations.

• Aaleahya also has a new scene that can trigger if you have her when you enter the downstairs Guest Bedroom. It’s a short little scene and interaction with her that gives some insight to her flame powers. In the next update, I will be adding several more scenes (probably three more) in various spaces throughout the house, each prompting a choice for the Player to make that will affect their Relationship Points with Aaleahya. :slight_smile: She will also be present in the final conversation with Rold and in the finale of Chapter 1 if she is in your party.
  1. No, Hurry Along = -1 Relationship Points.

2. Ask Her About Her Flame Capabilities = +1 Relationship Points.

3. Tell Her She’s Cute/Sexy = SEXY/SARCASM +2 Relationship Points and +1 Sexy/Sarcasm Dominant Mood, SYMPATHY +3 Relationship Points and +1 Sympathy/Serious Dominant Mood, SERIOUS +3 Relationship Points and +1 Sympathy/Serious Dominant Mood. ((If you have an Asexual Orientation, you will merely compliment Aaleahya and gain +1 Relationship Points)).

4. Apologize For Seeing Her Naked = +3 Relationship Points.

*All have multiple scenarios depending on your Corruption and Lust/Horny, Sexuality/Orientation, Dominant Mood, Gender and so on. Each also reward or remove different relationship points.

• Aaleahya has a second scene that can trigger if you have her when you enter the Open Doorway/Kitchen where you met Hannah. It’s another short scene and will give you an opportunity to gain or lose some Relationship Points with her. Once you enter the Kitchen, you’ll be prompted with a selection of choices regarding introducing Aaleahya to Hannah. This scene has minor Corruption variables.
  1. Aaleyaah = Corruption 50> +0 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< -1 Relationship Points.

2. Aleeshya = Corruption 50> +0 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< -1 Relationship Points.

3. Aaleahya = Corruption 50> +1 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< +1 Relationship Points. Player Corruption -2.

4. Aiyalhaa = Corruption 50> +0 Relationship Point(s)/Corruption 49< -1 Relationship Points.

• This is one of the first interactions that you can actually gain Relationship Points if you choose a negative action with high Corruption. This is because Aaleahya and Hannah think you’re messing around on purpose. Alternatively, if you have low Corruption and choose anything but her actual name both will know you are NOT joking and will berate you for getting it wrong. But since you just met Aaleahya and haven’t had much interaction with her, it’s understandable you don’t have her name down pat yet, hence why the consequences are not that severe.

• You are however rewarded twice whether or not you have high Corruption if you happen to choose the correct pronunciation of her name. If you have high Corruption it proves that you were genuinely trying to be sweet in spite of wanting to say the name wrong so you will gain Relationship Points and you will lose -2 Corruption. Low Corruption sharing the same outcome.

• This interaction takes Corruption and Gender variables into account.

• When go to choose a name during the Character Creation process, I added a little blurb about the Player being able to choose Gender afterward, so first-time players won’t be caught off-guard by that.

• The Caravan NPCs now have extra dialogue if you try to approach them naked before and after you’ve met them and while not wearing upper or lower body clothes. Hopefully this will help with immersion as well. Each NPCs reacts in a unique way for both scenarios.

• New Callie (from the Caravan) pictures added; both Regular and Lewd versions. Thank you, Alexis Rillera, our background artist for them! I added Alexis Rillera as a character artist too.

• Aaleahya has a short cheering session for you once you pick up the correct box in the Withered Snag, Storage Area ((the mini-quest for Rold)).

• I have completely finished the initial remaster of the conversation where the Player gives Rold the box. This scenario has variables regarding whether or not Aaleahya is dead or if you’ve sent her away. If she is dead, Rold will be deeply saddened and it will affect your relationship a little. You will lose -10 Relationship Points with him. If you sent her away, Rold will be infuriated by your irresponsibility and you will lose -25 Relationship Points with him. Aaleahya herself also has numerous interactions throughout this scene depending on these circumstances as you cannot send her away until you are actually carrying the package. You automatically get a +3 toward your Relationship with him for returning with Aaleahya as well.

• I’ve cleared up the code in the Waterhole to prepare it for the second half of the revamp of the beginning, which started with the Caravan introduction and will conclude with the Rolling Hills. This will also help to reduce lag in this area and makes it easier for Quest to process since the scripts are in much smaller chunks. These smaller chunks will be easier to read for the Player too.

• I’ve broken up Rold’s conversation and added a new “Break the Silence” continuation of his introduction. You will not be able to move or explore until you finish the “Break the Silence” introduction which is where you choose your reaction: Stay Silent, Question Him, Flirt With Him. But it at least allows a small break for the Player after he scopes you out. Speaking with him again will prompt the Favor Dialogue.

• I broke up the Help Guild: Weather, Time of Day and Location scripts so it doesn’t unload on the Player all at once. I did the same thing for the Harvest, Destroy and Repair scripts as well and the Item Harvest, Repair and Destroy scripts.

• I added the Caravan, the Withered Snag Experimentation Cells and the Withered Snag Orb Rooms to the list of places you cannot masturbate in. They each have their own unique message for it too.

• I’ve begun the Analysis Room remaster, including the room description, the object within—so those are done. Now I’m working on the final conversation remaster with Rold.

• As per the April Poll regarding the placement of pictures. I have placed pictures for both character’s and scenery at the beginning of every conversation topic AND at the beginning of every new room entry. If you notice pictures acting wonky anywhere please let me know so I can correct it. Thank you!

The Following Have Been Changed:

Callie, Rowan, Hannah, Rold, Aaleahya, Caravan Room, Kichen/Open Doorway, Living Room.

• Once the Player returns the correct box to Rold and he brings you to the Analysis Room. He will now ask the Player if they wish to know anything specific. This opens up three new conversation topics for the Player to choose from. This is not required to move on. Make sure you speak with him, BEFORE you interact with the Analysis Table otherwise the story will continue.

The three new conversation topics are:

1. Pale Abomination (if you happened to find it within the Withered Snag, if not, this topic won’t be available. This will have the Player ask about the Pale Abomination in general). Topic Finished

2. Orb Room (You can ask about the Orb Room and its purpose). Topic Finished.

3. Knowing Your Name (You can ask Rold how he knew your name upon arriving outside). Finished

*You can ask these in any order that you wish. But upon doing so the topics will be removed. You will also gain +2 Relationship Points with Rold per topic.

• The Analysis Workstation object (which continues the Analysis Room storyline to the end of Chapter 1) has it’s first topic “Continue On” completed. This topic discusses the attack on the Rhal-Haven Ramparts guard tower and the attack on Stardew from Rold’s perspective which was briefly touched upon by Glob in the Experimentation Cells. This will open up the second (and likely final) topic “And then”. This topic describes the purpose of the package, the true plan of the Assimilists and what Rold plans to do about it. After his brief dialogue you also get a reaction choice which will affect your relationship with both Rold and Aaleahya (if she is present). This reaction choice has eight variations depending on Corruption variables.

Show Concern

Corruption 50+: Rold -3 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +0 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: + 1

Show Confidence

Corruption 50+: Rold +3 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +2 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: - 1

Show Confusion

Corruption 50+: Rold -1 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +0 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: + 1

Show Determination

Corruption 50+: Rold +0 Relationship Points

Corruption 49-: Rold +2 Relationship Points

Aaleahya: + 2

----------------------------After this choice, Rold will finish the conversation and open the box leading to the release of the Emtropy.

• Rowen’s pictures are now in the game and during all of his conversations. Thank you Alexis Rillera!

1 Like