Announcing…

Lilia Jacqueline Ziegler at 4:40 this morning!

53 Likes

Congratulations!! :baby: :baby_bottle: :heart:

6 Likes

Complimenti !

Piergiorgio.

6 Likes

Congratulations!

>WAKE UP
>CHANGE DIAPER
>SLEEP
>Z
>WAKE UP
>FEED LILIA
>SLEEP
>Z
>WAKE UP
>FEEL GRUMPY AND EXHAUSTED
>SAY LOVE YOU TO ALL ANYWAY, MEAN IT FROM BOTTOM OF HEART

13 Likes

Congrats, John!!!

(@rovarsson, I feel like there’s one too many SLEEPs in the above but otherwise spot on)

6 Likes

You’re probably right, being much closer to those glorious days of sleep-deprivation and vanilla-diaper smell yourself. My memory might have draped a snoozy veil over that period. 'Twas nine years ago and I was young and strong then…

6 Likes

Thank you everyone! We’re pronouncing the middle name the French way, like zhah-keh-LEEN…

5 Likes

That’s fantastic news, John! Congratulations to you and all of Lilia’s lucky relatives.

Welcome to the world, Lilia. I hope you have amazing adventures.

5 Likes

Mazal tov! :birthday:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!

4 Likes

That’s amazing! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Aww, welcome to the world Lilia, and a warm congratulations to her parents! Hopefully mummy and baby are healthy and happy and get to rest well during the post partum period. They call it the 4th trimester for a reason! Happy birthday to your little princess- the early days are so sweet, when they’re all snoozy and cuddly and sleepy.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Let the fun begin.

4 Likes

Wow, congratulations John!! I hope Lilia and her mom are doing well right now. Sending lots of love to you and your family.

5 Likes

I should’ve mentioned that mama and baby are perfect and we’re so blessed!

7 Likes

Congratulations! Daddy

5 Likes

Lovely news. Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congratulations! Such a cute name!

6 Likes

You’ve implemented a baby. I’m not sure if there’s an extension for that…

:green_heart: :baby_bottle:

12 Likes

I’m sincerely blown away by the genuine enthusiasm and support shown by you all! And oh, you guys earned me a badge that’s only been awarded twice!
Lilia’s just finished her first 24 hrs at home, and being a little angel…

11 Likes